Refund on DayZ

Discus and support Refund on DayZ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpartainMarine7, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Refund on DayZ

I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a refund?

:)

SpartainMarine7, Jan 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Refund on DayZ

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. When it comes to refund requests, after you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request. If
    you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you. For further information, you may want to have a look at our support article entitled Request
    an Xbox digital product or subscription refund
    . Also, be sure to check your spam/junk folder just in case anything may have accidentally been redirected there.

I hope that this helps out!
  3. ShaneHepburn Win User

Refund on DayZ

I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a refund?
    Hello SpartainMarine7,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums you will hear back soon if you will get refund or not but it could be longer because of the holiday's

thanks

Shane [Mod Removed: Oversized image]
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

Refund on DayZ

5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Refund on DayZ

Try a power cicle and if it does not work you should install it again
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Refund on DayZ

Refunds are normally dealt with within 48 hours. However due to the Holiday period it may currently take a little longer than that as the refunds team may be out of office.

You should be aware just because you applied for a refund does not automatically grant you a refund it may be turned down if you are not eligible.

As DayZ is a Game Preview game (Early Access) you should expect the game to have issues with bugs and crashing until if/when it gets a full launch
Thema:

Refund on DayZ

1. Refund on DayZ - Similar Threads - Refund DayZ

2. How good is xbox at giving your refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How good is xbox at giving your refund: My son is 11yrs old while at work on break i decide to ckeck my email and noticed a bunch of Microsoft perches 12 total 285 dollars i did not authorize him to buy these games.and want my money...
  3. Refund / Remboursement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund / Remboursement: Hi, I buy the Stardew Valley for my girlfriend on Xbox One but still no french version of the game and she doesn't like it. I'd like a refund for this game but when I go to the refund page (Here...
  4. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  5. Can't refund Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't refund Sea of thieves: Hi! I bought this game a few days ago and did not like it very much. I was under the impression that a refund was possible, just like you can on Stream. When I tried to refund, the was no option...
  6. Refund and Money Back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund and Money Back: I just recently refund a title on my Xbox 4 days ago. I have not yet received the money from that title. I would like to know why. ac8291c2-147d-4c9b-827d-866390ccb3a0
  7. The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading: I've gone through the ~4 page yes/no form and been redirected to "Request a refund" page like seven times now on four different occasions and the page just loads for like a minute and then says...
  8. Mistakenly Requested Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mistakenly Requested Refund: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 for PC on the Microsoft Store online. I thought that I bought the Xbox version at first because when I purchased it, I did not receive any instructions or URLs for...
  9. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  10. refund of payment debited from debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund of payment debited from debit card: due to the fact that the payment method has not been removed from the profile was automatically debited from the debit card for the gold status. The order of the gold status was not planned to be...