Refund of unauthorised payment

Discus and support Refund of unauthorised payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment? de04b4ea-0609-40e6-b723-4fcf7ec00242 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuyBenattar, Oct 13, 2019.

1. GuyBenattar
    GuyBenattar Guest

How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment?

:)

GuyBenattar, Oct 13, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I advise you to change the login credentials of your profile as a purchase has been made without your authorization
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

4. bowski477 Win User

5. Njal the Blue Win User

Someone used my card! What to do?

Hi, I woud contact your card issuer and say you have had two unauthorised payments made on your account. Their fraud protection would investigate and you should get refunded.
  6. Oshawott:3 Win User

Someone used my card! What to do?

Hi, I woud contact your card issuer and say you have had two unauthorised payments made on your account. Their fraud protection would investigate and you should get refunded.
    Thank you! I'll try
Thema:

1. Refund of unauthorised payment - Similar Threads - Refund unauthorised payment

2. Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA: Hi, Bought a gift DLC for my mate in USA, but didnt know that you cant buy in the UK for USA, it was the DLC for dayz Livonia i can give the code when required, thanks can i ask what i need to do...
  3. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...
  4. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  5. How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Long Does arefund Take to Hit a Card Account After 'We will Refund You' Message: I'm still not seeing anything even though the pre-order shows as cancelled and it's been about 14 calendar days c2377e19-553c-443b-9264-46c5593b6f9b
  6. Xbox One Digital Purchase refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Digital Purchase refund: Hello, I would like to know how to go about getting a refund on the game Ark Survival I purchased last night, 12/4/2019. The game requires a subscription to XBOX Live, of which I do not have....
  7. Refund refused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund refused: I recently ordered the wrong version of a game and immediatly requested a refund but after looking through my junk email folder I noticed that you had refused this refund, can you explain why this...
  8. [Steam] Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - I want a REFUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Steam] Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - I want a REFUND: The game freezes and crashes absolutely not playable. I tried to play for 7 hours, this is not possible a too buggy game. For Microsoft, this is a great damage to reputation....
  9. Refund refused for unauthorised payment - appalling Customer Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund refused for unauthorised payment - appalling Customer Services: We have had refund refused by standard email. Xbox has taken £100 over 1 week without permission. When I spoke to someone they just blamed my kids even though I know one of the days they didn't...
  10. Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Suspension - Marketplace theft/ Unauthorised Refunds?: I have been given an account suspension due to marketplace theft/ unauthorised refunds. After submitting a case review I was told the decision was upheld and now cannot submit another review. It...