Refund on 2k14

Discus and support Refund on 2k14 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought and downloaded 2k14 on the Xbox One, I haven't been to happy with the game on this system, it has frozen on me more than once, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MalikFrost, Feb 8, 2014.

1. MalikFrost
    MalikFrost Guest

Refund on 2k14

I recently bought and downloaded 2k14 on the Xbox One, I haven't been to happy with the game on this system, it has frozen on me more than once, it glitches and bugs out all through out myplayer mode, online mode, and halftime shows, the Kinect voice recognizer
    never knows what im saying, the graphics lag and get choppy and it takes a minute and a half sometimes longer for the load screens to pass. I bought it digitally of the system and its having big problems I want my $60 back(not in store credit).

:)

MalikFrost, Feb 8, 2014
  2. madkow77
    madkow77 Guest
    Mistakenly Downloaded a Game

I recently (1/29) downloaded nba 2k13 when I meant to download 2k14. Recognizing my error today I purchased nba 2k14. Is there any way to refund my 2k13 purchase. I know it was totally my mistake.

Thanks.

madkow77, Feb 8, 2014
  3. SmokingBeef
    SmokingBeef Guest
    2k14 vc refund

In fact if something is defective you are legally required to return it. I'll have you Google defective then tell me if that applies to Nba 2K14 and not being able to play it. I think it does.

SmokingBeef, Feb 8, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

Refund on 2k14

BusGod, Feb 8, 2014
  5. BusGod Win User

Refund on 2k14

6. SmokingBeef Win User

2k14 vc refund

In fact if something is defective you are legally required to return it. I'll have you Google defective then tell me if that applies to Nba 2K14 and not being able to play it. I think it does.
  7. SmokingBeef Win User

2k14 vc refund

Um, any brick and mortar store would take back the game. I work in retail if something is defective they take it back. I bought the vc through Microsoft hence they should issue a refund.
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

2k14 vc refund

Microsoft provided you the game the same as any brick and mortar store would. They are not compelled to issue refunds because the game does not live up to your expectations. If you are unsatisfied with it you would need to take it up with 2K which you've
    already tried and been denied.

You will have to wait for the patch.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE Legends and Creations DLC out tomorrow Jan 7

Thema:

Refund on 2k14

1. Refund on 2k14 - Similar Threads - Refund 2k14

2. como pedir un reembolso que no me lo quieren dar[Translation-how to ask for a refund that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    como pedir un reembolso que no me lo quieren dar[Translation-how to ask for a refund that...: hace unos días mi hijo de 6 años hizo una compra x el xbox ,llame a soporte técnico para un reembolso xq fue accidental y me dijeron que no xq ya yo había recibido un reembolso q según las...
  3. Reembolso[Translation-refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso[Translation-refund]: Hola, Eh realizado un reembolso sobre una suscripción que fue comprada por error. A penas la compré me dirigí a la pagina y solicitar el reembolso el cual me lo aceptaron, llevo 3 días esperando y...
  4. Getting a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund: what do i do if i don't see my game in the refund request section, i really want to refund a game because it is unplayable crashes all the time and i feel like i wasted money, please can someone...
  5. How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?: I bought 2 12.99 virtual packs for brawlhalla little did I know it’s really the same style of fighting as other characters and they were just skins honestly. So then they refunded one canceled the...
  6. How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???: I have been trying to get an issue resolved since May and I am running out of ideas of who to contact. We cancelled an Xbox Live subscription on 11 April 20, it shows as expired 11 May 20....
  7. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  8. Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded: I accidentally renewed xbox ultimate game pass for 15$ today, so is it possible to cancel it and get my money back? 57ecca01-b942-45c1-b074-33289093fd28
  9. ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]: Hola, queria saber si se puede cancelar un pedido de reembolso, al llegarme el correo de el pedido de reembolso dice que puedo responderle para que cancelen, pedi que cancelaran el reembolso pero...
  10. 2k14 vc refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2k14 vc refund: My 2k14 is unplayable. My career mode is stuck. I finish a game and it will not save. I have replayed the game 15 times. This issue coupled with the constant server down time issues and numerous...