Refund Problem

Discus and support Refund Problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem with a refund. The problem: In July-2019 renew the annual subscription of live Gold ($ 1,699 ARS ~ 40 USD). In the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Eclipsse7, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Eclipsse7
    Eclipsse7 Guest

Refund Problem

Hi, I have a problem with a refund.

The problem:

• In July-2019 renew the annual subscription of live Gold ($ 1,699 ARS ~ 40 USD).
    • In the first week of August I paid $ 9.99 ARS (1USD) for one week of the Ultimate subscription
    • As I did not want to continue paying Ultimate, I decide to CANCEL the subscription before the second week is completed and the corresponding payment arrives to my account.
    • The question is that It was also canceled the Gold subscription I had paid for
      one year. And therefund they gave me was for 9.99ARS (1USD) !!!

In other words, they charged me an ANNUAL subscription (1699ARS or 40USD) that I
    used for 3 WEEKS and
    made 9ARS (1 USD) refund for the rest of the year (?

I want either the annual subscription I paid or the $ 1,699 to be returned, so i can pay the annual sub again.

And the worst part is that here Microsoft give us no * support AT ALL, so there's no apparent way to claim anything.

:)

Eclipsse7, Aug 8, 2019
  2. DeividasMDG Win User

Refund problem

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    Thank you for your help all sorted
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Refund Problems

Game refunds has certain criteria that needs to be met before it can be refunded.

Bought in the past 14 days and have not played more than 2 hours.

Certain games, DLS etc can NOT be refunded. ToC applies.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

Refund Problems

No you can not get a refund for a digital game if it was purchased more than 14 days ago.
  5. choppyseize Win User

refund problems

You need to contact support again or maybe even by phone and explain what happened
  6. JoelHansen Win User

Refund Problems

Hello,

I am sorry to say that you can most likely not get a refund after such time.

Read more about refunds here :

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
Thema:

Refund Problem

1. Refund Problem - Similar Threads - Refund Problem

2. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  3. We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't get refunds on pre-orders?: Hi, long story short: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World: Icebourne. However, a few days ago I noticed there was a digital deluxe version of the pre-order. I want this one. So I put in a refund...
  4. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  5. Refund Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Problems: So I have been trying to get a refund but no one in online in xbox support. I am trying to get a refund cause I am 10 Dollars short for a game. Can I refund a game even after 30+ Days?...
  6. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Online Problem :( (WANT A REFUND)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Online Problem :( (WANT A REFUND): I bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 on 8 Feb 2019 and when i tryed to play it i wasn't eligible to go online. I have a adult acc but still can't play. This is somewhat a waste of money so i would...
  7. refund problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refund problems: i accidentally purchased fifa 19 ult edition on my account instead of my sons, i sent a refund request and microsft gave a reply that i had no such payment on my account, this despite giving the...
  8. Refund problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund problem: I bought the game "Ark" from the store because it was on sale and was very interested in it i have had the game for a week and realized i don't enjoy it as much. i went on my payment history and...
  9. Madden 25 - Xbox DLC Problem / Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 25 - Xbox DLC Problem / Refund: Admittedly, I'm pretty upset about this issue, but will do my best to lay out the problem logically. 1) My son plays Madden 25 - specifically, the Ultimate Team portion of the game which allows...
  10. problems with the refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with the refund: good afternoon,today 10.01.2018 I'm following the instructions cancelled the xbox live subscription,got an email with podtverjdeniem cancel,but the money was not refunded to the card what to do?...