Refund Question I have (Please Read)

Discus and support Refund Question I have (Please Read) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm sorry to ask about this but for a few times, I tried refunding a few games I didn't liked, worked as expected and even bought by another one of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OvershotEagle17, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Refund Question I have (Please Read)

I'm sorry to ask about this but for a few times, I tried refunding a few games I didn't liked, worked as expected and even bought by another one of my siblings and they would deny the refund. I wanted to ask if someone can please tell me Microsofts Policy
    on refunding games or send me a link so i can read through. I heard from several people saying that Microsoft will accept 1 refund per calander year but i don't know if its true so i filled up a form for this year (2019) to see if this is true. I will appreciate
    someone knowing about this to tell me.

:)

OvershotEagle17, Jan 17, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned you have a limited time frame and have to meet certain criteria's. There is definitely no 1 year return policy. People would just play a game until they beat it and refund it after if that was the case. There is no refunds on DLC's, subscriptions
    etc either.
  3. Nixelplex Win User

You can find the refund Policy here : refund Policy

I know you can only request 1 refund a Year and there are other restrictions about how long you have played the game and when you purchased it.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Xbox Fans,

We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is on going, we recommend creating a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. matthewiag Win User

Hello,

I know people that have requested several refunds over a single year but there is some restrictions in place.

If you have owned the Game for 14+ days or had the game open for more than 2 hours you will not get the refund.
  6. Charger410 Win User

I'm a bit late on this but there absolutely is a 1 refund per year policy, I just can't find proof of it in writing except for my personal experience today.

I just received a denial for a refund simply because I have already received one...in May of last year.

"Since you were previously issued a refund on this account on May 27, 2018, we are unable to provide an additional refund."

I haven't even installed the game nor have I owned it for more then 14 days. Although in just a few days that will be true.
Thema:

1. Refund Question I have (Please Read) - Similar Threads - Refund Question Please

2. Refund Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Question: Hey everyone! ( if this post breaks any rules, please do delete it as that is not my intention) Posing a question. Say you end up purchasing a game (digitally) and less than 24 hours later...
  3. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  4. Questions about a refund ticket

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about a refund ticket: I filed for a refund with an agent over the phone in a two hour process. She assured me that my refund would go through. I just now got a response email from Microsoft saying that the ticket has...
  5. I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.: Ok I know I might not get the refund from a game I didnt purchased. So yesturday its been 14 days since my younger brother purchased a game I didnt want so I had to make him a new account so he...
  6. I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?: I want to refund the game pubg. My friend told that he would buy pubg when I buy it so we could play multiplayer, so I bought it and he didn't buy it... He just pranked me so now I cant play it I...
  7. Some question a refund that i made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some question a refund that i made: I buy this season pass that i refund my credit card I got back the money to credit card or my microsoft account balance? 5 bisuness day and i get my money back? Microsoft deletes the season...
  8. Refund question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund question: I sent in a refund request yesterday. I got an e-mail back saying they are reviewing the case and expect a reply within 72 hours. A few hours later, I got an e-mail saying my case(s) were closed....
  9. 환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]: 가 오늘 포르자 호라이즌4를 살 했는데요 그 게임인줄 알았는데 팩만 들어있어서 그게 디지털이라 환불형식도 없어서요 ... 환불하 다른걸 사 싶은데 환불을 어떻게하면 되나요?... 디지털로만 나와있어서요 .. 부탁드립니다.. [Transation-I was going to live in the Porsche Horizon 4 Today, I...
  10. Refund question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund question: I accidentally had bought the Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition and I meant to click on Anthem instead (as I only had enough money for that and not the special edition) I wanted a refund because my...