Refund/Roblox game

Discus and support Refund/Roblox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is not really a question, but if a member of the Xbox/Microsoft refund team or anyone else would like to reply to help this situation please feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicole.M398, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Nicole.M398
    Nicole.M398 Guest

Refund/Roblox game

This is not really a question, but if a member of the Xbox/Microsoft refund team or anyone else would like to reply to help this situation please feel free to comment.

My 5 year old daughter has now made four charges to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. The first three purchases she made I requested refunds for but I was unaware you could make more than one refund request on the same form, so I submitted
    one refund request and then the other two requests together. Only one refund was approved.

I put restrictions on my daughters account that would ask me for permission before making any more purchases, however she was able to make two more unauthorized charges on March 10. I submitted a refund request for these two new charges and my request was
    denied. I have been replying to the refund teams email from the original refund requests but after three attempts I have not heard back from anyone regarding getting my money back for these now FOUR charges. I am now tired of playing cat and mouse with the
    Microsoft team. I have already logged into my account again and made sure the content restrictions were turned on.

I was told by a Microsoft rep that only one refund is permitted but it was not specified how often or when a refund is permitted. Either way, I will not settle for only one of these unauthorized charges being refunded. The account I use only has money in
    it when I know a purchase will be made, therefore when my daughter made these charges there were no funds to cover them. I have already paid the bank $130 dollars for the purchases made and the fees charged by the bank, and now I am again -$128. This will
    make a total of over $250 dollars.

I am extremely frustrated with Microsoft at this point. I will continue to demand not only the refunds from 02/17/2019 but also refunds for purchases made on 03/10/2019. I have already contacted my bank to dispute all of these charges and will go as far
    as I can until this money is returned to my account and the fees my bank charged me will be overturned as well.

:)

Nicole.M398, Mar 15, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Refund/Roblox game

3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Refund/Roblox game

Hey there Nicole thanks for taking the time to bring this frustrating issue to us.

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an billing issue.
    Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the refund team here, and
    since they are the only ones equipped with the correct tools we wouldn't be able to assist. What we could suggest is removing the Payment Instrument from the account to prevent
    any and all charges by following our
    Manage your payment options online page
    . We apologize for the frustration but we hope this helps.

Side note: As stated by our
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    : Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Microsoft has charged you in error, you must contact us within
    90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund
    in the future.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Refund/Roblox game

You have been thru the refund process and your daughter continues to make purchases on the account I suggest you change the account password and do not leave yourself signed in. Disputing the charges is likely your best bet and you may want to remove
    any payment method or set up two factor authentication.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

How to get back product when refund process has been canceled

Hi KubaKut,

If this is referring to the Roblox transaction, I would recommend to reach out to the developer at the Roblox Forum.

Hope this helps.
  6. KubaKut Win User

How to get back product when refund process has been canceled

I purchased it on Roblox on Xbox One. On microsoft/purchases or something like that there's no return or refund button.
Thema:

Refund/Roblox game

1. Refund/Roblox game - Similar Threads - Refund Roblox game

2. How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it: So maybe like 5 minute ago my boyfriend got a message from xbox saying that i gifted him a £3.99 starter pack on fortnite and hes the only one that has my account and fortnite has my credit card...
  3. Devision 2 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devision 2 refund?: Hi Gamers, isn't The Division 2 eligable for the self-service refund? I do not get that option in order history. Thx a lot 98dc871a-60f4-4474-95bf-ee73c70d6a59
  4. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  5. Micro-transaction refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transaction refunds: i accudentally bought some apex coins on apex legends accidenally. I have requested a refund. If i spend the coins in game will i get a refund. If i dont spend them and get refunded, will i keep...
  6. 환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]: 플랫폼을 잘못보 구매를 해버 네요 환불 요청드립니다. 자세한 설명 및 장치 호환을 물어보지도 않아서 당연히 맞다 생각하 구매를 했네요 2019-03-17에 구매한 The division 2 환불 청합니다 [Translation-The platform is wrong to look at and buy We ask for a refund. I...
  7. ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10: รบกวนขอวิธี Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10 เนื่องจากลงโปรแกรมแล้วใช้งานได้เฉพาะ Demo mode ไม่สามารถใช้งานแบบ online server ได้ ขอบคุณค่ะ [Translation - Interrupting request for Refund Mine...
  8. Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund: Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund c598fffa-7c42-49ff-97a9-6dcff9329908
  9. Refusal of Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refusal of Refund: I applied for a refund for a product within 5 minutes of accidental purchase. Microsoft refuses the refund with no reason. I reply to the email and I never get a reason why. Really bad customer...
  10. Återbetalning Roblox [Translation-Refund Roblox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Återbetalning Roblox [Translation-Refund Roblox]: Hej Jag letar information om hur jag kan komma i kontakt med er angående återbetalning av köp gjorda i Roblox spelet Min sin som är 6 år har spelat Roblox på xbox och utan vår vetskap lyckats...