Refund on Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Refund on Sea of Thieves in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I’d redeemed a product key for Sea of Thieves from my Xbox One S All Digital Edition purchase, and I tried out the game but it was not what was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UdokanmaAkaeze, May 23, 2020 at 4:43 AM.

1. Refund on Sea of Thieves

Hello, I’d redeemed a product key for Sea of Thieves from my Xbox One S All Digital Edition purchase, and I tried out the game but it was not what was advertised as nowhere I’d looked up presented the game requiring Xbox Live Gold. Is there any way I can
    get a refund for it’s Xbox Store credit worth? Thanks in advance.

:)

UdokanmaAkaeze, May 23, 2020 at 4:43 AM
  2. IrationalPom Win User

Sea of Thieves Ancient Coin Error

that could be an issue for sea of thieves yes. however microsoft is the agency taking the payment so you should be able to request a refund off of them.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Refund on Sea of Thieves

they will not refund a key and they will definately not give you store credit value for that key, sea of thieves is known to be an online only game, states this in the decriptions and notices.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Refund on Sea of Thieves

Hello Akaeze,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on a refund. Unfortunately, since it was a code there is not a way to refund the game. If you purchased the code from another retailer you can try them but as it been used they most likely
    will not refund. As there is nothing more we can do I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

Sea of Thieves Insider is not related to the xbox Insider. Just go to the sea of thieves website to register for the Insider program.
  6. Airiak Win User

Games pass and live gold confusion

Sea of thieves requires gold and game pass, unless you purchase sea of thieves, then you only need gold.
Thema:

Refund on Sea of Thieves

1. Refund on Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Refund Sea Thieves

2. Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Refund - Denied (Game Keeps Crashing): Hello, Recently I purchased the game Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition on 4/7/2020, and after installing overnight (since its 45gb) I loaded the game the next day only to find it keeps crashing...
  3. Can't refund Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't refund Sea of thieves: Hi! I bought this game a few days ago and did not like it very much. I was under the impression that a refund was possible, just like you can on Stream. When I tried to refund, the was no option...
  4. Is there a way we can be financially refunded because of the toxicity of Sea Of Thieves?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is there a way we can be financially refunded because of the toxicity of Sea Of Thieves?: This game is so toxic, and the gameplay amounts to cyberbullying and the audio charts allow people to bombard you with cursing, and they call you pejoratives. Then you take this feedback to...
  5. sea of thieves 환불 [Edit - Translation] - Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sea of thieves 환불 [Edit - Translation] - Refund: 14일 무료로 다운받은줄 알았는데 결 가 진행되었습니다. 환불 차를 아무리 뒤 도 나오지 않아 문의합니다. 시간이 꾀 오래되었 결 된지도 모르 있었 작 게임을 하지도 않았습니다. 환불이 가능하다면 차를 알 주 불가능하다면 어째서 불가능한지 알 주시면 감사하 습니다. [Edit - Translation] - I thought you...
  6. Sea of theives refund please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of theives refund please: Game is horrible nothing what they said it would be bad reviews bait and switch disappointed have only played since owing it a couple of times bad reviews 1a2f5178-0153-48be-aa99-a5f453594ccf
  7. My request to refund sea of Thieves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My request to refund sea of Thieves.: Hey, I was speaking to Nove Mae A in a support chat and I was told to create a post here regarding my request to refund sea of thieves. 71a5500d-e2bb-4f15-876f-af36a6273dde
  8. Sea of Thieves says I refunded on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves says I refunded on my PC: I have been playing Sea Of Thieves on both my PC and Xbox one (Never at the same time), and recently I've been getting an error while trying to play on my PC saying "When you got a refund on Sea...
  9. I would like a refund for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like a refund for Sea of Thieves: As per title, I purchased the game 2 days ago and played less than one hour. Please go ahead and process a refund for me. Thank you! b2ca3317-2b70-4f31-8666-77dda763458e
  10. Sea of Thieves Refund request denied.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sea of Thieves Refund request denied.: Hi, I've had a chat with support trying to issue the refund, i've had a number of friends able to get a refund on this and while i have specified the same reasons, mine has not gone through....