refund purchase by mistake

Discus and support refund purchase by mistake in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi evryone, yesterday i bought an extension game by mistake wile a havn't the game, i contact you to question how get a refund please ? thanks you very... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Wiiizz Khaliifa, Feb 13, 2019.

1. refund purchase by mistake

Hi evryone, yesterday i bought an extension game by mistake wile a havn't the game, i contact you to question how get a refund please ? thanks you very much. Cordially (sorry for my english)

:)

Wiiizz Khaliifa, Feb 13, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Are you signed into your account?

Does it just come up when you go to that link or once on that link and you click on the request refund button?

When I click on the request refund button it brings up this link

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

You would need to follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there,

If you’d like to request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

If the issues persists, contact Customer Supportfor further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  5. Wiiizz Khaliifa Win User

Thank you very much for you very fast help !
  6. Wiiizz Khaliifa Win User

Sorry but the link "refund request" was delete by xbox :/
Thema:

1. refund purchase by mistake - Similar Threads - refund purchase mistake

2. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  3. 마인크래프트환불요청 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Windows
    마인크래프트환불요청 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: 실수로 구매해버 습니다 환불 부탁드립니다 [Translation-I accidentally purchased it, i would like a refund] [img] 45d89dbe-aed2-4c5e-b06e-f89649db2090
  4. I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased minecraft but it can not install on my device, the option for refund is not...: I just purchased Minecraft to put on my daughters computer and can not install it for her to play. I'm not sure what the problem is but if the process is this confusing I don't even care anymore....
  5. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09
  6. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  7. Købt spil ved en fejl. Bøvl med refundering. [Translation - Purchased games by mistake....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Købt spil ved en fejl. Bøvl med refundering. [Translation - Purchased games by mistake....: Nå sagen er den at jeg tjekker min netbank og til min store overraskelse kan jeg se at der er trukket 279 kr og tænker hvad pokker det kan være. Der er så købt et spil som jeg aldrig ville købe d....
  8. Purchased game by mistake how do I get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased game by mistake how do I get a refund?: I was browsing games in the Xbox live store , and I unfortunately purchased one that I did not want. All I wanted to see is a preview of my balance before purchase but It purchased it anyway. I...
  9. I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732: I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732 4e57c571-7b28-42d5-9770-d32dba4fff9e
  10. I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732: I purchased it by mistake so I would like a refund resuponse Payment method 8829729732 58828a71-fa5a-4134-827c-3cb113c5c3f0