Refund Gear 5 ultimate

Discus and support Refund Gear 5 ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sigourney Weaver, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

1. Refund Gear 5 ultimate

I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on ultimate gamepass, how can i refund the order on switzerland? On the order history Microsoft doesn't allow
    me to refund. I've contacted them both time on phone but no solution has been provided. Could you help me?

Thank you and best regards

:)

Sigourney Weaver, Sep 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Refund Gear 5 ultimate

Hey there Sigourney Weaver,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, you are able to submit a refund request for purchases by completing a refund request form. Go ahead and click on the link below for more help on submitting the refund request.

Take a look and let us know if it helps.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Refund Gear 5 ultimate

Hello Sigourney Weaver,

Thank you for replying back and letting us know that you were able to submit a Refund Request. At this time,
    we will be locking the thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums and create a new thread for further assistance. For those reading
    this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Sigourney Weaver Win User

Refund Gear 5 ultimate

Hello Erick, thank you for the link, I have send the request through the form related the refund.

I'll wait update from Microsoft.

Best regards
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gears of war game pass

Yes, Gears 5 will be included with Xbox Game Pass subscriptions.

Subscribers to Xbox Game Pass (Console or PC) will have access to Gears 5 Standard Edition.

Gears 5 Standard Edition includes:

• Gears 5 Standard Edition
    • Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack(when you play by September 16, 2019)

Subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

Gears 5 Ultimate Edition includes:

• Gears 5 Standard Edition
    • Ultimate Edition Character Pack
    • 30 Days Of Boost
    • Early Access - Play 4 Days Early!
    • Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack(when you play by September 16, 2019)
  6. maxsteel2468 Win User

If i pre order the UE version of gears 5 with game pass, and i decide to buy the actual game later on, do i have to buy the ultimate edition or could i still get the standard one? - thanks

I did not pre order using my credit, but i installed gears 5 ultimate edition in the microsoft store, how do i cancel that as in the store it does not show that the pre ordered gears 5 ultimate edition
Thema:

Refund Gear 5 ultimate

1. Refund Gear 5 ultimate - Similar Threads - Refund Gear ultimate

2. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I ordered an xbox one wireless controller on the 2nd of September 2019 it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd as i had a console and no controller so i waited and it didnt arrive my partner went to...
  3. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562
  4. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  5. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  6. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  7. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...
  8. Gears of War 4 refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 refund: I purchased the Gears of War 4 on December 30, 2017. However, I have been playing very little (less than an hour of play) for about three days and would like to return it....
  9. Gears of war 4 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 refund?: I'm writing this post in response to Microsoft support, I am trying to get a refund for my digital version of gears of war 4 ultimate edition. My reasons being, before Launch the game was said...
  10. Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all levels, items, gear, and money. Refund or fix this: The progress of my game remains the same but my character'a save shows as level 1 in every field and I am 22% done with story and 21% completion on the overall game and 6h and 22mins of time...