Refund no answer

Discus and support Refund no answer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackRenders, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JackRenders
    JackRenders Guest

Refund no answer

I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now?

:)

JackRenders, Jul 12, 2019
  2. aTrippy KiD Win User

Refund no answer

No refunds on games or DLC.
  3. Allebas Win User

Refund no answer

You can always request a callback from Xbox customer service and they can provide you information about your refund status. Or you can wait another day or 2 for a response via your email.
  4. JackRenders Win User

Refund no answer

I have not received an e-mail that they have received my refund request.

;))
  5. JackRenders Win User

Refund no answer

still they can send an email
  6. ngocphi Win User

Refund no answer

You must comply with the refund conditions

Purchased Under 14 days and played for less then 24 hours and not ingame items

This is july not june
Thema:

Refund no answer

1. Refund no answer - Similar Threads - Refund answer

2. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: I bought the xbox game pass deal where I got 3 months for one dollar a couple months back and it was supposed to renew on the 24th of this month but it renewed on the 18th charging me 30 dollars I...
  3. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: how can i ask for a refund for a digital purchase (from finland) d68c1823-c754-46a1-b370-6daf5633db41
  4. Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend can't accept the gift i sent him... I got charged. - Refund?: Hi, I bought a Grand Theft Auto V add-on as a gift for my friend without realising he already owned it. He can't accept it since it tells him he already owns it. I was charged and can't get a...
  5. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 목의 게임을 구매하였으나, 가 생각하던 것과는 달라 환불을 하 했습니다. 하지만 환불버튼이 보이지 않아 질문드립니다. 혹시 환불이 불가능한 상품인가요? ___________________________________________________________ [Translation - I bought a game for the title,...
  6. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  7. REFUND

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    REFUND: I have inadvertently brought Office a couple of times. I was only able to use it successfully after changing the credit card. How can I get a refund for the first couple I brought (that didn't...
  8. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  9. Micro soft refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Micro soft refunds: my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681