refund request

Discus and support refund request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why is my xbox refund request taking so long ive been waiting for 4 days and half.......Help efb53811-e3ad-4a42-8460-7cf09e207174 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZeroGorgon87360, Apr 8, 2021.

1. refund request

why is my xbox refund request taking so long ive been waiting for 4 days and half.......Help

:)

ZeroGorgon87360, Apr 8, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Reembolso de v-Bucks. [Translation-Refund of V-Bucks.]

3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

7 days to die refund

5. Echo4Ent Win User

How to Refund a downloaded game?

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

I bought the game by mistake. Now I want to apply for a refund. thanks T.T

Thema:

refund request

1. refund request - Similar Threads - refund request

2. Refund Request was Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request was Denied: I was hoping to refund my game Conan Exiles (within 14 days of purchase) because on my end it was highly unplayable and I was extremely unsatisfied. I also bought a DLC for the game when I first...
  3. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: My refund request for minecraft was denied, they said i have reached the maximum amount of refunds allowed for this year. I dont see how that can be possible as i have only refunded a couple other...
  4. Fraud issues but no option for fraud when requesting a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fraud issues but no option for fraud when requesting a refund: Why is it that Xbox Live only gives you four options on who ordered something and none of them is “unknown” user. There are four options like Xbox Live is pretending that fraud doesnt exist on its...
  5. I submitted a refund request and it was denied for something impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I submitted a refund request and it was denied for something impossible: My refund request was denied because I "ran out of refunds for this year" even though I have never once refunded a single item on this account. They straight up lied just to not give my money back...
  6. Double charge refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charge refund request denied: A month ago, I bought Minecraft for my daughter online. My bank account was charged twice. 2 days after the purchase I sent the first Refund request via Xbox.com It was denied. No explanation....
  7. I need help with a refund request.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with a refund request.: I was wondering if there's a way i can request a refund without going thru my oder history and instead simply send a email or something other than going to my order history//order details//...
  8. refund request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    refund request: i did a refund request a few days ago but i am not getting any emails can someone help me out e008f4fb-2655-4735-8757-c015a52421e9
  9. Cancel Xbox refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Xbox refund request: Im just wondering how I can cancel my xbox refund request. I have been told to reply back to the 1st and only email I recieved but i haven’t had an email. I put in the email i woukd like to cancel...
  10. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: Hi,I was denied a refund request because i let my little sister on my acc she kept buying and refunding stuff please allow me to refund my stuff 2695cc72-3fd9-4763-8461-6461125f5f0f