Refund with visa gift card

Discus and support Refund with visa gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I refunded a game i bought using a Visa gift card and the refund went through but when i checked the card balance the balance stayed the same like i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Toxicvenomjm, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Toxicvenomjm
    Toxicvenomjm Guest

I refunded a game i bought using a Visa gift card and the refund went through but when i checked the card balance the balance stayed the same like i never got the refund does anyone know when or if will i get get the refund

:)

Toxicvenomjm, Apr 5, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Refund with an gift card

It would depend. A refunded Xbox gift card purchase will go back into your Microsoft Account via your 'Microsoft Account Balance...' since that's how Xbox gift card money is accredited to your account.

There is a strong chance that if you were using another type of pre-paid gift card, such as a pre-paid Visa Debit gift card... then you would probably see it go back to the gift card. You would most likely want to get that gift card registered online through
    the method you would use to check the balance that should be listed on the back of the card. Typically those Visa gift cards have some sort of account you can make to register them to, so that would need to get squared away first before you went through with
    the refund.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Thw issue is your card trust me I went thru the same proccess

Once ms approves the refund it takes 3 days to get to your bank then it is when they proccess it that you will get ur

Bjt because you are using a prepaid one it rakes longsr upto

30 days 5-7 business days in the US etc

Depends how far you are from.the U.S. you are and if not in the US when the next time your bank does international transactions usually once a month

Paypal takes longer
  4. BootyBox Win User

pre-paid cards can they be use to purchase movies ????

A visa gift card or a Microsoft card?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox reward 14 digit code

The instructions that were sent were wrong. The website to redeem them on is correct and you would choose to have them either email the Visa gift card or mail you a card. Since you ordered a Visa gift card from the vault, you would get a Vida gift card,
    not an Xbox gift card.
  6. Chihuahua-58B43308-E Win User

Purchusing Something (Read for more info)

As long as the card he buys is a prepaid debit card and not a visa gift card he should have no issue. As prepaid debit card's require him to validate his identity, whereas a visa gift card requires no identity verification.
Thema:

1. Refund with visa gift card - Similar Threads - Refund visa gift

2. Gift Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift Refund: I recently gifted a friend a game twice and need to refund the one that wasnt redeemed. I went to redeem it but theres nothing that will allow me to do so. fc5a52a4-78cc-4fcb-8202-c3409346663f
  3. Xbox Game pass Refund subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Refund subscription: Hi, back in march 2021 I bought the game pass subscription for 1$. And now microsoft pulled out money from my bank account without my knowledge. I closed my subscription for april. I want to know...
  4. Xbox Elite series 2 refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite series 2 refund: I bought an xbox elite series 2 late last year and I've had constant problems with them, I've sent a few back for replacements over the time but every one I get comes defective with problems like...
  5. Refund Denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied: Hello there, a few days ago I bought Dragon Ball Z Kakarot on the Xbox one and it turns out I bought the wrong game, I played the game for around 2 hours before I realised my mistake and quickly...
  6. Refund a Gift Card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a Gift Card: Is it possible for me to get a refund for a gift card? I used it to buy cyberpunk which means I can’t refund the game directly in the refunds section, but I also can’t refund a gift card there. I...
  7. Get a refund for a purchase in the Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Get a refund for a purchase in the Microsoft store: Bought the wrong version of the lane and requested the return of funds. They approved but on the 'Order Journal' page it hangs in the order details 4 points where 1) Subtotal - the amount. 2)...
  8. refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunded vbucks but havent gotten my money back?: I refunded 150 dollars worth of vbuck on my account. I got this money from Xbox gift cards. It says the vbucks were refunded and removed but my account has not gotten the money back? what's...
  9. How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How can I get a refund on a game I purchased for pc by mistake? (Refund page stuck loading..): Greetings! I tried to buy "Halo: The Master Chief Collection" for my xbox one through browser, and even though I chose "xbox" as the console I wanted the digital copy on, the purchase that was...
  10. XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX digital content refund on visa gift card: Hello, Recently I bought in game content with a visa gift card. Realizing I bought the wrong one I requested a refund, the refund was soon approved and it said "Your order(s) have been refunded....