Refund Rules

Discus and support Refund Rules in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Refund Rules For everyone who did the refund rules loop for digital items. Post a complaint to the better business bureau in Washington. They r... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by demondog1991, Feb 18, 2019.

1. demondog1991
    demondog1991 Guest

Refund Rules

Refund Rules

For everyone who did the refund rules loop for digital items. Post a complaint to the better business bureau in Washington. They r dealing with complaints on this subject now. The more who post the issue that they r having with the proof u did with Microsoft
    refund rules loop. The faster they can fix and resolve the issues that is appearing.

Freedom of speech

they r locking the truth on the first thread i posted. Showing everyone the truth on Microsoft seems they dont want other to figure out where customers need to go to get the results.

:)

demondog1991, Feb 18, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Refund Rules

The first thread was closed because it was derailed by troll.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Refund Rules

They should lock this one too. This thread is not going to get you anything. Contact
    Xbox Support.
  4. demondog1991 Win User

Refund Rules

Freedom of speech must have changed in the usa. Hmm guess i need to report u guys. For trying to take that away
  5. maxen Win User

Refund Rules

As this post violates the forum rules, I will be locking it here. Do not repost it again.
  6. Dumor90 Win User

Refund

No refund sorry read the rules.
Thema:

Refund Rules

1. Refund Rules - Similar Threads - Refund Rules

2. Refund Gear 5 ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Gear 5 ultimate: I have bought the ultimate gear 5 preorder on june Digital game with exclusive access from 2019.09.05 in the same date the game has been added on ultimate gamepass, how can i refund the order on...
  3. Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to get a refund, no one also answers phone: Hi So never had to post before, but have been trying to get a refund for a game purchase since 28th August. Not used as per refund guidelines, withing timeframe. Using the refund form just sends...
  4. remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]

in XBoX on Consoles
    remboursement pour erreur d'achat [Mod Translated - refund for mistake of purchase]: bonjour j'ai acheté des extensions ( 48 coffres sur overwach )cette achat était destiné pour mon fils il a son compte mais n'ayant pas de moyen de payement il est sous mon contrôle sauf que les...
  5. Please give me a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please give me a refund.: [img] [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] dadcc5b6-a8e4-406e-a57a-960375fd9999
  6. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  7. BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BANK CALLED AND SINCE YOU WONT FIX YOUR ERROR OF BUYING GTA5 4 TIMES. IM REFUNDING 90 DAYS...: Done with your [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] n games as well as platform. 568e7042-abcb-4036-a145-923118daad11
  8. Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso de juego [Translate] Game refund: Ayer compre un juego y quiero devolverlo. No lohe usado mas de dos horas. Sigo los pasos pero no me aparece la opcion de reembolso. Como debo hacerlo para reembolso o hay juegos q no tienen esa...
  9. 환불 [Mod Translation-refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    환불 [Mod Translation-refund]: 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타터 어떻게 환불하나요 [Mod Translation-How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Starter] 214939fc-c59f-47d4-b491-160c9698ecba
  10. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft refund rules loop