Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

Discus and support Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mstr MagicMan X, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

I purchased my 1st month of Xbox Game Pass for $1 on 1/03/2019. This is my first time handling a subscription service (besides Xbox Live Gold, if that counts), so I thought that on 2/03/2019 it would expire and that'd be the end of that, much like Gold.
    This morning on 2/04/2019 i was surprised to find out that i still have access to my GP games, so I looked online and read that people were getting charged and that you had to turn off auto-renewal. I went to my settings and saw that i'm past due and need
    to pay $10.54 through recurring billing on 2/03/2019. I really don't want to pay for it as I didn't know or understand how the subscription would funtion when it expires and I would like for a refund as I read on a reddit page that refunds are 1 time uses.
    Plus I don't know how to access the settings on how to turn off recurring billings/auto-renewal so I don't go through this again. I would truely appreciate if y'all can help me out with this. My main account is and my secondary account is UnusedBabyWipes
    (i'm mentioning my 2nd account because that's where I played all of my GP games). Thank you.

:)

Mstr MagicMan X, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Leonzo G Win User

xbox game pass деньги снимают. -[Translation - xbox game pass money withdrawn.]

Hello VasilyOzhegin,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Xbox Game Pass trail was set up as a recurring subscription. Once the trial period is over, the account will begin charging for the subscription if auto renew is not disabled. The article entitled
    How to Cancel your Xbox Subscription
    explains how to turn off auto renew. If you would like a refund for that subscription charge, the Xbox website contains steps on

how to request a refund
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Возврат денег за неиспользованную подписку [Money Back for unused subscription]

4. FreakRoach Win User

why can you not turn off recurring auto renew subscription???

Well, it is possible to cancel auto renew and it's not hard to do so. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services/ and find the subscription you want to cancel auto
    renew, and click on the link that says "Turn off recurring billing".
  5. choppyseize Win User

Cancel my subscriptor Xbox Live

You cannot get refunds for subscriptions but you can turn off auto renewal so you won't be billed again. Go to your subscriptions in account settings and turn off recurring payments there
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass İptal Edilmiyor [Translation - Xbox Game Pass is not cancelled]

Thema:

Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing.

1. Refund for Game Pass + How to cancel subscription/turn off auto-renewal & recurring billing. - Similar Threads - Refund Game Pass

2. Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund of money spent for the Xbox Game Pass.: Good afternoon, I want to return the money spent for a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass. Subscription has been renewed today. I needed it in order to play Forza Horizon 4, but since with this...
  3. Возврат денег за подписку Xbox Game Pass [Edit - Translation] - Refunds for Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Возврат денег за подписку Xbox Game Pass [Edit - Translation] - Refunds for Xbox Game Pass...: Была оформлена отмена подписки, но никакого подтверждающего письма на почту не приходит, и средства тоже не вернули. [Edit - Translation] - Cancellation of the subscription was issued, but no...
  4. Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged backed Xbox game pass, then refunded it through subscriptions in my Microsoft...: So as I said in the tittle, I charged back an Xbox game pass subscription through paypal, and then I went through my microsoft account and refunded the game pass as well, and I was wondering if i...
  5. Refund For Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund For Xbox Game Pass: I didn't know my subscription was on, i thought i cancelled it, it already charged me for 2 months without me using it, am i able to get a refund for this month? 61ab0f2f-fb58-4b0f-ab34-824e5211e87a
  6. Возврат денег за подписку Xbox game pass[Refund for a subscription Xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Возврат денег за подписку Xbox game pass[Refund for a subscription Xbox game pass]: после SMS на телефон о списании денег на подписку Xbox Game Pass я сразу же ее отменил. Подписка отменилась, а деньги не пришли. Прошло уже 2 часа и сколько надо ждать еще до возвращение денег?...
  7. Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancellation of subscription: Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass. Refund.: Отменить? Подписка уже оплачена... Эта подписка оплачена до 24 января 2019 г.. Если вы все же хотите ее отменить, обратитесь сюда: служба поддержки клиентов....
  8. Microsoft denied Refund for Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft denied Refund for Game Pass: I did not intend to renew my Game Pass. I was not aware it would charge me again, for my bank account had been empty for months now; I thought it would just stop charging. But as soon as some...
  9. Xbox live Gold와 Game Pass 환불 가능한가요? [Translation - Are Xbox live gold and Game Pass refunds...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live Gold와 Game Pass 환불 가능한가요? [Translation - Are Xbox live gold and Game Pass refunds...: 번에 잘못결 해서 환불을 받았었는데, 그때 "다음부터는 환불이 어 다." 라는 말을 들었습니다. 자동으로 결 가 되었는데, 환불 가능한가요? [Translation - I paid for the wrong payment the other day and I received a refund, then "It's hard to get a refund...
  10. Reembolso da assinatura Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game membership subscription refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso da assinatura Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game membership subscription refund]: Já tentei de todas forma pedir reembolso, fica somente aparecendo mensagem de erro, estou me sentindo um palhaço tentando entrar em contato com esse suporte ruim. -------- [Mod Translation -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cancel xbox game pass recurring payment

2. how to turn off recuring charges for game pass