Refund Money.

Discus and support Refund Money. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Can I get a refund of xbox live gold subscriptions for the next month. I did not predict that the system will get my money from bank account.I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pestekhq, Feb 12, 2019.

1. pestekhq
    pestekhq Guest

Refund Money.

Hello. Can I get a refund of xbox live gold subscriptions for the next month. I did not predict that the system will get my money from bank account.I have not used my account since the subscription was renewed. Please, I need this money.

:)

pestekhq, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Refund Money.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. If the refund doesn't work for your region, then you may wish to
    contact Xbox Support in order to request the refund.

Poland

Hours of operation:

From Monday to Friday: 08:00-16:00

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Phone Numbers

00800 441 17 96

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  3. pestekhq Win User

Refund Money.

the money refund link does not work. I'm from Poland. what can I do?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Refunding money

Hi there,

You'll want to reach out to support directly as no one in the forums can assist with the billing/refund issue.

You can go
    here
    to request a callback from support in your region.
  5. FAKIR101 Win User

Refunding money

hello, on here we dont have that kind of access to grant refunds, i would recomend calling mixrosoft directly at 18004myxbox
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Refund Money.

Its possible they dont do refunds in your region if the form doesnt work.
Thema:

Refund Money.

1. Refund Money. - Similar Threads - Refund Money

2. So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i...: So.... i requested a refund from Microsoft and my money is coming back in 4 days i accidentally attempted to buy a game and it charged me on my bank account which is an order you can't even cancel...
  3. Any link to refund money paid about games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any link to refund money paid about games?: Bought a game,how i can do request of refund money paid? 2d8a5ba4-8865-4c93-90f4-a715718bdb03
  4. Money refunded to me is not the amount I was suppose to get

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Money refunded to me is not the amount I was suppose to get: I refunded the dbz fighters 2 pack on the 25 and got only 2 dollars back from microsoft when the email said I was suppose to get 27.30 usd which I didn't I need help....
  5. Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Closed my thread. Did it with lies. Xbox stole my money and they 100% CAN refund me!: You closed my thread so I could not reply. You also lied that you can't do refunds of realms. I had contacted support before this with a problem with the realm and they have in fact issued me a...
  6. I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???

in XBoX Accessibility
    I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account???: I had charges to my card refunded via email but the money isn't going into my bank account??? 3adf0070-127e-49df-8516-d97997a7c067
  7. My refund i have't got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refund i have't got my money back: i request a refund and i am still waiting for my money I want my money b ack 962ba03f-2cb1-46ee-9616-8d46b415fc0a
  8. I need some money refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need some money refunded: I am asking for a refund of several transactions that were made that I neither bought or gave permission for anyone to buy. The transactions are on my credit card and I would like them refunded...
  9. Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle): This morning I downloaded the ARK bundle on my Xbox one... However... After a few hours the game chrashes and every progress is lost. So you need to start all over again. This happened 5 times now...
  10. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...