Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Discus and support Refund the $1 Game Pass deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MrMeyer101, Jun 18, 2019.

1. MrMeyer101
    MrMeyer101 Guest

I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I refund it will the deal be gone forever?

:)

MrMeyer101, Jun 18, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! If you would like a refund for the Game Pass ultimate Subscription you can

Request a Refund
    through the link provided. Just know that you will also have to

cancel the subscription
    itself which you can do by following this link. If you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will only be refunded for the $1 upgrade and not any other additional time that was converted from prior Xbox Live Gold or
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. For more info on how the Game Pass Ultimate works please view the

FAQ
    for the subscription.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Yombi Win User

I think you can but im not a 100% sure.
  4. Smwutches Win User

That promotion is no longer available so it wouldn't be available if you were to cancel now. It could come back in the future, but it may only be available for new subscribers which would mean you're no longer eligible. So there's no way to guarantee you
    would get it again.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

But can I then buy the deal again after extending my xbox live subscription?
    That's a good question. I think you may be able to because if I remember correctly it doesn't say anything about being only for first time members. It just says upgrade.

It's best to find out how long the promotion is going on for because a refund will take about 3 days.

I'd contact support
    here
    via chat or request a call back and verify just to be sure.
  6. Yombi Win User

Oh yeah because its a one time offer you can not. My mistake sorry.
Thema:

1. Refund the $1 Game Pass deal - Similar Threads - Refund Game Pass

2. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  3. X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Game Pass - Refund Help.: I am hoping someone can help. My son got a gaming laptop for his Christmas last year and signed up for Game Pass for 1 month. I have now checked my bank statements and it has been taking £7.99...
  4. Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    Obtener un Reembolso y cancelar Xboc Game Pass [Get a Refund and Cancel Xboc Game Pass]: Simplemente quiero Cancelar mi suscripción y obtener un rembolso. (La acabo de pagar porque no me dejaba cancelar la renovación periódica por tener una deuda, ya que no tenia el suficiente dinero...
  5. Request refund for xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request refund for xbox game pass: I bought the xbox pass at december 2019 when it was at 1€ as special offer and i immediatly deactivated the automatic payment. Used the pass for something like a week and never used again....
  6. Help playing game pass games after refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help playing game pass games after refund.: Been playing Black Desert with my game pass sub, I bought the game by accident, intended to give as gift, refunded. Now I can't play Black Desert, a game I would play included with game pass for...
  7. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?: Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed? Either way at...
  8. Game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate refund: Hi, a few months ago I purchased game pass for £1 and stated that I did not want recurring billing however yesterday I noticed in my bank account that I had been charged £32.99 for 3 months of...
  9. What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate: Right now i have xbox game pass and xbox live gold seperate. But i noticed if you subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate you get both for a low price. mine xbox live gold ends in august. so mine...
  10. Game Pass Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Refund: I just recently got game pass ultimate about a month ago. As you know it renews every month and me being very forgetful, forgot to cancel it before it renewed. I searched up how to refund and i...