Refund microsoft dungeons

Discus and support Refund microsoft dungeons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to refund microsoft dungeons on PC. I have purchased it recently and have played it less than 20 minutes i believe. I was not clever enough to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StefanDavidovic, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Refund microsoft dungeons

I want to refund microsoft dungeons on PC. I have purchased it recently and have played it less than 20 minutes i believe. I was not clever enough to realize that purchasing it on PC wont make it playable on PS4. However, i cant contact support and nowhere
    can i find a refund button. Can someone help? And please dont just answer with a link sending me to a support page where i cant get any person to talk to , as i have already clicked through forum posts not finding a solution.

:)

StefanDavidovic, Jun 1, 2020
  2. NARCISYNDRoME Win User

I believe that the answer to your question can be found here.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-04-12-microsoft-is-adding-self-service-refunds-for-digital-xbox-and-windows-10-games
  3. StefanDavidovic Win User

Thanks for taking your time

Well, i did write to minecraft support directly before i started looking for a solution on the microsoft-support page .. they just told me that i need to contact microsoft because thats where i purchased the game from. I really dont know why this is made
    so hard, its only 20€ but at this point i invested so much time and energy that i dont want go give up. Additionally it is my right to refund such digital purchases. Weird thing is, i have also read that it is possible to refund under circumstances (less than
    2 weeks, less than 2 hours playtime) but then again somewhere i have read it is NOT possible to refund digital purchases .. Thats so confusing. And again , one article from 2017 says it is possible, then again, the link doesnt exist anymore. I could scream.

We are talking about a multibillion-company ..
  4. StefanDavidovic Win User

Update: I managed to reach out the chat this time, and they refunded it .. Finally. She said it is a one-time only thing though, so i wont be able to do that again, which is okay for me.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey StefanDavidovic,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day
    StefanDavidovic!
  6. NARCISYNDRoME Win User

I did some further digging and it would appear as though Mojangs refund policy is in direct opposition with Microsoft's. Digital copies of Minecraft purchased on Windows 10 PC cannot be refunded according to Mojangs return policy (not sure if this applies
    to Dungeons as well) however Microsofts policy clearly states that if played less than 2 hours and owned for lessaless thatdthat 14 consecutive days a return of digital content (excluding DLC) should be refundable. The only way to refund digital purchases
    of games and apps is by going to: account.microsoft.com, select payment and billing, select order history, find purchased game or app and select request a refund. My suggestion since both return policies contradict each other is to reach out to mojang directly.
    That link is help.minecraft.net. i feel for you brother. Cant specify how many hours ive dug trying to find answers to these types of questions. I hope i helped.
Thema:

1. Refund microsoft dungeons - Similar Threads - Refund microsoft dungeons

2. How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?: I bought 2 12.99 virtual packs for brawlhalla little did I know it’s really the same style of fighting as other characters and they were just skins honestly. So then they refunded one canceled the...
  3. How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???: I have been trying to get an issue resolved since May and I am running out of ideas of who to contact. We cancelled an Xbox Live subscription on 11 April 20, it shows as expired 11 May 20....
  4. Microsoft Won’t Give Refund or Explanation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won’t Give Refund or Explanation: r.e: 22,500 Robux for Xbox:ROBLOX Hello, Looking for the reason Microsoft /xbox declined my refund request. My son purchased 22,500 Robux /Roblox. I received a notice of sale ($199), and right...
  5. My son brought a game for microsoft 10 without my permission, can I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son brought a game for microsoft 10 without my permission, can I get a refund?: My Son brought Minecraft for our Windows 10 without asking me. He used my paypal account which I didn't even know was attached to my Microsoft account. I have already uninstalled it off the laptop...
  6. HELP: Microsoft baited me to fix problem and then refused to refund the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP: Microsoft baited me to fix problem and then refused to refund the item: Dear Xbox support, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (the first game I ever bought on windows store) and tried to update my nickname, in nowhere it said that my nickname on Forza would become...
  7. Refund microsoft app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft app: Need some assistance bought minecraft dungeons a few days ago been unable to install, install button litterally does nothing and just other it would like a refund how would one go around to...
  8. lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund: my 5 year old daughter made an unauthorized purchase on my account. of $189 on may 21st 2020 while playing a game called "Robox" she was able to make a in-game purchase of over $189 of "robux (an...
  9. Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...: My son got a £15 XBOX gift card for his birthday in March. It was faulty and when he scratched off the code it took the redemption code with it. Took it back to shop "we can't help, ask...
  10. Microsoft took my refund and the product I was refunding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my refund and the product I was refunding.: English. On 04/18/2020 I purchased a game by mistake in the Microsoft Store, an hour later I realized that money had been deducted from my credit card and so I decided to contact Microsoft...