Refund Money.

Discus and support Refund Money. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Can I get a refund of xbox live gold subscriptions for the next month. I did not predict that the system will get my money from bank account.I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pestekhq, Feb 12, 2019.

1. pestekhq
    pestekhq Guest

Refund Money.

Hello. Can I get a refund of xbox live gold subscriptions for the next month. I did not predict that the system will get my money from bank account.I have not used my account since the subscription was renewed. Please, I need this money.

:)

pestekhq, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Refund Money.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. If the refund doesn't work for your region, then you may wish to
    contact Xbox Support in order to request the refund.

Poland

Hours of operation:

From Monday to Friday: 08:00-16:00

Saturday: Closed

Sunday: Closed

Phone Numbers

00800 441 17 96

I hope that this helps a bit more!
  3. pestekhq Win User

Refund Money.

the money refund link does not work. I'm from Poland. what can I do?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Refunding money

Hi there,

You'll want to reach out to support directly as no one in the forums can assist with the billing/refund issue.

You can go
    here
    to request a callback from support in your region.
  5. zmaster2XXX Win User

Refund Money.

Its possible they dont do refunds in your region if the form doesnt work.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Refund Money.

Keep in mind too that there is a limited time to request a refund so you will want to do this as soon as you can.
Thema:

Refund Money.

1. Refund Money. - Similar Threads - Refund Money

2. I need some money refunded

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need some money refunded: I am asking for a refund of several transactions that were made that I neither bought or gave permission for anyone to buy. The transactions are on my credit card and I would like them refunded...
  3. Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle): This morning I downloaded the ARK bundle on my Xbox one... However... After a few hours the game chrashes and every progress is lost. So you need to start all over again. This happened 5 times now...
  4. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...
  5. Refund and Money Back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund and Money Back: I just recently refund a title on my Xbox 4 days ago. I have not yet received the money from that title. I would like to know why. ac8291c2-147d-4c9b-827d-866390ccb3a0
  6. Xbox refund status - no product or money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refund status - no product or money: Xbox refund status - no product or money 500$ + tax was spent on my xbox kn vbucks. I teport the situation to xbox support abiut the money being gone and no product. I sent in video proof. I do...
  7. I did not get my money back. Refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not get my money back. Refund.: I demand a to get my money back after I requested a refund and it got accepted however I never got my credit even after saying it has been added to my account. My refund got accepted on may 17 if...
  8. Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não recebi o dinheiro do reembolso (I did not receive the refund money): Comprei battlefield 4 Premium achando que viria com o jogo e a Premium, quando vi que era apenas o Premium solicitei o reembolso. Aparentemente foi aceito mais nao recebi o dinheiro de volta....
  9. Not receiving money after refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not receiving money after refund: Had a refund but when i tried to buy a game i couldnt afford it but the balance changed when I check the payment and billing in the setting on the xbox one but the thing that pop up about how to...
  10. I want to deactivate my xbox live account and get a refund for my subscription as the money...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to deactivate my xbox live account and get a refund for my subscription as the money...: I bought and xbox this time 1 year ago and subscribed to xbox live for the one year subscription and paid $80, I sold it 4 months ago and today $80 was taken out of my account. I try logging in...