Refund Money.

Discus and support Refund Money. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Can I get a refund of xbox live gold subscriptions for the next month. I did not predict that the system will get my money from bank account.I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pestekhq, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:22 AM.

1. pestekhq
    pestekhq Guest

Refund Money.

Hello. Can I get a refund of xbox live gold subscriptions for the next month. I did not predict that the system will get my money from bank account.I have not used my account since the subscription was renewed. Please, I need this money.

:)

2. XBF Amber M Win User

Refund Money.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. If the refund doesn't work for your region, then you may wish to
    contact Xbox Support in order to request the refund.

Poland

Hours of operation:

From Monday to Friday: 08:00-16:00

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Phone Numbers

00800 441 17 96

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  3. pestekhq Win User

Refund Money.

the money refund link does not work. I'm from Poland. what can I do?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Refunding money

Hi there,

You'll want to reach out to support directly as no one in the forums can assist with the billing/refund issue.

You can go
    here
    to request a callback from support in your region.
  5. FAKIR101 Win User

Refunding money

hello, on here we dont have that kind of access to grant refunds, i would recomend calling mixrosoft directly at 18004myxbox
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Refund Money.

Its possible they dont do refunds in your region if the form doesnt work.
Thema:

Refund Money.

1. Refund Money. - Similar Threads - Refund Money

2. Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Received my Money After Game Was Refunded: Hi i am and Last weekend i had accidentally purchased sea of thieves, i put my card information into the windows store and when i hit next i assumed it would just go to another step except it had...
  3. Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Wargaming Customer Support Failure to refund money and or fix account!!!!!!!!!!: I had made a purchase on World of Warships named (The Motherload) for $78.74 a couple months ago I made a request to get assistance it took them a whole of 6 weeks to get back with a reply as to...
  4. Refunding money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refunding money: At 20 Juli I bought a Xbox live gold membership. I accidentally bought it 3 times. Because i didn't received any proof of purchase. So I cancelled 2 of the 3 purchases. But the money was already...
  5. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

in XBoX Rewards
    Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points: So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200
  6. I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.: I changed my gamertag not even a week ago, and it has been force changed by someone in enforcement and I would like to have my 10 dollars refunded as I didn’t get to use my tag even though I paid...
  7. Pedido devolución de dinero [money order refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pedido devolución de dinero [money order refund]: Me renovaron automáticamente la suscripción de la Xbox live gold y ya no tengo la Xbox. Quiero cancelar las suscripciones automáticas con la empresa y exigo el reintegro de lo q se me facturó este...
  8. I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a refund. You guys have taken money from me.: I changed my gamertag not even a week ago, and it has been force changed by someone in enforcement and I would like to have my 10 dollars refunded as I didn’t get to use my tag even though I paid...
  9. Money added to wrong account and redeemed gift card isnt refundable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money added to wrong account and redeemed gift card isnt refundable?: I redeemed a gift card on the parent account that I thought my son could access from his child account (which he cant), then I put money into the wrong child account he uses. I contacted Support...
  10. How to cancel an overdue payment or refund money for it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to cancel an overdue payment or refund money for it?: Hello. I have been paid for a long time (using code) for 12 months Xbox Live Gold, until March 3, 2019 (if I'm not mistaken), and now I have an overdue payment of 3600 rubles, where did I get it?...