Refund Minecraft subscription online

Discus and support Refund Minecraft subscription online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help to refund a purchase. 5620e74c-8279-4140-a289-6fb82d01a0d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bobbyclone, May 23, 2020 at 7:12 AM.

1. Bobbyclone
    Bobbyclone Guest

I need help to refund a purchase.

:)

2. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

3. Cyphixer Win User

4. H3PA80R Win User

Forza Horizon 4 디럭스 에디션 환불 하고싶습니다 [Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe Edition I would like to refund]

Go to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

There is a form that you can send in for an refund request online.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Unable to install purchase game

Did you buy "Minecraft Master Collection" or "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection"? The first is only for the console. You would need to purchase the Window 10 edition to play it on PC.

If you purchased the wrong version, you'll want to submit a refund request and then purchase the correct version.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

how to get a refound for mincraft for XBOX

Hello Aldrz,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like a refund for Minecraft. In order to request a refund, please fill out the refund request form on this link : Request
    an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

If the link above doesn't work, try contacting a live agent: Contact us here

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Refund Minecraft subscription online - Similar Threads - Refund Minecraft subscription

2. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 환불 부탁드립니다 -[Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 환불 부탁드립니다 -[Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 refund]: 같은 게임의 다른 품을 구매했습니다. 환불 부탁드립니다. -[Translation - I purchased another product of the same game. I would like a refund.] 3f7b745d-f5d4-4792-a676-4f11a09e0070
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Bought Twice No Refund: I bought my son Minecraft for Windows 10 under my account. He could never see it on his account to play. We have a family shared account. I reached out to support....nothing but canned generic...
  4. Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Creators Pack Content wont show in game How Do I get a Refund?: Minecraft for Xbox One physical copy was purchased at Xmas which included the Starters Pack add on, the Creators Pack add on and 1000 Mine Coins. All three were redeemed with their codes on my...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection refund: I bought Minecraft for windows 10 when i realized that i needed the java edition one minute after i bought it. I have tried to request refund in microsoft store but i cant find that option there....
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 - refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - refund: Hey all, I accidentally purchased Minecraft for windows 10 instead of the Java version...is there any way to get a refund? a73cbea5-44b7-4642-85d4-721a07b9cb58
  7. Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block...: Is there anyway I could refund a Minecraft marketplace map that I had bought,(lucky block race)that does not work with split screen or even multiplayer. Did I really just buy the map to race...
  8. Возврат денег за Minecraft Коллекция новичка[Translation-Refund sback for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Возврат денег за Minecraft Коллекция новичка[Translation-Refund sback for Minecraft...: Можно ли вернуть деньги за эту игру? [Translation-Can I get my money back for this game?] a96a4953-89d3-4a4f-80dc-be9747cd7403
  9. I want to refund minecraft for windows 10 master collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to refund minecraft for windows 10 master collection.: Hi. I purchased minecraft for windows 10 master collection. I don't know there were two versions. Originally, what i wanted to buy was java collection. And, the 1000 minecoins i received as...
  10. 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 환불하고싶습니다 I would like to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: 가 이번에 마인크래프트 윈도우10에디션을 구매했습니다. 다만 가 원하던 형식의 게임은 아니더라구요. 는 java 에디션을 원했는데 알 보니 모바일이랑 똑같은 에디션이였네요. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition this time. It wasn't the type of game I wanted. I...