Refund help

Discus and support Refund help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I orderd a refund on gangbeasts after my nephew bought it without my permission and it hasn't given me my $15.99 back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Koomell, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Koomell
    Koomell Guest

Refund help

So I orderd a refund on gangbeasts after my nephew bought it without my permission and it hasn't given me my $15.99 back

:)

Koomell, Apr 10, 2019
  2. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Refund help

Hey there.

What is the game you are trying to play? Does it give you an error message?

Have you tried doing a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button until it resets? Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing?

if none of those tips work you can always contact the billing team here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  3. DapperCrane Win User

Refund help

Refunds are not absolute and may be subject to review.
  4. HolyNinja1 Win User

Refund help

As stated above a refund takes time to show up. Try waiting 3 to 5 days for normal hours and if it still doesnt so up contact the support team.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Refunds Help?

I myself find that explorer seems to be slow with anything Microsoft, for some unknown reason :/ chrome seems to be best for most online tasks. if you are accessing the refund via the xbox I would use a different device, if you cant use another device please
    power cycle your console and try again.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. Smwutches Win User

Refund help

That number is no longer in use. You can request a call back or chat with support at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us Phone and chat support also no longer handle refunds directly, but they can still look into the purchase.
Thema:

Refund help

1. Refund help - Similar Threads - Refund help

2. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  3. Refund help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund help: So sid meiers civilization 6 was on sale and to fully enjoy it i got a copy of the DLC for me and gifted one to a friend; long story short i couldnt really gift them anything as they live in...
  4. Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working: Mistakenly purchased incorrect game as a gift last night and need a refund. NOTHING loads, everything is "misplaced" or "error not working" or gives me steps that , surely must be my issue, to...
  5. Xbox One X sent for repair but has come back with the same fault - refund help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X sent for repair but has come back with the same fault - refund help!: Good evening I've had my xbox one x for a little under 2 months. First week it seemed to work, then it started crashing to dashboard when playing games for a short period of time. I organised a...
  6. The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer World (Xbox One X) still does not load any saves, Help please or refund!?!: This is my 2nd post. since the last did not help. The Outer Worlds, I bought (I own.., and not gamepass, but bought) on the MS shop on the 24th and downloaded it the 25th on my Xbox One X, does...
  7. Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abused Black desert online There Support will not help Microsoft will not refund: Hello, For the last 2 week I have been getting abused in black desert online to the point of tears. Had other players call me a dirty [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] told to [Mod Removed - see...
  8. Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account: My son stupidly bought some FIFA points on eBay from someone claiming they could refund them back to him. 48000 Fifa points were bought by this hacker on his acct. I contacted Microsoft but has...
  9. Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with a refund because i didn't recieve the contents off the pack.: Yesterday i bought a blitz pack for halo wars 2 but never recieved the contents of the pack. Id like a refund of the purchase because it kinda sucks buying something and then not recieving what...
  10. I need help with a refund for a digital order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a refund for a digital order: I am getting no where with xbox.com/refund. The three times I have called in, support agents agree with me that my issue qualifys for a refund, however when I filled out the form, I didn't make...