Refund Request Possibly Ignored?

Discus and support Refund Request Possibly Ignored? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, my username is and I recently (recently as of 6/10/19) filled out a refund request for a game. I followed all of the criteria correctly and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ArrowThief480, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Refund Request Possibly Ignored?

Hello, my username is and I recently (recently as of 6/10/19) filled out a refund request for a game. I followed all of the criteria correctly and everything was perfect. I waited the 72 hours the email told me to wait only to find out that
    the refund request was useless (from the way it looked)! I contacted M.S. Support twice about the refund issue, one of which told me to just wait it out, while the other told me to go ahead and make a new refund request. I considered this move hopeless, but
    I also considered it the only way to get a refund for the purchased item. So I filled out my second request (once again, as of 6/10/19) and I still haven't heard anything from them, nor do I expect to so soon. So I come today with my question, is there anyway
    to get the refund team to even consider looking at mine, or am I now forced to wait it out until they eventually say they can't help me as they might just wait 14 days and respond back to me. I honestly believe that the refund team can be better and this silence
    from the refund team just so happens to sadden me with the fact that the actual game and item I was trying to purchase (I purchased an item on accident) will no longer be on the discount that the game was on (again, as of 6/10/19).

Just to repeat and rephrase the question, is there anyway to confirm or even speed up (which I find heavily unlikely) the refund process?

Thanks in advance.

:)

ArrowThief480, Jun 13, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?

If your request for refund is not approved it means that your request doesn't compute with the conditions when a refund is possible.
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Getting a refund on a sent gift?

In order to get a possible refund on the item. You can use the following link to

Request a Refund
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

digital refunds

Hello SpeedyAidan21,

In order to get a possible refund. You'll need to use the following form to
    request a refund
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there
    ArrowThief480
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

No one here can honestly answer that question for you.

The only thing that we can tell you to do is to wait out the process.

Normally it should not take them longer then 72 hours to get back with you though.
Thema:

1. Refund Request Possibly Ignored? - Similar Threads - Refund Request Possibly

2. 환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund: 몇일 친구와 마인크래프트를 하기위해 결 를 했는데 멀티게임을 수가 없었어요. 알 보니 마이크로소프트 스 어가 아니라 마인크래프트 홈페이지에서 결 를 해야 같이 게임을 수 있는거더군요. 그래서 가구매한 마인크래프트 게임을 환불 하기를 원합니다. 피드백 부탁드립니다. {Translate by Mod] I paid to play...
  3. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  4. 게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]: 주문번호 : [Mod Removed-Personal Information] 게임 구매를 잘못 보 한것 같습니다. 현재 구입한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐 번들이 원래 구입하 한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 에디션을 구매하 했습니다 게임패스를 구매해서 용한 상태에서 구입한거라서 추가 콘텐 번들로 구입한거 같습니다....
  5. 심즈4 환불부탁합니다. [Translate] Sims 4 request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    심즈4 환불부탁합니다. [Translate] Sims 4 request a refund.: 한글판인 줄 알 구매했는데 영어로 진행해야해서 환불하 싶습니다. [Translate by Mod] I would definitely stay here again. 28e38604-7906-47ad-84f4-e3ddecc48bcf
  6. 포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?: 가원하는방향과 게임이 달라서 환불요청하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I want to ask for a refund because the direction and the game i want is different. 540880ae-d1c9-499f-9160-63a963a62430
  7. The request refund page isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The request refund page isn’t working.: I accidentally bought two of the same gem pack in Smite, so i requested a refund and they took the gems from me but said I must talk to Xbox for my money back. I came here to try and do that, went...
  8. Mistakenly Requested Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mistakenly Requested Refund: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 for PC on the Microsoft Store online. I thought that I bought the Xbox version at first because when I purchased it, I did not receive any instructions or URLs for...
  9. Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Support keeps ignoring me on Mistake purchase refund request: I bought XBox and Fortnite for my 8 years old son. Once I asked for help from support and then he recommended buying game-pass costs 1$. He sent me a link to add Credit Card info on my son's...
  10. 환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund: 아래와 같이 보내 주셨는데.. 속이 안돼요.. You will need to request a refund. Check the link to see how to proceed with a refund...