Refund many for renewal Xbox live

Discus and support Refund many for renewal Xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good day! Can I get a refund for an extended xbox live subscription? The payment was made on 05.02.2019 for 3 months. Thank!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AleksMaloy48, Feb 13, 2019.

1. AleksMaloy48
    AleksMaloy48 Guest

Good day! Can I get a refund for an extended xbox live subscription? The payment was made on 05.02.2019 for 3 months. Thank!

:)

AleksMaloy48, Feb 13, 2019
  2. AleksMaloy48 Win User

Can you try https://account.microsoft.com ? does this page work for you ?
    No, the link inside the page does not work: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Button Request refund not work.
    [​IMG]

Tell me how to return the money?
  3. WPAK Win User

4. MissGeekness Win User

5. choppyseize Win User

You can also request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

Keep in mind that there is a time limit when it comes to refunds, So you want to deal with this as soon as possible to be eligible for a refund
  6. MissGeekness Win User

Thema:

1. Refund many for renewal Xbox live - Similar Threads - Refund many renewal

2. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  3. Refund Request Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request Issue: Hi, I made a Refund Request in the XBOX website online and I got an email saying it has been rejected and it was rejected because the item I bought has been used but this is false as I bought...
  4. i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need a refund: i bought ea access to play fifa 20 trial, i spent 3 hours on the ea help line beacuse xbox told me to contact them when it dident work. ea told me they cannot help me after 50 mins in a help chat....
  5. Refund issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund issues.: I had put in for a refund as my 7 year old son had downloaded roblox onto my xbox and spent £400 on Robux. I put in for a refund the same day and in the purchase section it said refund was...
  6. Was declined a refund because of a few minutes over the time limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was declined a refund because of a few minutes over the time limit: So I last-minute pre-ordered Borderlands 3 on Xbox and on PC, got the deluxe edition for PC and the standard for Xbox. I got the Xbox version since my friend mainly played on Xbox, so I wanted to...
  7. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  8. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  9. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I ordered an xbox one wireless controller on the 2nd of September 2019 it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd as i had a console and no controller so i waited and it didnt arrive my partner went to...
  10. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562