Refund no answer

Discus and support Refund no answer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackRenders, Jul 12, 2019.

1. JackRenders
    JackRenders Guest

Refund no answer

I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now?

:)

JackRenders, Jul 12, 2019
  2. aTrippy KiD Win User

Refund no answer

No refunds on games or DLC.
  3. Allebas Win User

Refund no answer

You can always request a callback from Xbox customer service and they can provide you information about your refund status. Or you can wait another day or 2 for a response via your email.
  4. JackRenders Win User

Refund no answer

I have not received an e-mail that they have received my refund request.

;))
  5. JackRenders Win User

Refund no answer

still they can send an email
  6. ngocphi Win User

Refund no answer

You must comply with the refund conditions

Purchased Under 14 days and played for less then 24 hours and not ingame items

This is july not june
Thema:

Refund no answer

1. Refund no answer - Similar Threads - Refund answer

2. REEMBOLSO ASSINATURA [Mod Translation - SUBSCRIPTION REFUND]

in XBoX on Consoles
    REEMBOLSO ASSINATURA [Mod Translation - SUBSCRIPTION REFUND]: Como de costume, hoje cobra minha assinatura recorrente do xbox game pass ultimate. Problema é que cobrou, descontou na minha conta, mas não liberou no meu xbox! Apenas diz que tenho que comprar!...
  3. Issues with support (Refund)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with support (Refund): 2nd time I've requested help and the employees either don't allow me to respond back or just don't answer me at all. I'll be calling later today as well as probably corporate too. This is...
  4. Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund: Howdy I just purchased some mammoth coins on the Microsoft store and realized It was not a redeemable code. I would Like to request a refund. 868d341c-3105-442e-aef2-a793becdc6e3
  5. Refunding a add on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding a add on: I bought a add on for train world and when i go to use it the game says i need a separate add on for it which i don't have money for is there anyway to refund a add on?...
  6. Xbox: Rimborso abbonamento EA Access[Xbox: EA Access subscription refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: Rimborso abbonamento EA Access[Xbox: EA Access subscription refund]: L'11/1/2020 è scaduto l'abbonamento per EA Acess sulla mia Xbox, il 12/1/2020 senza nessun preavviso si è automaticamente rinnovata per un mese. Ho annullato l'abbonamento che non potrò...
  7. Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support told me to dispute payment with bank after refund is denied: so my son bought about 80£ worth of fifa points on my account , but my refund was denied but then i spoke to live support about it and they said i should dispute the charge with my bank, with a...
  8. Minecraft Version Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Version Refund: Hi there, I'm wondering if I can get a refund for a version of Minecraft that was ordered by mistake. I ordered the Windows 10 version by accident and would like the Java version instead. Is it...
  9. Refund Gifted Game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Gifted Game: Good evening, a few minutes ago i tried to gift a game Jedi Fallen Order, unfortunately I didn't read the bit where it said cross region codes didn't work. He tried but due to living in a...
  10. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...