Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello my son bought a game it was an accident and it was on my credit card but I have already refunded one game this year and when my son bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexisSolis1, Jan 7, 2019.

1. AlexisSolis1
    AlexisSolis1 Guest

Refund

Hello my son bought a game it was an accident and it was on my credit card but I have already refunded one game this year and when my son bought the game we have never used it we never download it but they have denied my refund request and I am not lying
    please someone help me I need my money back

:)

AlexisSolis1, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it: So maybe like 5 minute ago my boyfriend got a message from xbox saying that i gifted him a £3.99 starter pack on fortnite and hes the only one that has my account and fortnite has my credit card...
  3. Devision 2 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devision 2 refund?: Hi Gamers, isn't The Division 2 eligable for the self-service refund? I do not get that option in order history. Thx a lot 98dc871a-60f4-4474-95bf-ee73c70d6a59
  4. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  5. Micro-transaction refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transaction refunds: i accudentally bought some apex coins on apex legends accidenally. I have requested a refund. If i spend the coins in game will i get a refund. If i dont spend them and get refunded, will i keep...
  6. 환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불 해주세요 잘못 구매했습니다. [Translation-Please refund the wrong purchase.]: 플랫폼을 잘못보 구매를 해버 네요 환불 요청드립니다. 자세한 설명 및 장치 호환을 물어보지도 않아서 당연히 맞다 생각하 구매를 했네요 2019-03-17에 구매한 The division 2 환불 청합니다 [Translation-The platform is wrong to look at and buy We ask for a refund. I...
  7. ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ขอ Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10: รบกวนขอวิธี Refund Mine Craft for Windows 10 เนื่องจากลงโปรแกรมแล้วใช้งานได้เฉพาะ Demo mode ไม่สามารถใช้งานแบบ online server ได้ ขอบคุณค่ะ [Translation - Interrupting request for Refund Mine...
  8. Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund: Metro Exodus I would like to request a refund c598fffa-7c42-49ff-97a9-6dcff9329908
  9. Refusal of Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refusal of Refund: I applied for a refund for a product within 5 minutes of accidental purchase. Microsoft refuses the refund with no reason. I reply to the email and I never get a reason why. Really bad customer...
  10. 환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불질문좀요..[Translation-Refund questions..]: 가 오늘 포르자 호라이즌4를 살 했는데요 그 게임인줄 알았는데 팩만 들어있어서 그게 디지털이라 환불형식도 없어서요 ... 환불하 다른걸 사 싶은데 환불을 어떻게하면 되나요?... 디지털로만 나와있어서요 .. 부탁드립니다.. [Transation-I was going to live in the Porsche Horizon 4 Today, I...