Refund using my console

Discus and support Refund using my console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I failed to download a digital xbox 360 game , can I make a refund using my console ? Thanks fade9259-5e64-41e6-b4b4-cbf8063e1a5f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alr Asa, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Alr Asa
    Alr Asa Guest

Refund using my console

Hi guys

I failed to download a digital xbox 360 game , can I make a refund using my console ?

Thanks

:)

Alr Asa, Aug 14, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Refund using my console

Nope need to do it on the website with a desktop browaer
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Refund using my console

Hi, Alr! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you'd like to request a refund.

To do so, you will need to click on the next link and select the order you want to refund from the list.

http://www.xbox.com/refunds

If you don't see your order on the list, please select "Why don't I see my order in the list?". Keep in mind some purchases can take up to 24 hours to show on the list of refundable items. Requesting a refund directly through your console is not possible.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards.
  4. Civiks-005F7F47-E8B4 Win User

Using my console

This happens to me as well. I do not believe this is a problem with your optic cables. Unless the lines stays or the screen begins to 'tear' then do not worry about it.

=)
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Using MY console

My reading of the OPs post regarding being locked out is that it is the updates doing it? Maybe the OP doesn't have overly good internet and so downloading updates takes a lot of time and all the bandwidth? Least that's the way that part reads to me.

To the OP: Unfortunately, game updates are up to the Developer of the game, not Microsoft. Some games simply will not function unless updated. However, if you put your console into offline mode, then a lot of games should be playable (unless you want to play Multiplayer stuff of course) without needing to update. You could then simply put it back in to online mode when you aren't going to be playing and let it update at that time. Doesn't resolve the space issue of course but would solve the issue of bandwidth etc
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Using MY console

terms of the service require your Xbox be up to date to access live and therefore most games, choose not to update then you cannot access live.

the GameStop issue with storage size and refunds is a GameStop issue not Microsoft.

the Xbox is your property yes, the software is not, neither is the service, when buying a game you get a licence to play that game, break the rules and you can be stopped from playing online simple.
Thema:

Refund using my console

1. Refund using my console - Similar Threads - Refund using console

2. I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to return a game that I cannot use, but I cannot request a refund.: Hello! I recently bought Terraria through Microsoft Store on my PC, but then realized I could not play it on PC. I would like a refund, but I cannot request a refund on the "Order History" page....
  3. Can i get a refund because my friend used my gift card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get a refund because my friend used my gift card?: My friends used my $25 Xbox gift card for them selves and now I can't use it can I get a refund? 0ad162ab-ba1f-4e1d-abab-045682950896
  4. im not using my xbox no more so can i know if i can refund everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im not using my xbox no more so can i know if i can refund everything: is there a way to refund all my games and DLCs at once? Because I'm not gonna use my xbox no more?? c8a89c18-4e8f-4106-9a7a-99b4372ec44a
  5. I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...: I finally found my password to java after years and I check it and it says I have a code for windows 10 minecraft and i just bought it a few months ago please can someone help me I really need...
  6. DLC not used an refund denied

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC not used an refund denied: So I bought a DLC for world war z to use ingame which i'm not able to because I purchased it through a linked account. Support told me to refund it and re purchase it on my main account. My refund...
  7. I cant use the y1 and y2 opps on siege and cant refund the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant use the y1 and y2 opps on siege and cant refund the bundle: I bought the Rainbow six siege deluxe edition so my other accounts will be able to use y1 and y2 operators and they don't get them. You cant refund it and when I make the account I bought it on my...
  8. How do I appeal an incorrect refund denial? They said I used a product, and I had not!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal an incorrect refund denial? They said I used a product, and I had not!: I'm really upset about this one, I'm not particularly used to buying things online and just wanted to do something nice for my kids during this lockdown. So I purchased 3000 rocket league credits....
  9. Asked for a refund on a dlc bundle I couldnt use. request denied for no reason other than...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Asked for a refund on a dlc bundle I couldnt use. request denied for no reason other than...: I purchased the dragon age inquisition DLC bundle during a sale. After putting my game disc in to start the install process I realized my game disc wouldn't work. I tried for hours solutions...
  10. How to refund a game code that cannot be used?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to refund a game code that cannot be used?: I was sent a product key for Xbox One Terraria by a friend who believed I owned an Xbox. I don't. I play with him and my other friends through Windows 10. Not knowing that the code was for the...