Refund for gamer tag change-no change.

Discus and support Refund for gamer tag change-no change. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I requested a gamer tag change, paid for it, then got an error message that the gamer tag couldn't be changed. So I still have the same gamer tag and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mrleeone, Aug 1, 2020 at 4:12 AM.

1. mrleeone
    mrleeone Guest

I requested a gamer tag change, paid for it, then got an error message that the gamer tag couldn't be changed. So I still have the same gamer tag and I'm out $9.99. I need a refund. Who do I need to contact and how do I contact them?

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hi Mrleeone,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the purchases.Here is some additional information regarding the refund process.

In regards to requesting a refund you will need to do so online. Click here to learn
    How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of your request.

If you are needing further assistance with the purchase I would suggest to contact Live Support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Please be sure to try the website request refund first, as agents will direct you there anyway. Also you are able to reply to the emails that you will receive from doing the online request directly.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. MicrosSoftman1974 Win User

Unwarranted account and gamer tag created, can it be deleted and create another account/gamer tag?

Just called and got it changed. They charge me then refunded it

The new gamer tag is "ChickenSkinLuvr"

Thanks guys!
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Gamer tag in xbox profile

the free gamer tag change was only allowed when your gamer tag change was forced. People abused this by reporting gamer tags that people wanted to change so once a force change was made they then changed it again to what they wanted for free. Because
    of that abuse of the system all game tag changes now cost even if a force change has happened.
  5. orik0n74 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

I'm going to assume that what is going on is that you were issued a forced gamer tag change since the gamer tag may be deemed offensive. A forced gamer tag change can result in not being able to post on the forums until that gamer tag is changed.
  6. BIGBOY x 760 Win User

gamertag

Why did my gamer-tag change? It really didn't offend nobody ( BIgBOyLuvMiLPhz )it was a funny gamer-tag to make people laugh and this was my first time actually getting reported. My friends gamer-tag were funny but when they got reported they had to change
    there gamer-tag to something else or they couldn't play live at all and you gave them a (FREE GAMER-TAG CHANGE), how come I cant get that opportunity to change my gamer-tag?
Thema:

1. Refund for gamer tag change-no change. - Similar Threads - Refund gamer tag

2. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  3. How to Cancel a Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Cancel a Refund: Hey, so I wanna cancel a refund request, but I haven't gotten an email through. How can I do it? 7c1eed57-85ae-4aeb-acb4-3179129e1a92
  4. I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Refunded a game and it was approved but i still own it.: I bought the Fortnite Metal Team Leader Pack and The Believer Pack for Murder Miners. I wasn't satisfied with the products that I had purchased so I requested a refund. The morning after I checked...
  5. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: I requested a refund for a add on for gears 5 because i bought the wrong thing. I got my request DENIED for no reason they did not email me why they just said cas closed can a microsoft moderator...
  6. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: I purchased an edition of a game and didn't receive any of the additional content promised. I then went to the support of the game producer and got "help". When really all they did was say they...
  7. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I bought 20$ worth of items on apex, never received. Went out of town a few days later and just got back. Never received still. Now apparently its too late for a refund on something i never...
  8. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...
  9. refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund: Hi im Mike . since couple month i have this subscrition , right now my card was charge . ok , i cancel same day of payment after my card was charge. i cancel it but i want a refund since i dont...
  10. Would like to know how to get a refund for a gamer tag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like to know how to get a refund for a gamer tag change: i have changed my gamer tag which cost £7.99 and I spelled the tag wrong and would like to know how to get a refund. Please reply if you know how to help me with my situation thanks....