Refund policy?

Discus and support Refund policy? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DerekThebird, Jun 29, 2022.

1. DerekThebird
    DerekThebird Guest

Refund policy?

I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the difference like when a store has a sale they will price match their item within a certain timeframe?

:)

DerekThebird, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Refund Battlefield 2042 for Xbox

Then if they've denied the refund, you're not getting a refund. Refunds are not guaranteed.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

Thema:

Refund policy?

1. Refund policy? - Similar Threads - Refund policy

2. Refund Policy is random?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund Policy is random?: So i recently bought Dying Light despite knowing nothing about it. I owned it for about a night or two, and had only played around an hour or two of the game before requesting a refund. The refund...
  3. Series X needs to review its refund policy on digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X needs to review its refund policy on digital games: I bought the game Chorus for my series X. I also spent 2K on a 4K TV that can do 120Hz. While playing the game I noted freezing/stuttering in the game, which should not be happening given the fact...
  4. Digital Game refund policy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Game refund policy?: I am trying to get a refund for a digital game that I purchased. The refund criteria states for digital game purchases it has to be within 14 days of purchase and hasn't accumulated a significant...
  5. Refund policies diddling me around

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund policies diddling me around: I accidentally bought minecraft bedrock edition instead of java. I bought it for the sole purpose of playing on my friend's realm, so after i found out bedrock doesn't work with realms, i...
  6. Refund policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund policy: Is it possible to refund a digital game after 10 months of you have played less than 2 or 3 hours? 42fa5a48-a756-435c-a821-f179b63ecd09
  7. Refund policy?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund policy?: I bought the Borderlands season pass 1 on Sunday for full price, it’s now Thursday and it’s on sale. Is there such a thing as Microsoft refunding the difference like when a store has a sale they...
  8. Disappointed with Refund Policy / Hacked Account Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disappointed with Refund Policy / Hacked Account Support: Earlier this week, I received an email stating that I had purchased an Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) for $24.99. I didn't do this, and nobody has access to my Xbox so I checked online....
  9. Refund policy is BS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund policy is BS: The 14 day/2 hour refund policy has got to be for some legal reason. I have used Xbox and windows for 12 years and have never requested a refund. But i just bought one to many broken games, so...
  10. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: I tried refunding a game since it doesnt play very well for some reason (frequent FPS drops even after reseting, reinstalling, and power cycling). I was told I refunded too many games this year...