Refund request

Discus and support Refund request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Requested a refund it was approved on 11/15 but i have yet to receive my funds. How long does it take after it has been approved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vyoungtayw, Nov 24, 2020.

1. vyoungtayw
    vyoungtayw Guest

Refund request

Requested a refund it was approved on 11/15 but i have yet to receive my funds. How long does it take after it has been approved

:)

vyoungtayw, Nov 24, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Reembolso de v-Bucks. [Translation-Refund of V-Bucks.]

3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

7 days to die refund

5. Echo4Ent Win User

How to Refund a downloaded game?

6. onyxishere Win User

Request for refund

Sorry to hear it. What you'll need to do is give phone support a call and let them know what's happening. They may be able to issue you a refund.

Toll Free: 0800 181 2968

Direct: 49 695 007 0422
Thema:

Refund request

1. Refund request - Similar Threads - Refund request

2. Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request: Is there any way to appeal or talk to someone about a denied refund request. My younger brother casually bought over $200 worth of game on my account. I noticed the charge within 3 days of the...
  3. Refund request Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request Denied: Hello, I was wondering why one request was granted and the other was denied my 7 Year old purchased Robux without my permission and the game isn't even on the console anymore and I've been...
  4. Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel my refund request with Microsoft account balance?: I thought I bought the wrong game and requested for a refund. I was just wondering if I can cancel it or if my money will return to my Microsoft account balance as I don't use a bank...
  5. Why was my refund request denied and how can i solve it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my refund request denied and how can i solve it?: on 1/1/21 I purchased a game from the Xbox store Subnautica to be exact, i played it for a bit but i wasn't having as much fun as i thought i be. I decided to request a refund then a day later i...
  6. I have requested a refund around Thanksgiving

in XboX Insiders
    I have requested a refund around Thanksgiving: To this day, I still haven't gotten the money back, and it doesn't even show up on my "Returns/ refunds" tab. Anyone know what may have happened? submitted by /u/TheUrbanSaint [link] [comments]
  7. Refund Request Denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund Request Denied: I was browsing the market looking at how much Warframe platinum costs sometimes when you look at the item it doesn't show the full details so I clicked on it and started reading it, I internally...
  8. Requesting a refund on a gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting a refund on a gift: I've just attempted to use the form to submit a refund request on a gift I sent. The issue is that the user I gifted to was in the U.S., and I'm in Canada. He can't redeem the game. The form is...
  9. Refund request was only half completed LOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund request was only half completed LOL: So I was browsing the website looking for something to buy with my gift-card. 50 dollars. I settled on some Call of DutyWarzone points. I bought 2400, 1100, and then 200. Somehow, along the way,...
  10. Refund Request Denied.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request Denied.: I recently got a couple giftcards from Christmas, and i got on the xbox which was already lagging and delaying. i checked how much money i had and like i said it was lagging so i had to press...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox refund request