refund purchase by mistake

Discus and support refund purchase by mistake in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi evryone, yesterday i bought an extension game by mistake wile a havn't the game, i contact you to question how get a refund please ? thanks you very... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wiiizz Khaliifa, Feb 13, 2019.

1. refund purchase by mistake

Hi evryone, yesterday i bought an extension game by mistake wile a havn't the game, i contact you to question how get a refund please ? thanks you very much. Cordially (sorry for my english)

:)

Wiiizz Khaliifa, Feb 13, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Are you signed into your account?

Does it just come up when you go to that link or once on that link and you click on the request refund button?

When I click on the request refund button it brings up this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would need to follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

If you’d like to request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

If the issues persists, contact Customer Supportfor further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  5. Wiiizz Khaliifa Win User

Thank you very much for you very fast help !
  6. Wiiizz Khaliifa Win User

Sorry but the link "refund request" was delete by xbox :/
Thema:

1. refund purchase by mistake - Similar Threads - refund purchase mistake

2. How to get refunded for purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get refunded for purchases: So my son and his idiot friends have been buying in game purchases online with out my knowledge... Ive tried filling out the online refund requests but it they emailed me and said my requests are...
  3. minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]: 마인크래프트를 구매하 싶어 구매를 하였는데 java edtion을 구매를 원했는데 windows10 edtion을 구매 해버 습니다. 결 한지는 2시간 10여분 가량 지난 상태 입니다. 사용하지않아 바로 삭 를 한 상태이 삭 하였다는 사진도 소지하 있습니다. 이거 환불이 가능한가요? 객지원팀에서 채팅상담도 불가하 화도 받지않아 이 게라도 글을...
  4. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  5. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  6. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  7. Købt spil ved en fejl. Bøvl med refundering. [Translation - Purchased games by mistake....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Købt spil ved en fejl. Bøvl med refundering. [Translation - Purchased games by mistake....: Nå sagen er den at jeg tjekker min netbank og til min store overraskelse kan jeg se at der er trukket 279 kr og tænker hvad pokker det kan være. Der er så købt et spil som jeg aldrig ville købe d....
  8. Purchased game by mistake how do I get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased game by mistake how do I get a refund?: I was browsing games in the Xbox live store , and I unfortunately purchased one that I did not want. All I wanted to see is a preview of my balance before purchase but It purchased it anyway. I...
  9. I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732: I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732 4e57c571-7b28-42d5-9770-d32dba4fff9e
  10. I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732: I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732 58828a71-fa5a-4134-827c-3cb113c5c3f0