Refund Requests

Discus and support Refund Requests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just submitted a refund request for two purchases my son made without my permission. How will I know what the status of my refund request is? How... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AmandaSP123, May 24, 2019.

1. AmandaSP123
    AmandaSP123 Guest

Refund Requests

I just submitted a refund request for two purchases my son made without my permission. How will I know what the status of my refund request is? How long does it typically take to get issued a refund?

:)

AmandaSP123, May 24, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Reembolso de v-Bucks. [Translation-Refund of V-Bucks.]

3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

7 days to die refund

5. Echo4Ent Win User

How to Refund a downloaded game?

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

I bought the game by mistake. Now I want to apply for a refund. thanks T.T

Thema:

Refund Requests

1. Refund Requests - Similar Threads - Refund Requests

2. Refund Request Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request Issue: Hi, I made a Refund Request in the XBOX website online and I got an email saying it has been rejected and it was rejected because the item I bought has been used but this is false as I bought...
  3. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  4. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...
  5. 환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불요청 [Translate] Request a refund: 몇일 친구와 마인크래프트를 하기위해 결 를 했는데 멀티게임을 수가 없었어요. 알 보니 마이크로소프트 스 어가 아니라 마인크래프트 홈페이지에서 결 를 해야 같이 게임을 수 있는거더군요. 그래서 가구매한 마인크래프트 게임을 환불 하기를 원합니다. 피드백 부탁드립니다. {Translate by Mod] I paid to play...
  6. Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot request refund, submit button is grayed out.: I've been trying for hours to refund DLC for a game on Xbox One that I do not own but the Submit button is grayed out and I cannot submit it even though I've filled out every box. I've tried...
  7. 게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]: 주문번호 : [Mod Removed-Personal Information] 게임 구매를 잘못 보 한것 같습니다. 현재 구입한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐 번들이 원래 구입하 한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 에디션을 구매하 했습니다 게임패스를 구매해서 용한 상태에서 구입한거라서 추가 콘텐 번들로 구입한거 같습니다....
  8. 심즈4 환불부탁합니다. [Translate] Sims 4 request a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    심즈4 환불부탁합니다. [Translate] Sims 4 request a refund.: 한글판인 줄 알 구매했는데 영어로 진행해야해서 환불하 싶습니다. [Translate by Mod] I would definitely stay here again. 28e38604-7906-47ad-84f4-e3ddecc48bcf
  9. 포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 호라이즌4 환불요청 어떻게하나요? [Translate] How do I request a refund for Forza Horizon4?: 가원하는방향과 게임이 달라서 환불요청하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I want to ask for a refund because the direction and the game i want is different. 540880ae-d1c9-499f-9160-63a963a62430
  10. The request refund page isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The request refund page isn’t working.: I accidentally bought two of the same gem pack in Smite, so i requested a refund and they took the gems from me but said I must talk to Xbox for my money back. I came here to try and do that, went...