Refund/Roblox game

Discus and support Refund/Roblox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is not really a question, but if a member of the Xbox/Microsoft refund team or anyone else would like to reply to help this situation please feel... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicole.M398, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Nicole.M398
    Nicole.M398 Guest

Refund/Roblox game

This is not really a question, but if a member of the Xbox/Microsoft refund team or anyone else would like to reply to help this situation please feel free to comment.

My 5 year old daughter has now made four charges to my bank account without my knowledge or permission. The first three purchases she made I requested refunds for but I was unaware you could make more than one refund request on the same form, so I submitted
    one refund request and then the other two requests together. Only one refund was approved.

I put restrictions on my daughters account that would ask me for permission before making any more purchases, however she was able to make two more unauthorized charges on March 10. I submitted a refund request for these two new charges and my request was
    denied. I have been replying to the refund teams email from the original refund requests but after three attempts I have not heard back from anyone regarding getting my money back for these now FOUR charges. I am now tired of playing cat and mouse with the
    Microsoft team. I have already logged into my account again and made sure the content restrictions were turned on.

I was told by a Microsoft rep that only one refund is permitted but it was not specified how often or when a refund is permitted. Either way, I will not settle for only one of these unauthorized charges being refunded. The account I use only has money in
    it when I know a purchase will be made, therefore when my daughter made these charges there were no funds to cover them. I have already paid the bank $130 dollars for the purchases made and the fees charged by the bank, and now I am again -$128. This will
    make a total of over $250 dollars.

I am extremely frustrated with Microsoft at this point. I will continue to demand not only the refunds from 02/17/2019 but also refunds for purchases made on 03/10/2019. I have already contacted my bank to dispute all of these charges and will go as far
    as I can until this money is returned to my account and the fees my bank charged me will be overturned as well.

:)

Nicole.M398, Mar 15, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

Refund/Roblox game

3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Refund/Roblox game

Hey there Nicole thanks for taking the time to bring this frustrating issue to us.

We are sorry to hear about any issues you may be having due to an billing issue.
    Unfortunately as this is forum support, you will not be able to reach the refund team here, and
    since they are the only ones equipped with the correct tools we wouldn't be able to assist. What we could suggest is removing the Payment Instrument from the account to prevent
    any and all charges by following our
    Manage your payment options online page
    . We apologize for the frustration but we hope this helps.

Side note: As stated by our
    Microsoft Service Agreement
    : Refund Policy. Unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular Service offer, all purchases are final and non-refundable. If you believe that Microsoft has charged you in error, you must contact us within
    90 days of such charge. No refunds will be given for any charges more than 90 days old. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund
    in the future.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Refund/Roblox game

You have been thru the refund process and your daughter continues to make purchases on the account I suggest you change the account password and do not leave yourself signed in. Disputing the charges is likely your best bet and you may want to remove
    any payment method or set up two factor authentication.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

How to get back product when refund process has been canceled

Hi KubaKut,

If this is referring to the Roblox transaction, I would recommend to reach out to the developer at the Roblox Forum.

Hope this helps.
  6. KubaKut Win User

How to get back product when refund process has been canceled

I purchased it on Roblox on Xbox One. On microsoft/purchases or something like that there's no return or refund button.
Thema:

Refund/Roblox game

1. Refund/Roblox game - Similar Threads - Refund Roblox game

2. Reembolso em Produto que comprei acidentalmente [Translate] Refund on product I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso em Produto que comprei acidentalmente [Translate] Refund on product I...: Queria pedir reembolso do Passe de Carros no Forza Horizon 4 que comprei por acidente, só achei estranho que não perguntou nada pra mim, só saiu descontando da conta que tava vinculado, depois que...
  3. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  4. xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]: 더 라이브 골드 무료게임인 줄 알 구매했는데 실 로 결 가 되어 환불 부탁합니다. xbox 계 : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Translation - I bought a live gold free game, but actually...
  5. Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund: They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that I had put on there for a bill now I can't pay...
  6. Refund request rejected by Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request rejected by Microsoft: I found that my son bought items {130$} in Xbox game, so requested a refund. It was accepted. On the same day, I went to the Microsoft site and clicked 'Remove' on Credit Card information. I...
  7. Can't seem to refund gift purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to refund gift purchase: The person I bought a game for can't redeem the code cause he's in another country. So I went to try to request a refund, like the virtual assistant says to do, but there's no option for that...
  8. Killer instinct refunds..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct refunds..: Like a dude said said on forza...worked for I ittle bit...I purchased full game...month later could only choose 2 characters...I want my $ back. e48881dd-0d59-4c24-b4a2-57c7a154055c
  9. Black Ops Pass Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops Pass Refund: Hello. As the title says, I would love to know if you can get a refund for buying the Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Season Pass aka the Black Ops Pass. I don't play the game very often and buying the...
  10. Återbetalning Roblox [Translation-Refund Roblox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Återbetalning Roblox [Translation-Refund Roblox]: Hej Jag letar information om hur jag kan komma i kontakt med er angående återbetalning av köp gjorda i Roblox spelet Min sin som är 6 år har spelat Roblox på xbox och utan vår vetskap lyckats...