Refund issues

Discus and support Refund issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I went through the automated refund request system a couple of weeks ago to get a refund on a game I had mistakenly purchased. I met the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A Faceless Man, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Refund issues

So, I went through the automated refund request system a couple of weeks ago to get a refund on a game I had mistakenly purchased. I met the requirements for the refund, I bought it within two weeks and I never installed it on my Xbox. A number of days later,
    I got an email back saying the request was denied because I "didn't meet the requirements" (even though I did). I was advised to resubmit the request, so I did. A number of days later, I got another denial email.

After chatting with online "support", they told me to reply to the email detailing why I'm requesting a refund and I did so. A few days later, I just got a generic email saying that the case was closed. I keep trying to get my refund by talking to actual
    live people. The online chat people tell me to reply to the emails, yet that obviously didn't work. So, I try to call and they tell me I have to do it online.

Well, how can I do this online if I can't actually communicate with a person after there has been an obvious misjudgement on whoever was handling my request? They didn't tell me WHY it didn't meet the requirements nor do they actually RESPOND to my inquiries
    despite being told directly by online agents that it was what I have to do to get this refund taken care of.

It should not be that difficult to issue a simple refund for a game that I had request a refund for within the two week window AND with 0 hours of gameplay.

:)

A Faceless Man, Jan 8, 2019
  2. BongKaos Win User

ISSUES WITH REFUNDS

What refund are you talking about??????

You still have to pay for netflix.... It just wont be behind the Gold Membership Paywall.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Refund issues

Yes, contacting support directly is your best option. Here is the link. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Refund issues

Mistakes do happen. Did you contact Xbox Live Support back to inquire as to the reason for the second refund?
  5. Zatomas Win User

Refund issues

Hi there,

refunds are actually evaluated through the mentioned form.

Anyway, you can reach out Xbox support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Hope this helps!
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Refund issues

Refunds are fully handled by a separate team. We are unable to help you with them here on the forums.

The system is fully handled via the form. However you are free to try another request.
Thema:

Refund issues

1. Refund issues - Similar Threads - Refund issues

2. How to escalate a refund issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to escalate a refund issue ?: i am trying to figure out how to escalate a refund issue. Microsoft support declined a refund request that was made within the 14 day time frame for a game that was purchased. I have made repeated...
  3. Software Refund Request Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Software Refund Request Issue: On 14 December, I ordered (order # [Mod Removed - Personal Information]) a game via the mobile web site version of the Microsoft Store. When I tried to set it up on Windows 10, the Microsoft Store...
  4. No Refund received .There seems to be an issue with your account

in XBoX Rewards
    No Refund received .There seems to be an issue with your account: Hello, After i received an email telling me that somehow i have in issue with my account : There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach out to our support forum team. the exact...
  5. Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft going to fix this 3 month old issue or should I demand a refund?: So, I just paid $20.00 to the Xbox 360 marketplace for two Original Xbox games. To clarify, I do have the ability to play backwards compatible games, the hard drive is built-in. However, the...
  6. Refund issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund issues: hey guys, i was curious as to if anybody else has ever had this issue. I requested a refund for a game that was bought on my account. I got it without much fuss, and am still waiting for it to...
  7. refund question or help on my issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund question or help on my issue?: hello i was making this post to see if i could talk to someone about a refund of the game i have had the same issue since a few days after it was launched it was working fine then a few days...
  8. Destiny 2 connection issues - refund requested

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 connection issues - refund requested: I pre ordered (huge frickin mistake) Destiny 2 Ultimate edition or whatever the most expensive one was called. 90+ % of the time I can't connect to the game, so clearly I can't play. I...
  9. Issue with Refund from Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Refund from Insider Program: "Hi, I just bought PUBG on Xbox One and the game is very poorly optimized and we cannot even customize the controls. I know it is a Preview Game but with my condition (I have hemiplegia) I can...
  10. Mistakenly bought game off Xbox store, refund issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mistakenly bought game off Xbox store, refund issue: hi guys I mistakenly bought Typoman off the Xbox One store the other day and I've been trying to get a refund for the past three days with no success. I haven't played the game for an hour, so I'm...