Refund request denied

Discus and support Refund request denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my son recently purchases something on my xbox console without me knowing and when i tried to refund it it said request denied i really need my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by snazzyranga2, Aug 7, 2022.

1. snazzyranga2
    snazzyranga2 Guest

Refund request denied

Hello my son recently purchases something on my xbox console without me knowing and when i tried to refund it it said request denied i really need my money back

:)

snazzyranga2, Aug 7, 2022
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

PayDay2 Refund

I think that people are allow one refund request as it says below Microsoft reserves the right to deny any refund request. best to call support.

"All refunds must be requested at the same time through customer support (i.e. one refund request per customer). Proof-of-purchase documentation may be required. Microsoft reserves the right to deny any refund request that it deems to be fraudulent."
  3. CharlieB.123 Win User

Refund request denied

Seems very unfair. They're selling something on their platform that doesn't work, they should refund it or, better yet, fix the bug.

Either way, xbox supposedly do refund games that don't work (in this case I can't even access it), so telling me that I have reached my refund limit for the year is not a valid reason due to that being a load of bull.

Im sure Nintendo would have refunded me...
  4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Refund Request Denied

try this link

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...games-apps/digital-game-purchase-refund-terms

"All sales of Digital Game Products are considered final, but we understand there may be extenuating circumstances. When you request a refund for these products, and depending on the purchase or content
    type in determining refund eligibility, we consider a variety of factors like time since date of purchase, time since release, and use of the product."
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Refund Request Denied

No, there isn't a specific email address. You'll get an email stating if the refund is approved or declined, that's the email you should reply.

Hope this helps
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Refund Request was Denied

Thats so absurd!!!!!! Its a perfect example of microsofts lies and deceptive business practices on its consumers!!!!! Seriously so why even bother giving 14 days??? Why not just be honest and admit we know its broke but we dont care you bought it its your problem now. Thank you for not having a choice choosing microsoft, and have a bingwonderful day. Besides our terms of service agreement unclearly. ( to the non law degree holding average type human ) stipulates we are intirely free to do what ever we want, with no accountability what so ever, because we said so with all them there fancy lawyer type words!!!!! That sure would save us non law types a lot of headaches knowing that.
    its the same with most platforms, sony won't refund if you so much as download 1 MB of the game. steam has the same policy but is quite relaxed and if you have a legit issue they will refund no problems.

but all other launchers and platforms have the same refund limits.
Thema:

Refund request denied

1. Refund request denied - Similar Threads - Refund request denied

2. Refund request denied - Madden 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied - Madden 23: I have been denied a refund for Madden 23, as I have played the game. The issue I have is the game is far from what was advertised and is plagued with game-breaking issues, most notably in the...
  3. I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...: I bought a series s version of a game when I already own the original and when I requested a refund it instantly got denied. Is there another link to talk to someone more direct?...
  4. Denied refund request.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Denied refund request.: So I bought a game and played for like 20 minutes or less and instantly knew it was too hard for me to play and requested a refund but was denied. The game I bought was insurgency sandstorm deluxe...
  5. Sekiro crashes on my series X, and refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sekiro crashes on my series X, and refund request denied: I bought sekiro on my series x about a week ago, and have crashed 4 times now. Requested a refund but was denied because I have played it? ab48cd0d-3b7b-4d3e-b4d8-0902c3b30c6a
  6. I requested a refund on something I never received and my refund request was denied

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested a refund on something I never received and my refund request was denied: I recently purchased 2,150 apex coins on the 2nd of November and the coins were never added to my account, I have reset my account and the console itself multiple times and still nothing was on my...
  7. Refund request denied.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied.: I purchased Chivalry 2, had no over an hour and a half on it and my request gets denied. Your policy states there may be extenuating circumstances and in my case, the game rarely launched. Stating...
  8. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: I'm having trouble trying to refund a game and I've sent a refund request but it got denied for no reason whatsoever. I'm trying to get in contact with someone that works with Microsoft....
  9. How do I get a refund if my request was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund if my request was denied: I bought a game for £40 and played it one but it was very buggy and it kept crashing so I requested a refund but it was denied can I request another one? 1d42bfa7-4095-4c4f-86d2-20f2b4504d07
  10. Refund Request was Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request was Denied: I was hoping to refund my game Conan Exiles (within 14 days of purchase) because on my end it was highly unplayable and I was extremely unsatisfied. I also bought a DLC for the game when I first...