Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store

Discus and support Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, Last year I really enjoyed myself with PUBG Mobile. Love to play with my mates, and easy to get used to. I thought I was ready for the real thing,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bart v O, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Bart v O
    Bart v O Guest

Hi,

Last year I really enjoyed myself with PUBG Mobile. Love to play with my mates, and easy to get used to. I thought I was ready for the real thing, so I bought PUBG for my Xbox One, from the xbox store. When I started the game for the first time it had some
    connection issues, and I had to wait a proper long time to get into a game. And when i finnaly was in a game, it was pretty clear pretty soon, this game isn't for me.

Now I read somewhere that you can get a refund when you bought a game online, when it's a full game and if you didn't play it longer than 2 hours. Well I do fit all those requirements but I can't seem to find any way to refund this game.

Hope someone can help me out!

Thanks in advance, Bart.

:)

Bart v O, Jan 17, 2019
  2. Bart v O Win User

Yes! That looks like the kind of link I was looking for, thanks! When I reach the final screen, which is "Submit a refund request" the site sends me to a "contact Microsoft" page. And if I fill in my
    issue, the site just sends me back to the page you've just send me and I have to do it all over againt, but will end up on the same screen...
  3. Bart v O Win User

I've bought it last week, on the 7th of January. So that is still within the maximum of 14 days.
  4. Bart v O Win User

Hi Leslie,

Thank for you advice! Could you check your steps? Cause I can't seem te find the option "Show contact options"

This is what I get when I press: Pick a topic

[table][tr][td]My account
    • Charges on my account
    • See my purchase history
    • Payment & billing
    • Request a refund
    • Subscription changes
    • Cancel my subscription
    • Turn off auto renewal
    [/td][td]Games & Apps
    • My game won't start
    • Where's my DLC?
    • Can't redeem a code
    • Deals, prices & availability
    • Backcompat catalog
    • Known game issues
    • Pre-orders
    [/td][td]Xbox & accessories
    • Set up my Xbox One console
    • System Update
    • Xbox won't turn on
    • Can't connect to Xbox Live
    • Controller not working
    • Warranty, service & repair
    • Check error messages & codes
    [/td][td]Password & security
    • Recover my account
    • Forgot password
    • Online safety
    • How to protect my account
    • I've been banned
    [/td][/tr][/table]
  5. Cherry Dolphin Win User

This page has some useful info thats should help with this issue your having

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Hello Bart,

You should be able to find your answer on this page : https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

1. Refund on a game I bought from the Xbox store - Similar Threads - Refund game bought

2. Bought xbox game instead of PC - can't refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought xbox game instead of PC - can't refund: I bought The Outer Worlds for xbox instead of pc, I can't refund the game due to bad gateway. Been trying for about an hour now. 3f5c0b82-86e8-417d-828c-caf57449a476
  3. 마이크로소프트 스토어에서 산 게임을 환불받고 싶습니다 [Translation - I want to get a refund for a game I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 스토어에서 산 게임을 환불받고 싶습니다 [Translation - I want to get a refund for a game I bought...: 8월 27일 산 기어스 오브워 ultimate edition 을 환불 받 싶은데 가 외국이라 지금 한국 객센터에 화도 수가 없 마이크로소프트 스 어에는 환불 메뉴가 안보여서 이 게 문의 드립니다. 화를 통하지 않 환불하게 해주시면 감사하 습니다. ------------ [Mod Translation - On August 27, I would...
  4. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  5. 게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    게임을 구매만 했는데 환불부탁드립니다. [Translate] I just bought the game and i'll ask for a refund: 카드 등록이 자동으로 된것을 모르 게임 코드 입 하 다가 게임을 카드로 결 해버 는데, 환불처리 부탁드립니다. 게임 다운로드 및 진행은 하지않았습니다. [Translate] not knowing that the card registration was automatically I tried to enter the game code and...
  6. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  7. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  8. I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?: I want to refund the game pubg. My friend told that he would buy pubg when I buy it so we could play multiplayer, so I bought it and he didn't buy it... He just pranked me so now I cant play it I...
  9. I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot refund a game I bought on the online microsoft store.: Today I bought Titanfall 2 deluxe edition, but after realizing it was the version only available for the Xbox 1 I quickly tried to request a refund. I realize now it was a stupid mistake to make,...
  10. I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game by mistake and would like a refund.: I tried to buy Ms.Splosion Man ™, a free game today, and made a mistake. I want to get a refund for this game. Please refund. 98271501-7e27-4a34-9ec8-032ae167e0e5