Refund page isn't working???

Discus and support Refund page isn't working??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get a refund and it says the page is down. need this fixed asap. ad970497-7d37-4f9a-ab11-dc01442d2907 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LindseySaxton, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Refund page isn't working???

I am trying to get a refund and it says the page is down. need this fixed asap.

:)

LindseySaxton, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Refund page isn't working???

1. Refund page isn't working??? - Similar Threads - Refund page isn't

2. Refund refused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund refused: I recently ordered the wrong version of a game and immediatly requested a refund but after looking through my junk email folder I noticed that you had refused this refund, can you explain why this...
  3. Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund page, refund help link, refund anything is not working: Mistakenly purchased incorrect game as a gift last night and need a refund. NOTHING loads, everything is "misplaced" or "error not working" or gives me steps that , surely must be my issue, to...
  4. Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Page 404 and long support wait time: Hi all, I made a purchase by mistake today, but each time I go to the Refund page, whether I access it via Orders section or directly via xbox.com/refunds, it greets me with a 404 page. I went...
  5. The request refund page isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The request refund page isn’t working.: I accidentally bought two of the same gem pack in Smite, so i requested a refund and they took the gems from me but said I must talk to Xbox for my money back. I came here to try and do that, went...
  6. The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading: I've gone through the ~4 page yes/no form and been redirected to "Request a refund" page like seven times now on four different occasions and the page just loads for like a minute and then says...
  7. Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around": Hi, I get two different things happening when trying to request a refund for a starter pack to a game (I thought I was buying the game itself). Either I get a grey box with a sad square face -...
  8. La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...

in XBoX on Mobile
    La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...: He estado intentando solicitar un reembolso recientemente y cada que intento acceder a la pagina del formulario de la solicitud de reembolsos pareciera que ya no existe _______________...
  9. Request a Refund Page Link Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request a Refund Page Link Broken: I am following the steps needed to request a refund. Unfortunately, when I click on the link to the form I receive this: Ooops! What happened to this page? We’ve moved some things around. The...
  10. Will not be refunded for an order that was made when I recieved an error on t he page.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will not be refunded for an order that was made when I recieved an error on t he page.: To clarify I went to order a power supply and when I tried to confirm the purchase I was brought to an error on the page. So I tried doing it again and received another error so I gave up. Today...