Refund scam from Microsoft?

Discus and support Refund scam from Microsoft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackRenders, Jul 15, 2019.

1. JackRenders
    JackRenders Guest

I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there they said that I reqeust a new refund had to ask and I did
    that on 10/07/2019 in the description of that refund I wrote that I first requested a refund on 06/07/2019 when I was fine with Microsoft's rules on refunds but because Microsoft did not answer in 72 hours I am no longer in order with the Microsoft refund
    rules
    which is not my fault
    but that of Microsoft

That means that Microsoft does not even read the description. If Microsoft does not realize this, I must leave a bad review. what I do not want to do but if Microsoft is so stingy I have to.

:)

JackRenders, Jul 15, 2019
  2. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Hi sorry you are having issues. It is possible that you did not meet the criteria for a refund. The criteria is very strict. Have you responded to there confirmation email? The only way to appeal is via the original request. You can respond to the
    email they sent back to on about the refund.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

How do you get a refund from the Microsoft Store?
    Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    From the top menu bar, select Payment & billing > Order history.
    Navigate to the game or app you want to be refunded, and select 'Request a refund'.
  4. JackRenders Win User

The original refund reqeust on 06/07/2019 i did meet the criteria

But Microsoft send nothing
  5. JackRenders Win User

Thats the problem i dind't get eny e mail from Microsoft
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Make this second request, remembering that there are some parameters to be reimbursed, as there is a minimum amount of game played.
Thema:

1. Refund scam from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - Refund scam Microsoft

2. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund: Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until today, when I received an email saying my...
  3. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  4. My refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refund: Hi i want to cancel my refund please i dont want 7my money back 82b881f7-9b33-47ff-8cb2-4c849a090729
  5. Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]: Bonjour, j’ai etais prelever de 29€ pour un renouvelement d’abonnement Xbox game pass que je n’est meme pas je suis aller voir dans mes achat il n’y a rien n’y dans mes abonement donc je suis...
  6. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  7. Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox new digital Refund system.... WHERE IS MY REFUND?: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  8. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09
  9. Quero reembolso da assinatura da Live Gold [Translation-I want a refund for the Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quero reembolso da assinatura da Live Gold [Translation-I want a refund for the Live Gold...: Estou sem o console Xbox One a mais de um ano e recentemente recebi uma cobrança de 149,00 R$ no cartão de credito, fui procurar saber e vi que a live gold foi renovada sem a minha permissão,...
  10. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: So basically i bought this one game called Gang Beasts by accident and i just wanted to refund it. if you can help please reply. ty goodbye. (and this was also bought on an xbox)...