Refund for a Game

Discus and support Refund for a Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my cousin a game (COD: Cold War) but he already owned it and I want a refund or to be able to send the code to someone else. What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PepeHavok, Jan 14, 2021.

1. PepeHavok
    PepeHavok Guest

Refund for a Game

I bought my cousin a game (COD: Cold War) but he already owned it and I want a refund or to be able to send the code to someone else.

What can I do? XBOX support/chat doesn't work and they won't contact me. I've been like this for more than 4 days.

Refund for a Game [​IMG]

:)

PepeHavok, Jan 14, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft dungeon Refund

Just sign in with the account that has the game on here and request the refund for that game.
    xbox.com/refund.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Still be able to get a refund?

There is certain requirements for a game to be refunded.

It may be eligible for a refund if it has been purchased in the last 14 days.

Have not played more than 2 hours.

Certain games has Terms and Conditions aswell for refunds. Not all games will be refunded even if they meet the above mentioned requirements.

The amount of refund request you have had in the past year will also determine if you will be refunded or not.
  5. xBrutalxEddyx Win User

CoD Ghosts gone black screen, taking too long to start

Refund,refund,refund this game is not fit for purpose!

Refund for game!

Refund for season pass!

Not to mention all the time i've spent (wasted)trying to get this lemon of a game to work.

Man up and pay up (A big sorry to everyone experiencing this let down would also be nice,after all it's not our fault is it?).
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game refund

For refunds you would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Refund for a Game

1. Refund for a Game - Similar Threads - Refund Game

2. Game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund: Hey I need some help, I dont know whether or not i can refund cyberpunk after 14 days it crashes my xbox every time I play and It makes it physically impossible to complete it and I dont wont to...
  3. Cannot refund game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot refund game: I bought a game about an hour ago on my computer because I had it on my xbox but not my computer. I decided that I wanted to get a different version of the game and tried to refund it but I was...
  4. Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to refund the Xbox Game Pass for PC?: Hi there. I was fairly certain I had turned off recurring billing for the Xbox Game Pass for the PC as I no longer use it and need money for bills, but was surprised today to find a charge for the...
  5. Game refund/transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refund/transfer: Hi, I bought a new xbox yesterday and am trying to re-download the games i had on my old one(some of which have been bought on the microsoft store). I was wondering if there was a way to get a...
  6. I Can't refund a game I gifted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Can't refund a game I gifted.: Hello there, I recently gifted a game to my friend and we are in different regions, I tried to refund, but i see no option to do that, some links the ambassadors have given others, don't work....
  7. Cant refund gifted game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant refund gifted game: Hi, i have gifted a game to a good friend of mine but i didnt know about the cross country thing so now i have the codes and everything but for some reason when i go to the purchase history or...
  8. Refunded a game but never got my money back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunded a game but never got my money back: I refunded a game $30 game i mistakenly got and it was refunded but i never got my money? Is there a time period it usually comes? 7a3e739c-0932-43ec-97d5-5b8065c0647b
  9. Refund for a game purchased on a card with activation code!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for a game purchased on a card with activation code!: We are still not able to get online with our new game. I’m so frustrated that no one is helping us. You spend $60 on a game and then can’t play it and no one has a resolution for us. PLEASE call...
  10. I accidently refunded game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidently refunded game pass: i accedently refunded my game pass and didnt get the money that i was supposed to get 5c40f502-2e55-424d-b276-76954c2d29b1