Refund failure

Discus and support Refund failure in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i wanted to get refund because subscription took money and it say *needs attention a8dbcb38-315c-40bd-9371-be58e236a1f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeodoskiX, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. LeodoskiX
    LeodoskiX Guest

Refund failure

i wanted to get refund because subscription took money and it say *needs attention

:)

2. Pakalolo Time Win User

For Some Strange Reason. Microsoft Allows You XBLA Marketplace Refund...

I got a refund on the epic failure that is called Full House Poker. You can get refunds, you just have to know how to talk to the people on the phone.
  3. BleedingFerret Win User

Failed attempts at buying point

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-credit-card-authorization-failure this link should help you out about the
    payment failures. For a refund you may want to contact the support number and speak to someone to credit your account for the charges that occured to your account. sorry to hear what you're going through and hope everything can get resolved.
  4. LostCrunchy Win User

AC Odyssee - Download fail@84,2%

Hi Diego,

your link does not work, at the end i got forwarded to xbox.com and there ist a failure, „we it moved“...

where can i find the refund at the xbox site?

thank you very much!
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Ok , i`m back online and now i`m requesting compensation.

The Terms of Use do not guarantee you 24x7 connectivity nor do they guarantee a refund if there is a failure.

As to stepping on our game, well, you may share that with the management (which I am not) via the Feedback linque below.
  6. xTHEGROWLERx Win User

100% packet loss?

Everyone send your xbox back for a full refund due massive failures by xbox then maybe just maybe xbox will listen and finally soet out our issues, would be good of them considered they charge us the earth on everything
Thema:

Refund failure

1. Refund failure - Similar Threads - Refund failure

2. refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund: Hi im Mike . since couple month i have this subscrition , right now my card was charge . ok , i cancel same day of payment after my card was charge. i cancel it but i want a refund since i dont...
  3. Refund for gamer tag change-no change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for gamer tag change-no change.: I requested a gamer tag change, paid for it, then got an error message that the gamer tag couldn't be changed. So I still have the same gamer tag and I'm out $9.99. I need a refund. Who do I need...
  4. How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get a refund if I was double charged for a game: I purchased a Call of Duty digital game and got an error message that it didn't work at the time so I bought it again. Then apparently both charges came through so I basically paid $120 for this...
  5. Red Dead Redemption 2 Scam Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Scam Refund: Its has been 8 long months since purchasing a full priced game and getting less than half of the gameplay options. The ONLY reason for purchasing this game was for the online play. After over 8...
  6. How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get refunded for a subscription? I had a free trial on starz app and on the 6th...: I was charged for a subscription on the 6th day of a 7 day free trial fbe07f21-1431-4278-96f8-f4d44d6308c2
  7. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I have requested to refund a game and it has been accepted but i have not recieved the money back. Do i have to wait a few days to get it or is it straight away. Also i bought it with a card so...
  8. Microsoft Store Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Refund: I've just bought dlc for a game however it was the wrong Microsoft account so I've requested a refund. I am wondering if the refund goes into my Microsoft account or my Bank account as I don't use...
  9. Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Désabonnement/remboursement xbox live[Translation-Unsubscribe / refund xbox live]: Bonjour, J'ai été réabonné automatiquement alors que je ne le voulais pas. Cela fait 1 mois que j'essaye de contacter le support via :https://support.xbox.com/contact-us par le bouton "contactez...
  10. Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!: I had made a purchase on World of Warships named (The Motherload) for $78.74 a couple months ago I made a request to get assistance it took them a whole of 6 weeks to get back with a reply as to...