Refund for ea access

Discus and support Refund for ea access in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What do you want to do ? New mail I canceled ea access about 6 months ago but still, the charges are taken FROM my bank account. Please can you refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WendyReakes, Dec 3, 2019.

1. WendyReakes
    WendyReakes Guest

Refund for ea access

What do you want to do ?
    New mail

I canceled ea access about 6 months ago but still, the charges are taken FROM my bank account. Please can you refund and stop the charges?

Wendy. Why cant we copntact microsoft direct?

:)

WendyReakes, Dec 3, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

EA Access Refund?

Support no longer has an email. You would need to contact them via phone or chat support for a refund. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Refund for ea access

Hi WendyReakes

I'm sure you can contact support to help you out with this problem. Please follow the link below and use the live chat option(my prefered way of using support)

https://support.xbox.com/home

You will be connected directly to an agent
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Refund for ea access

5. medium bloke Win User

refund on EA Access

6. PopulousLyric2 Win User

Pre-Bundled FIFA 15 code wont work

WINSTON!

I have the solution now!

XBOX-support couldn't do anything, neither did EA. BUT EA's guy knew what to do!

EA Access blocks this code from being redeemed!

I just phoned microsoft, and a lovely lady cancelled my subscription to EA Access and refunded me.

I just redeemed the code successfully.

Now ill just activate EA Access again.

I guess its a glitch, EA might have thought that they don't want Access users to accidentally buy the games they can get from access
Thema:

Refund for ea access

1. Refund for ea access - Similar Threads - Refund access

2. Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 5 refund or give back access to content I RIGHTFULLY own: I own bf5 and store says i dont ive requested a refund but would instead like to receive my game back instead. this is a real issue and so far havent received any help. but if i receive a refund...
  3. EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REEMBOLSADO SEM EU PEDIR [EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REFUNDED...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REEMBOLSADO SEM EU PEDIR [EA ACCESS, XBOX LIVE GOLD REFUNDED...: Eu fiz a compra da EA Access e Live Gold Comprei a Access no dia 04/04 e um dia depois expirou e foi reembolsado o valor dos dois sem eu pedir grr Gostaria de saber porque reembloouro valor dos...
  4. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..: I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing me back to beginning....
  5. Ea early access refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea early access refunds: I received two messages from Xbox Live, direct to my Xbox one. Both stated that due to my inability to play the Madden 17 EA Access and NHL 17 EA access trials, my account would be credited by...
  6. Lost Access to Destiny Pre-Order after attempted refund for a different Product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost Access to Destiny Pre-Order after attempted refund for a different Product: I lost access to my pre order bonus "Iron Gjallarhorn and Iron Gjallarwing Sparrow Pre-order Bonus" after a Microsoft support representative I contacted canceled Destiny Rise of Iron instead of...
  7. Refund of Xbox game access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox game access: Hi. Today Xbox game access was automatically renewed. and i didn't know about this automaticall renewal. I want to get my money back 5ac3a8f4-e284-41aa-af04-956bc9ab6b72
  8. Ea access refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea access refund: Hello, I was wrong about the subscription, but I can not get a refund (sorry i speak fench) 3f071e3f-8d9a-4e59-939a-f87885467dd7
  9. refund on EA Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund on EA Access: I paid for EA Access via credit card some days ago, but the EA access didn't work. I also received an Email of EA Access cancellation confirmation. So how can I get my money back? Anyone can help...
  10. EA Access Refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access Refund?: I can't seem to find anywhere to just E-mail support to solve my issue. I need a refund on my EA Access account, Apparently I clicked a year membership, and only meant to try it for the free...