Refund Request Possibly Ignored?

Discus and support Refund Request Possibly Ignored? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, my username is and I recently (recently as of 6/10/19) filled out a refund request for a game. I followed all of the criteria correctly and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ArrowThief480, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. Refund Request Possibly Ignored?

Hello, my username is and I recently (recently as of 6/10/19) filled out a refund request for a game. I followed all of the criteria correctly and everything was perfect. I waited the 72 hours the email told me to wait only to find out that
    the refund request was useless (from the way it looked)! I contacted M.S. Support twice about the refund issue, one of which told me to just wait it out, while the other told me to go ahead and make a new refund request. I considered this move hopeless, but
    I also considered it the only way to get a refund for the purchased item. So I filled out my second request (once again, as of 6/10/19) and I still haven't heard anything from them, nor do I expect to so soon. So I come today with my question, is there anyway
    to get the refund team to even consider looking at mine, or am I now forced to wait it out until they eventually say they can't help me as they might just wait 14 days and respond back to me. I honestly believe that the refund team can be better and this silence
    from the refund team just so happens to sadden me with the fact that the actual game and item I was trying to purchase (I purchased an item on accident) will no longer be on the discount that the game was on (again, as of 6/10/19).

Just to repeat and rephrase the question, is there anyway to confirm or even speed up (which I find heavily unlikely) the refund process?

Thanks in advance.

:)

ArrowThief480, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?

If your request for refund is not approved it means that your request doesn't compute with the conditions when a refund is possible.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

In order to get a possible refund on the item. You can use the following link to

Request a Refund
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

digital refunds

Hello SpeedyAidan21,

In order to get a possible refund. You'll need to use the following form to
    request a refund
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    ArrowThief480
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

No one here can honestly answer that question for you.

The only thing that we can tell you to do is to wait out the process.

Normally it should not take them longer then 72 hours to get back with you though.
Thema:

1. Refund Request Possibly Ignored? - Similar Threads - Refund Request Possibly

2. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  3. 환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund: 아래와 같이 보내 주셨는데.. 속이 안돼요.. You will need to request a refund. Check the link to see how to proceed with a refund...
  4. 환불 요청문의 [Translation - Contact refund request]

in XBoX on Windows
    환불 요청문의 [Translation - Contact refund request]: Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬 션 구매 했는데 환불 수 있나요...? 조카(9살)때문에 구매 했는데 사용 수 가 없어서요... 참 로 어 구매했습니다... ______________ [Translation- I bought a Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection and can I...
  5. I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about a refund I requested yesturday.: Ok I know I might not get the refund from a game I didnt purchased. So yesturday its been 14 days since my younger brother purchased a game I didnt want so I had to make him a new account so he...
  6. Refund Requests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Requests: I just submitted a refund request for two purchases my son made without my permission. How will I know what the status of my refund request is? How long does it typically take to get issued a...
  7. La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...

in XBoX on Mobile
    La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...: He estado intentando solicitar un reembolso recientemente y cada que intento acceder a la pagina del formulario de la solicitud de reembolsos pareciera que ya no existe _______________...
  8. xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]: 더 라이브 골드 무료게임인 줄 알 구매했는데 실 로 결 가 되어 환불 부탁합니다. xbox 계 : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Translation - I bought a live gold free game, but actually...
  9. Refund request rejected by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request rejected by Microsoft: I found that my son bought items {130$} in Xbox game, so requested a refund. It was accepted. On the same day, I went to the Microsoft site and clicked 'Remove' on Credit Card information. I...
  10. Anthem request to refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem request to refund: Hello, I have contact the xbox live service(1470770381), and gave my site xbox.com/refundshelp, but no way to send my request. I bought the game in February with the upgrade. But bioware and ea...