Refund xbox games after 14days please help.

Discus and support Refund xbox games after 14days please help. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Team i accidentaly bought gta and i don't need it anymore and 14days are over and i tried to refund but they denied me to refund the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NikitasArmoutidis, May 15, 2022.

1. Refund xbox games after 14days please help.

Hello Xbox Team i accidentaly bought gta and i don't need it anymore and 14days are over and i tried to refund but they denied me to refund the game and i really don't need the game anymore and i want my money back xbox Team can someone help me please to get my money back please.

:)

NikitasArmoutidis, May 15, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Since it's past the 14 days and they've already denied you, you won't be able to get a refund.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Digital Refund Declined

It is and part of the two conditions 2hours of play or 14days or ownership whichever one is reached firsT

HOWEVER you do get an appeal reply to the said rejection email

However abusing the refunds proccess isn't recommended

So please don't play and complete a game and try refunding it it's not what the policy is for

It's for honest mistakes
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Refund denied

Hello, refunds are 14days or up to 2hrs of usage. As stated respond to denial email and see whats said.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cancelled my 14 day pass

14day gold pass isn't a renewable subscription

Please check commerce.microsoft.com

14day trials.dont overwrite gold

Meaning if you were using it to delay renewal then no that doesn't worl
  6. Allebas Win User

Refund scam from Microsoft?

Right now your past the 14days to request a refund. When you orginally did the refund in June did you check your junk mail too? Sometimes the email will go there.

Righr now the only solution is speaking to someone directly from Microsoft. What region are you in?
Thema:

1. Refund xbox games after 14days please help. - Similar Threads - Refund games 14days

2. Is there any other way to get a refund for a digital game that broke within a week of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any other way to get a refund for a digital game that broke within a week of...: Last month I used xbox game pass to try out forza horizon 5. And after playing around 4 hours in a span of a week in a half I decided to buy the premium edition. And it was working great after I...
  3. Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I refund a xbox game (call of duty black ops 3) if I run into unresolvable accessibly...: Hey folks I had a birth issue that left me Hydrocephalus as a kid. The damage to my visual processing made me experience visual distortions that prevent me from driving. I find some games...
  4. Can I get a refund for a game that has stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a game that has stopped working?: About 2 or 3 months ago Hearts of Iron 4 has not allowed me to play it. Any time I open it, it gives me an error screen instead of opening the launcher. I've tried for the past months to reinstall...
  5. Refund on digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on digital game: I am having trouble getting the refund on saints row the third remastered. Can someone help me with this? I made a refund a couple days ago and I paid through an Xbox gift card. I tried requesting...
  6. Misleading informations given by Microsoft support chat regarding refund of a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Misleading informations given by Microsoft support chat regarding refund of a game.: I bought the game ELEX 2 and after playing it for a couple of hours I realized that I don't like the game because It has to many bugs / is poorly made and asked for a refund after less than a...
  7. Refunds on digital games bought by mistake by my son

in XBoX on Windows
    Refunds on digital games bought by mistake by my son: Hi, I went threw all the support pages I could, even to my order history but couldn't find the "Request a refund" button anywhere. My 5 years old son bought 3 games by mistake, I saw it on my...
  8. I refunded a Xbox 360 game called left 4 Dead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a Xbox 360 game called left 4 Dead: okay so i bough a game on the xbox 360 store called Left 4 Dead i refunded it and got my money back but i can still play the game i did not realize i got the refund and i have achievements i did...
  9. refund a game over 2 weeks and have played it for an hour or two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund a game over 2 weeks and have played it for an hour or two: i bought minecraft dungeons a couple months ago. i have played it for an hour or two but i really want to refund it as its not as interesting as i thought, i know this is probably impossible but...
  10. How to get refund from Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get refund from Xbox game pass subscription: I have not canceled a rebilling option from a subscription. And then today my bank account made a purchase order and I need to refund immediately 2f229459-7cb1-47f0-baf1-2396fc90e907