Refund request not working!

Discus and support Refund request not working! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to get a refund on a game that my little brother accidentally purchased. I tried doing the refund process online but it's not working. I go... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JesusFlores7, Apr 11, 2019.

1. JesusFlores7
    JesusFlores7 Guest

I'm trying to get a refund on a game that my little brother accidentally purchased. I tried doing the refund process online but it's not working. I go through all the steps for the refund but once I get to the actual refund form the webpage freezes and
    I can't do it. I tried it on my computer and on my phone and it was the same thing. I called Microsoft support and they couldn't help me out. They just kept telling me that they can't do refunds and that I have to do it online. Is there any other way to get
    my refund processed?

:)

JesusFlores7, Apr 11, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello JesusFlores7,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the
    refund request form
    is freezing on your computer and phone. This makes you unable to complete the refund request. Are you using the same web browser on your phone and computer to access the refund request form? We suggest attempting to access the refund
    request form through a different web browser. Also, we will provide steps on a different way to access the refund request form. This method allows customers to access the form through the section of our website that allows anyone to
    contact us. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to access the refund form through the "contact us" link:

1. Click the support link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts in the category area
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Request a refund
  3. {Parity} Win User

You can try reaching out to
    Xbox Support
    for assistance. However, they do use that refund site normally.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies and cache? This might solve the issue - let us know. :)

Best,

L
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies and cache? This might solve the issue - let us know. :)

Best,

L
  6. Smwutches Win User

Request a call major issues

For refunds you would need to fill out a refund request form. If the form is not working, you would need to follow the advice that has already been given
    in this thread to request a call back in order to speak to billing.
Thema:

1. Refund request not working! - Similar Threads - Refund request working

2. Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested a Refund for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, "purchased" (pre-ordered) on the 23rd of...: So, a bit of background. I have an addiction to most and any cosmetic based Microtransactions in games, so I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. My friends really wanted to play...
  3. Request a refund for a digital purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a refund for a digital purchase: I took the game Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device) 01/10/19 12:51 am Now I want to return my money 339422b8-0805-4743-b848-12638c91469d
  4. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  5. Refund Request Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request Issue: Hi, I made a Refund Request in the XBOX website online and I got an email saying it has been rejected and it was rejected because the item I bought has been used but this is false as I bought...
  6. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  7. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...
  8. 환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund: 몇일 친구와 마인크래프트를 하기위해 결 를 했는데 멀티게임을 수가 없었어요. 알 보니 마이크로소프트 스 어가 아니라 마인크래프트 홈페이지에서 결 를 해야 같이 게임을 수 있는거더군요. 그래서 가구매한 마인크래프트 게임을 환불 하기를 원합니다. 피드백 부탁드립니다. {Translate by Mod] I paid to play...
  9. The request refund page isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The request refund page isn’t working.: I accidentally bought two of the same gem pack in Smite, so i requested a refund and they took the gems from me but said I must talk to Xbox for my money back. I came here to try and do that, went...
  10. Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?: i recently purchased the game Resident evil 0 and the game keeps randomly crashing my console and i cant even progress through the game. A quick google search reveals that everyone who has bought...