Refund for game pack

Discus and support Refund for game pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I accidently bought Batman Caped Crusader Pack on my Xbox account when I meant to buy it on my son, Christopher's account which is [Mod Removed -... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EugeneSokol, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EugeneSokol
    EugeneSokol Guest

Refund for game pack

I accidently bought Batman Caped Crusader Pack on my Xbox account when I meant to buy it on my son, Christopher's account which is
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. How long does it take to get a refund on my account which is Rexxar1210? My son is enjoying the Batman pack. I just didn't mean to buy it twice.

Thank you for any assistance.
    Rexxar1210
    [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

:)

EugeneSokol, Oct 8, 2019
  2. EugeneSokol Win User

Refund for game pack

Thank you so much for your help.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Refund for game pack

Hi EugeneSokol,

Thanks for the reply! The image you posted contained personal information pertaining to the purchase, which is why it was removed to protect your account; however, as you can see the item in question, and its listed on there as being eligible, you may proceed
    to with the refund request.

Once you make the request, you'll receive a confirmation email and should hear back from the refund request team with a determination in about 24-72 hours. Should you have questions or not hear from them within that time frame, then reply directly
    to the confirmation email to contact them for further information.

For any further information regarding refund requests, I recommend our support article entitled Request an Xbox digital
    product refund
    , which our Ambassadors have kindly referred to as well. You may also
    contact Xbox Support by requesting a call back or chat if you have questions concerning your refund as well. They'd be happy to guide you or answer any questions that you may
    have additionally.

I hope that this information helps out! Let us know the results.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Refund for game pack

Hi EugeneSokol,

Thanks again for the reply. If you've already made the refund request, then you would need to wait for the confirmation email to arrive in your inbox, which can take up to 72 hours. You may also wish to check any spam/junk folders you may have for
    your email if it is not a Microsoft email address (@outlook, @hotmail, @live, etc) to ensure that it hasn't landed there.

Hope this helps a bit more and thanks in advance for your patience.
  6. EugeneSokol Win User

Refund for game pack

I've already made the request. I hit the request refund button, check-marked the item & submitted the request. No other screen popped up asking for further information. I've checked my email numerous time for confirmation of my refund request but have
    yet to get one. What can I do now? It warned that numerous requests would delay my refund. Any suggestions?
Thema:

Refund for game pack

1. Refund for game pack - Similar Threads - Refund game pack

2. When do I get my refund for a game I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When do I get my refund for a game I purchased?: I've recently paid for Fifa 20 using my card, which was a mistake and I need the money back in my account ASAP, how long does a request take to process? 3c0f40b4-b07e-4416-a198-a6230dd181d3
  3. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  4. Game refunds/policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refunds/policy: So I purchased Gears 5 and as per Microsoft's "policy" you have 2 weeks or 2 hours of playtime. As a long time fan of the franchise I decided to stick it out. Here we are 3 weeks later and the...
  5. Game refunds/policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game refunds/policy: I just want you to know that Microsoft is an absolute joke. So I purchased Gears 5 and as per Microsoft's "policy" you have 2 weeks or 2 hours of playtime. Stupid me, as a long time fan of the...
  6. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  7. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  8. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  9. Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund: Ayer compre un juego y quiero devolverlo. No lohe usado mas de dos horas. Sigo los pasos pero no me aparece la opcion de reembolso. Como debo hacerlo para reembolso o hay juegos q no tienen esa...
  10. Jackbox Party Pack purchase auto-refunded after install - lost the Games With Gold deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jackbox Party Pack purchase auto-refunded after install - lost the Games With Gold deal: I bought the Jackbox Party Pack on 1/13, while it was under the Games With Gold promo price of $16.74. The game downloaded and installed fine, and I got an e-mail receipt for the purchase. Today I...