Refund scam from Microsoft?

Discus and support Refund scam from Microsoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackRenders, Jul 15, 2019.

1. JackRenders
    JackRenders Guest

I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there they said that I reqeust a new refund had to ask and I did
    that on 10/07/2019 in the description of that refund I wrote that I first requested a refund on 06/07/2019 when I was fine with Microsoft's rules on refunds but because Microsoft did not answer in 72 hours I am no longer in order with the Microsoft refund
    rules
    which is not my fault
    but that of Microsoft

That means that Microsoft does not even read the description. If Microsoft does not realize this, I must leave a bad review. what I do not want to do but if Microsoft is so stingy I have to.

:)

JackRenders, Jul 15, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi sorry you are having issues. It is possible that you did not meet the criteria for a refund. The criteria is very strict. Have you responded to there confirmation email? The only way to appeal is via the original request. You can respond to the
    email they sent back to on about the refund.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  4. JackRenders Win User

The original refund reqeust on 06/07/2019 i did meet the criteria

But Microsoft send nothing
  5. JackRenders Win User

Thats the problem i dind't get eny e mail from Microsoft
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Make this second request, remembering that there are some parameters to be reimbursed, as there is a minimum amount of game played.
Thema:

1. Refund scam from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Refund scam Microsoft

2. minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]: 마인크래프트를 구매하 싶어 구매를 하였는데 java edtion을 구매를 원했는데 windows10 edtion을 구매 해버 습니다. 결 한지는 2시간 10여분 가량 지난 상태 입니다. 사용하지않아 바로 삭 를 한 상태이 삭 하였다는 사진도 소지하 있습니다. 이거 환불이 가능한가요? 객지원팀에서 채팅상담도 불가하 화도 받지않아 이 게라도 글을...
  3. Not eligible for a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not eligible for a refund: My son decided to purchase roblox coins without my consent. Due to the coins not materialising he done this over and over. Microsoft only part refunded the money . However decided to hold back the...
  4. Refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Refund: Hi my 5 year old son has made purchase on his xbox and bought minecraft items without our consent..it clearly looks like a child has done it as the same item been bought twice.we requested for...
  5. Microsoft says no more refunds for me!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says no more refunds for me!: My daughter is a minor and used my husband’s debit card to buy $2214.00 of Microsoft Xbox digital product since later October 2019. She got a hold of that card somehow. Since this is an account...
  6. Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund/microsoft points for a wrong purchase?: Hi community, looking for a bit of past experiences from some of you guys, i was in argos the other day and bought fifa 19 points which is a printed off code for £20.00 when i was actually wanting...
  7. Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]: Ben bir ay önce 6 tl ye 1 aylık xbox gamepass üyeliği satın aldım,bu gün süresi bitiyordu bu gün iptal edecektim fakat edemeden üyeliğimin yenilendiğini gördüm,hesabımdan 15 tl çekilmiş ve ben...
  8. Xbox refund services not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox refund services not working: Since yesterday I have been trying to get a refund for batman arkham knight and other dlc from that game through this page...
  9. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  10. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: i am wanting to get a refund for GTA 5 due to the fact of me not being able to save the online data after doing missions or anything. is it possible to get a refund for this game now?...