Refund many for renewal Xbox live

Discus and support Refund many for renewal Xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good day! Can I get a refund for an extended xbox live subscription? The payment was made on 05.02.2019 for 3 months. Thank!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AleksMaloy48, Feb 13, 2019.

1. AleksMaloy48
    AleksMaloy48 Guest

Good day! Can I get a refund for an extended xbox live subscription? The payment was made on 05.02.2019 for 3 months. Thank!

:)

AleksMaloy48, Feb 13, 2019
  2. AleksMaloy48 Win User

Can you try https://account.microsoft.com ? does this page work for you ?
    No, the link inside the page does not work: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Button Request refund not work.
    [​IMG]

Tell me how to return the money?
  3. WPAK Win User

4. MissGeekness Win User

5. choppyseize Win User

You can also request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

Keep in mind that there is a time limit when it comes to refunds, So you want to deal with this as soon as possible to be eligible for a refund
  6. MissGeekness Win User

Thema:

1. Refund many for renewal Xbox live - Similar Threads - Refund many renewal

2. Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit: I requested a refund for a game that I had purchased less than 14 days ago. I have not requested any refunds all year but I was still told that I had reached my limit already. Oddly, when I...
  3. Rimborso [Mod Translation - Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso [Mod Translation - Refund]: Vorrei richiedere un rimborso ma non so come fare [Mod Translation - I would like to request a refund but do not know how to do] 58662810-9b9c-4ff7-80c9-aeac64297d0d
  4. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  5. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...
  6. I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.: On August 9th, 2020 I had a game ( Wolfenstein: alt history collection) added to my owned games without purchasing it. I looked over the refund guidelines and it hasn't been 14 days and a long...
  7. Rembolso[Refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rembolso[Refund]: El dia 6 de agosto pedí rembolso sobre una subscripcion de Xbox game pass ultime, cumplía los requisitos, y el dia de hoy 10 de junio le pregunte al servicio de pago, y me informaron que...
  8. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?: My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the account. Unbeknown to me when he went to...
  9. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: I'm just wondering if the agent that reviewed my refund request made a mistake or has Microsoft stopped treating their customers fairly? I recently purchased a sequel to a game i really enjoyed...
  10. Problem Refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Refunding: The other day, I accidentally bought the incorrect digital item by the name of "Destroy All Humans!" on the xbox game store. I quickly cancelled installation and requested a refund. I received a...