Refund Gifted Game

Discus and support Refund Gifted Game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good evening, a few minutes ago i tried to gift a game Jedi Fallen Order, unfortunately I didn't read the bit where it said cross region codes didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DarkAllNight, Jan 12, 2020.

1. DarkAllNight
    DarkAllNight Guest

Refund Gifted Game

Good evening, a few minutes ago i tried to gift a game Jedi Fallen Order, unfortunately I didn't read the bit where it said cross region codes didn't work. He tried but due to living in a different country the code didn't work, I saw that I could ask for
    a refund of the game since the code is basically unusable, but I didn't find such option in my order history. Any way someone can help?

:)

DarkAllNight, Jan 12, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

He comprado un juego para descargar, pero creo que lo he comprado para descargar en mi dispositivo y no como regalo, que era la intención, no sé como cambiar el juego para que sea un regalo

Web translation:

I bought a game to download, but I think I bought it to download on my device and not as a gift, which was the intention, I do not know how to change the game to be a gift

Response:

Hi there,

in such case it's best to do a refund for the purchased game for yourself, via these steps

to request a refund please go to this link where you can submit a item for a refund.

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
    If that link doesn't exist then the Refund form isn't available for your region (yet) and you will have to contact official Xbox Support, they are the only ones that
    can determine if a refund is possible or not. To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Support Chat options at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

When the refund succeeded, you can try to purchase the content again as a gift. See this link for information on gifting:

https://support.xbox.com/games/purchasing/help-for-issues-when-gifting-digital-xbox-game

Side note: Keep in mind that you can only gift something to a person that is in your same region

Let us know the results
  3. iAmPimmiCue Win User

Refunding a gifted game.

Before I try calling, I've just got done with Support and was given a refund form. If that doesn't work I'll see if calling would help, though I doubt it would be any different.
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Refunding a gifted game.

Hey Cue thanks for keeping in touch.

Give this a shot and keep us in the loop!

United Kingdom

Hours of operation:

Monday-Friday: 08:00-21:00

Saturday: 08:00-19:00

Sunday: 09:00-17:00

Phone Numbers

020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102

Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Refunding a gifted game.

Hello there fellow gamer,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to get a refund for Black Desert as you gifted to a friend that is not within the same region.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our request a refund for a digital purchase support article for assistance
    with setting up a refund for this game.

If you are still unable to do so, only support agent will be able to help with this. We on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Refunding a gifted game.

Hello Cue,

As you were able to get your refund, I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free anytime to post here on the forums with any issue, question, or suggestion you may have.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Refund Gifted Game

1. Refund Gifted Game - Similar Threads - Refund Gifted Game

2. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  3. Can i refund a gift if it hasn't been redeemed yet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a gift if it hasn't been redeemed yet?: I recently bought Minecraft as a gift, realizing too late that it's not the correct version that i wanted to buy. Can i refund it if it hasn't been redeemed yet? Thank you....
  4. Remboursement pour envoi de cadeau pour ami Xbox [Translate] Refund for sending gift for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remboursement pour envoi de cadeau pour ami Xbox [Translate] Refund for sending gift for...: Bonjour, J'ai envoyé un pack Déesse sur Paladins partir du Microsoft Store un ami Xbox, mais étant donné qu'il avait déj acheté le même produit, il n'a rien reçu de mon cadeau Quels seraient...
  5. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  6. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  7. Xbox game pass gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gift card refund: My son has received 4 xbox game passes gift cards but wanted a regular xbox live gift card. How do I refund these or exchange to my balance for in game or other purchases?...
  8. Refunding a gifted game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a gifted game.: So basically I gifted Black Desert to a friend, he's in the US, i'm in the UK. i'd gifted a game before but it was someoe to the Uk so I thought it would be fine. But instead of having a warning...
  9. How can i refund a digital gift?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i refund a digital gift?: I gift a game to my cousin via xbox store and it says the code is not available in his region. how do i refund the gift? 5163c9b5-75d7-4b15-8fd6-7ba5e7cc6d6d
  10. Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i refund a game i bought so that i can gift said game to a friend of mine?: I was wondering if i can refund WWE 2K18 so that i may buy said game to my friend so that we can play together and, before you ask: 1: No, i can't share my account with him because he has his...