Refund on DayZ

Discus and support Refund on DayZ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpartainMarine7, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Refund on DayZ

I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a refund?

:)

SpartainMarine7, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Refund on DayZ

1. Refund on DayZ - Similar Threads - Refund DayZ

2. Refund failed not getting any support from customer service

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund failed not getting any support from customer service: Hello, My son accidentally purchased Fortnite standard founders pack for 42.79 on December 10th. I requested a refund that same day and received an email on the 11th of December to expect my...
  3. Refund For Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund For Xbox Game Pass: I didn't know my subscription was on, i thought i cancelled it, it already charged me for 2 months without me using it, am i able to get a refund for this month? 61ab0f2f-fb58-4b0f-ab34-824e5211e87a
  4. 7 days to die refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 days to die refund: Hello! I've bought the 7 days to die and played a few hours it. Then I encountered the md5 since my game crashed and all my progress was reset. I then googled this bug and It hasn't been fixed yet...
  5. Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?: i recently purchased the game Resident evil 0 and the game keeps randomly crashing my console and i cant even progress through the game. A quick google search reveals that everyone who has bought...
  6. Remboursement d'abonnement non utilisé (Mod Translation: Unused subscription Refund)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remboursement d'abonnement non utilisé (Mod Translation: Unused subscription Refund): Bonjour, J'ai pris un abonnement au Xbox Game Pass avec une période d'essai de 14 jours, au final j'ai oublié l'abonnement et été prélevé de 9,99 € la suite du premier mois payant. Aujourd'hui,...
  7. A refund for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund for the game: The child bought the game Mortal Kombat X. the Price was listed 199 RUB card was charged 3199.20. Ask for a refund bdfdf71f-02d9-4b32-a92c-8b46ee351735
  8. Microsofts Poor Refund Policy

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsofts Poor Refund Policy: I requested a refund after not liking a game that i played for less than 2-3 hours and tried to refund the game on the same day but the refund was denied so i spoke to customer support who told me...
  9. Filed the wrong refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Filed the wrong refund request: Hi, I wrote the wrong information on a refund request on a game that I still want to keep, is there any way I can cancel my refund request? c7f8dec8-c9b2-4448-9743-3e36b3ae4a24
  10. Возврат денег за подписку Xbox game pass[Refund for a subscription Xbox game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Возврат денег за подписку Xbox game pass[Refund for a subscription Xbox game pass]: после SMS на телефон о списании денег на подписку Xbox Game Pass я сразу же ее отменил. Подписка отменилась, а деньги не пришли. Прошло уже 2 часа и сколько надо ждать еще до возвращение денег?...