Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys i just forgot to turn off recurring billing on my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i want my money back it is possible?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VojtěchMikuš, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hey guys i just forgot to turn off recurring billing on my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and i want my money back it is possible?

:)

VojtěchMikuš, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Lost Years Worth of Xbox Live

Hi Shadow_845! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Xbox game pass is not refunded automatically, you must request the refund for it to happen

When you purchased the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, your Xbox Live Gold was converted to Game Pass Ultimate, Before making this conversion, the system asked you if you wanted it and informed you that it could not be reversed, To finish the purchase you had to accept the conversion, this causes that if you refund or cancel Game Pass Ultimate, you also lose the time that was converted from Xbox Live Gold
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

No, there won't be any refund because your Xbox Gold was also converted with the Game Pass ultimate.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
  6. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Emergencia sobre o geme pass [Translate] Emergency on the moans pass

It seems to me that you bought the standard Game Pass instead of the Game Pass Ultimate, so you will need to request a refund with support so that it has enough to convert to Ultimate.
Thema:

Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

1. Refund Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Refund Game Pass

2. Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 not working refund ultimate Game Pass: So i got Ultimate Game Pass and Battlefield 2042 beta not working so now i want a refund on Ultimate Game Pass as that is all it was worth this month, cant you make any game run Microsoft ?...
  3. My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me: Hi i need help on this, i can't be able to contact Xbox in ANY way! There is no email i can use... and the online chat/call option are all giving an error!! The problem : I have an Xbox game...
  4. Xbox Game pass Refund subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Refund subscription: Hi, back in march 2021 I bought the game pass subscription for 1$. And now microsoft pulled out money from my bank account without my knowledge. I closed my subscription for april. I want to know...
  5. Xbox Game pass refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game pass refund: So I received 3 months of xbox game pass from my one year nitro subscribtion but after the game pass ended, It auto-charged me to renew it, I did’t expect that auto renewal would be active when...
  6. I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have money in my xbox but i can't pay for my game pass subscription or refund: The option to pay with the xbox account is not displayed and i cannot refund or purchase the subscription in any other way,please answer me urgently. c72368ce-c224-4a81-9523-e1245a38be1d
  7. Asking for a Xbox Game Pass refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asking for a Xbox Game Pass refund: Hello, I need a help I can't refund my game pass subscription I can only cancel recurring billing, when I'm trying to request a refund I don't see my purchase in the list (purchase isn't older...
  8. Can I get a refund for the Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for the Game Pass Ultimate?: I bought the $1 3 month promo to try it out and hopefully find a few games to play some online co-op. I tried to cancel or I assumed that I canceled it over a month ago because we barely had any...
  9. game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass ultimate refund: is there a time limit after a recurring charge of the game pass for a refund? For example cancel the full subscription? 692e7a60-69a8-4933-aa4b-c9617ea88765
  10. How to get a refund for my Xbox Game Pass subscription?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get a refund for my Xbox Game Pass subscription?: I had an Xbox Game Pass subscription that auto-renewed for another month, even though I cancelled it the same day. I was charged on 3/14 and it now says that it's going to be cancelled on 4/14....