Refund the $1 Game Pass deal

Discus and support Refund the $1 Game Pass deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MrMeyer101, Jun 18, 2019.

1. MrMeyer101
    MrMeyer101 Guest

I made a mistake and hastily purchased the $1 game pass deal. Can I refund it, buy a longer Xbox live subscription, then re-buy the $1 deal? Or if I refund it will the deal be gone forever?

:)

MrMeyer101, Jun 18, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! If you would like a refund for the Game Pass ultimate Subscription you can

Request a Refund
    through the link provided. Just know that you will also have to

cancel the subscription
    itself which you can do by following this link. If you cancel your subscription and request a refund, you will only be refunded for the $1 upgrade and not any other additional time that was converted from prior Xbox Live Gold or
    Xbox Game Pass subscriptions. For more info on how the Game Pass Ultimate works please view the

FAQ
    for the subscription.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. Yombi GS Win User

I think you can but im not a 100% sure.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

But can I then buy the deal again after extending my xbox live subscription?
    That's a good question. I think you may be able to because if I remember correctly it doesn't say anything about being only for first time members. It just says upgrade.

It's best to find out how long the promotion is going on for because a refund will take about 3 days.

I'd contact support
    here
    via chat or request a call back and verify just to be sure.
  5. Yombi GS Win User

Oh yeah because its a one time offer you can not. My mistake sorry.
  6. denis97g Win User

since it's available only once, if you ask for a refund you will have to pay the full price.
Thema:

1. Refund the $1 Game Pass deal - Similar Threads - Refund Game Pass

2. Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Been paying for Xbox Live Gold AS WELL as the Game Pass - will I be refunded?: I'm here to ask the community forum if I am entitled to a refund. Last December I had purchased my first gaming console and had utilized the vouchers that had come with the new unit. Upon the end...
  3. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund: Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until today, when I received an email saying my...
  5. Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]: Bonjour, j’ai etais prelever de 29€ pour un renouvelement d’abonnement Xbox game pass que je n’est meme pas je suis aller voir dans mes achat il n’y a rien n’y dans mes abonement donc je suis...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: Hi there! Unfortunately, I was too late to disable autorenewal for 3 months (€29.97) via PayPal for the Xbox Game Pass for Console. However, I no longer wish to make use of it and therefore I was...
  7. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  8. Xbox Game Pass refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I accidentally bought a month of an Xbox game pass subscription and I didn't want to. Can I get a refund for this? I checked the sites like xbox.com/refund but it doesn't work for me. I feel...
  9. xbox game pass para iadesi [Translation-xbox game pass refund]

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass para iadesi [Translation-xbox game pass refund]: 3 aylık game pass aboneligim 20.7.2019 tarihinde kendiliginden yenilenmis ve kartımdan 3 aylık 177 tl cekilmis para iadesi istiyorum [Translation-3 month game pass subscription on 20.7.2019 on my...
  10. Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?: I haven't even used it (couldnt stream my game through steamlink) and i forgot to cancel subscription on my and my girlfriend account. Whom should I contact? 0e3e3066-09d9-44a8-b092-0299572f2947