Refund help

Discus and support Refund help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I orderd a refund on gangbeasts after my nephew bought it without my permission and it hasn't given me my $15.99 back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Koomell, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Koomell
    Koomell Guest

Refund help

So I orderd a refund on gangbeasts after my nephew bought it without my permission and it hasn't given me my $15.99 back

:)

Koomell, Apr 10, 2019
  2. DapperCrane Win User

Refund help

Refunds are not absolute and may be subject to review.
  3. HolyNinja1 Win User

Refund help

As stated above a refund takes time to show up. Try waiting 3 to 5 days for normal hours and if it still doesnt so up contact the support team.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Refunds Help?

I myself find that explorer seems to be slow with anything Microsoft, for some unknown reason :/ chrome seems to be best for most online tasks. if you are accessing the refund via the xbox I would use a different device, if you cant use another device please
    power cycle your console and try again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Refund help

Hey there.

What is the game you are trying to play? Does it give you an error message?

Have you tried doing a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button until it resets? Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing?

if none of those tips work you can always contact the billing team here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

Refund help ?!

Hello

Microsoft has a no refund policy which you agree on when purchasing content. Your account is your responsibility but you can always try and contact Xbox Live support and see if they can help you with this.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Refund help

1. Refund help - Similar Threads - Refund help

2. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund: Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see...
  3. Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account: My son stupidly bought some FIFA points on eBay from someone claiming they could refund them back to him. 48000 Fifa points were bought by this hacker on his acct. I contacted Microsoft but has...
  4. Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.: Yesterday i bought a blitz pack for halo wars 2 but never recieved the contents of the pack. Id like a refund of the purchase because it kinda sucks buying something and then not recieving what...
  5. I need help with a refund for a digital order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a refund for a digital order: I am getting no where with xbox.com/refund. The three times I have called in, support agents agree with me that my issue qualifys for a refund, however when I filled out the form, I didn't make...
  6. Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Walmart dosnt want to refund me a bad disc of rdr2 i need help :(: I buy red dead redemption 2 92$ for a physic copie and walmart dosnt want to refund me because the box was open so i cannot play it even if i tried ton install the digital version of my friend...
  7. Refund help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund help: Hello anyone, i requested a refund for a game i purchased online and got the confirmation about the request on the 5th saying 72 hours or lesss. Yesterday on the 7th i get an email saying the case...
  8. Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased on a deal was told to wait on refund deal no longer exists need help getting the...: Purchased three games online on a deal not as a gift needed as a gift cant get deal again e0216e11-ff12-4add-a96d-766d3992f767
  9. Refund help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund help: Need help with a refund for a game, the game doesn't load up and I've literally tried everything. Help! 35389dc8-7b7e-46ab-bfc6-06589ca550aa
  10. please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email): please help Has anyone got number for refund team(not email) 69a2f53c-8b7d-466e-859f-12022afab600