Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my son bought a game it was an accident and it was on my credit card but I have already refunded one game this year and when my son bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexisSolis1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. AlexisSolis1
    AlexisSolis1 Guest

Refund

Hello my son bought a game it was an accident and it was on my credit card but I have already refunded one game this year and when my son bought the game we have never used it we never download it but they have denied my refund request and I am not lying
    please someone help me I need my money back

:)

AlexisSolis1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. How good is xbox at giving your refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How good is xbox at giving your refund: My son is 11yrs old while at work on break i decide to ckeck my email and noticed a bunch of Microsoft perches 12 total 285 dollars i did not authorize him to buy these games.and want my money...
  3. Refund / Remboursement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund / Remboursement: Hi, I buy the Stardew Valley for my girlfriend on Xbox One but still no french version of the game and she doesn't like it. I'd like a refund for this game but when I go to the refund page (Here...
  4. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  5. Can't refund Sea of thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't refund Sea of thieves: Hi! I bought this game a few days ago and did not like it very much. I was under the impression that a refund was possible, just like you can on Stream. When I tried to refund, the was no option...
  6. Refund and Money Back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund and Money Back: I just recently refund a title on my Xbox 4 days ago. I have not yet received the money from that title. I would like to know why. ac8291c2-147d-4c9b-827d-866390ccb3a0
  7. The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox game refund service page isn't loading: I've gone through the ~4 page yes/no form and been redirected to "Request a refund" page like seven times now on four different occasions and the page just loads for like a minute and then says...
  8. Mistakenly Requested Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mistakenly Requested Refund: Hi, I bought State of Decay 2 for PC on the Microsoft Store online. I thought that I bought the Xbox version at first because when I purchased it, I did not receive any instructions or URLs for...
  9. Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dijital oyun iade [Mod Translated - Digital Game Refund]: titanfall single ve türkçe diye aldım.online ve ingilizce çıktı.iade seçeneği yok 15 gün olmadı ve 2 saatten fazla oynamadım.Nasıl iade edebilirim? [Mod Translated - I bought a single and...
  10. refund of payment debited from debit card

in XBoX on Consoles
    refund of payment debited from debit card: due to the fact that the payment method has not been removed from the profile was automatically debited from the debit card for the gold status. The order of the gold status was not planned to be...