Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store

Discus and support Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Last year I really enjoyed myself with PUBG Mobile. Love to play with my mates, and easy to get used to. I thought I was ready for the real thing,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bart v O, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Bart v O
    Bart v O Guest

Hi,

Last year I really enjoyed myself with PUBG Mobile. Love to play with my mates, and easy to get used to. I thought I was ready for the real thing, so I bought PUBG for my Xbox One, from the xbox store. When I started the game for the first time it had some
    connection issues, and I had to wait a proper long time to get into a game. And when i finnaly was in a game, it was pretty clear pretty soon, this game isn't for me.

Now I read somewhere that you can get a refund when you bought a game online, when it's a full game and if you didn't play it longer than 2 hours. Well I do fit all those requirements but I can't seem to find any way to refund this game.

Hope someone can help me out!

Thanks in advance, Bart.

:)

Bart v O, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Bart v O Win User

Yes! That looks like the kind of link I was looking for, thanks! When I reach the final screen, which is "Submit a refund request" the site sends me to a "contact Microsoft" page. And if I fill in my
    issue, the site just sends me back to the page you've just send me and I have to do it all over againt, but will end up on the same screen...
  3. Bart v O Win User

I've bought it last week, on the 7th of January. So that is still within the maximum of 14 days.
  4. Bart v O Win User

Hi Leslie,

Thank for you advice! Could you check your steps? Cause I can't seem te find the option "Show contact options"

This is what I get when I press: Pick a topic

[table][tr][td]My account
    • Charges on my account
    • See my purchase history
    • Payment & billing
    • Request a refund
    • Subscription changes
    • Cancel my subscription
    • Turn off auto renewal
    [/td][td]Games & Apps
    • My game won't start
    • Where's my DLC?
    • Can't redeem a code
    • Deals, prices & availability
    • Backcompat catalog
    • Known game issues
    • Pre-orders
    [/td][td]Xbox & accessories
    • Set up my Xbox One console
    • System Update
    • Xbox won't turn on
    • Can't connect to Xbox Live
    • Controller not working
    • Warranty, service & repair
    • Check error messages & codes
    [/td][td]Password & security
    • Recover my account
    • Forgot password
    • Online safety
    • How to protect my account
    • I've been banned
    [/td][/tr][/table]
  5. Cherry Dolphin Win User

This page has some useful info thats should help with this issue your having

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Hello Bart,

You should be able to find your answer on this page : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

1. Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store - Similar Threads - Refund game bought

2. Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.: My 8 year old son had bought the game Gang beasts without my or my fiancé’s permission. He said that he had bought it on accident however, I do not believe him. A few days ago. I walked into the...
  3. How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift: Hi, community, I have just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my teenager and redeemed the code from her account (different than the one that purchased from). After three reinstalls and...
  4. Refund for game accidentally bought for windows instead of xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund for game accidentally bought for windows instead of xbox: Hi, I purchased a game thinking it was for the xbox but I couldn't install it on my xbox and it seems its because I bought the windows version. I need to get a refund for the windows version so...
  5. Refund for games a hacker bought on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund for games a hacker bought on my account: Some one logged in as me and gifted himself over 200 pounds of games wiping out my bank account ... Why cant i anywhere on the internet find a way too just call and speak too xbox too sort this...
  6. how do I request a refund on a game i bought on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I request a refund on a game i bought on PC: I bought a Minecraft a couple of days ago on pc but I wanted to buy the java edition so I wanted to know how to get a refund c3855b88-e8fd-4a67-a68b-facc48a350c0
  7. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  8. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...: I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€),...
  9. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  10. Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds on a digital game bought in microsoft store on Xbox one: I bought pes 2020 earlier today and I don't need the game/ want the game, I haven't even loaded it up. Every time I go to refund it through my account I go to click on the refund form pop up and...