Refund policy?

Discus and support Refund policy? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DerekThebird, Aug 13, 2021.

1. DerekThebird
    DerekThebird Guest

Refund policy?

I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the difference like when a store has a sale they will price match their item within a certain timeframe?

:)

DerekThebird, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. StuartATrueRed Win User

flight simulator 2020

Go here xbox.com/refund, sign in with the account that was used to get the game, and it should show if a refund is available for that game. If refund is available then select and start
    the refund process.
Thema:

Refund policy?

1. Refund policy? - Similar Threads - Refund policy

2. Disappointed with Refund Policy / Hacked Account Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappointed with Refund Policy / Hacked Account Support: Earlier this week, I received an email stating that I had purchased an Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $24.99. I didn't do this, and nobody has access to my Xbox so I checked online....
  3. Refund policy is BS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund policy is BS: The 14 day/2 hour refund policy has got to be for some legal reason. I have used Xbox and windows for 12 years and have never requested a refund. But i just bought one to many broken games, so...
  4. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: I tried refunding a game since it doesnt play very well for some reason (frequent FPS drops even after reseting, reinstalling, and power cycling). I was told I refunded too many games this year...
  5. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: A few months ago I tried to purchase some in game currency for a Battle Royal game. The purchase was not showing up so I made the purchase 3 more times, assuming the purchase never went through....
  6. Refund policy

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund policy: I havent refunded a single thing this year, so i went to refund something because i didnt get the thing i paid for and it says exceded the amount of refunds within this year. Terrible system....
  7. Refund policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund policy: The refund policy is a total scam. You can't talk to anyone who can actually help you. I bought a game as a gift for a friend. The game has so many crashes and glitches that it is completely...
  8. Xbox one refund policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one refund policy: I just bought all the mass effect dlc that's still available in Xbox marketplace came to about 65 quid but when I've looked at my bank it says two payments of 65. Anyone know what number to ring...
  9. Digital refund policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital refund policy: I requested a refund for a digitally purchased game and when selecting the game it told me the game was eligible, yet my request was denied and the reason given in the email was that the policy...
  10. Cyberpunk request Denied before Xbox changed its refund policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk request Denied before Xbox changed its refund policy: So, I got my refund request denied before the xbox team decided to change the refund policy about ceyberpunk 2077. Now I'm stuck and I can't do nothing because the refund page (also the manual...