Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I be reimbursed for an EA Access subscription already charged? 2bc05bd0-1f2a-42f1-909e-f01f3ea3c715 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJAntoni, Jan 8, 2019.

1. JJAntoni
    JJAntoni Guest

Refund

How can I be reimbursed for an EA Access subscription already charged?

:)

JJAntoni, Jan 8, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. A documentation of my experience with the Xbox refund request system/team

in XBoX on Consoles
    A documentation of my experience with the Xbox refund request system/team: Over the past month or so I have been very keen on testing out the Xbox refund request system. It started with me actually requesting a refund for a game which would have fallen within the terms...
  3. Denied refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied refund: I recently was denied a refund for unauthorized charges on my credit card to the amount of $3400.00. Charges were made by a mentally challenged minor. Unsure how this happened since I had account...
  4. How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a refund for digital Tom Clancy's The Division 2?: I'm trying to get a refund for a digital copy of The Division 2, but Microsoft's refund process does not allow me to get through it. The options given in that process are not representative of my...
  5. Zwrot niepotrzebnie zakupionych dodatków (Mod Translation: Refund of unpurchased Extras)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Zwrot niepotrzebnie zakupionych dodatków (Mod Translation: Refund of unpurchased Extras): Cześć! Dziś na promocji zakupiłem grę Wiedźmin 3 GOTY. Niestety, nie zorientowałem się, że zawiera ona już wszystkie rozszerzenia i dodatki, więc kupiłem oddzielnie pakiet dodatków. Czy jest...
  6. obtain a refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    obtain a refund: My two grandsons downloaded a game fortnite for £49 49. Nobody had a clue what they had done until it appeared on my Paypal account. They are 5 and 6 years old and did not have a clue what to do....
  7. How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund a item when someone hacked into your account and bought it: So maybe like 5 minute ago my boyfriend got a message from xbox saying that i gifted him a £3.99 starter pack on fortnite and hes the only one that has my account and fortnite has my credit card...
  8. Devision 2 refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devision 2 refund?: Hi Gamers, isn't The Division 2 eligable for the self-service refund? I do not get that option in order history. Thx a lot 98dc871a-60f4-4474-95bf-ee73c70d6a59
  9. Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to get a refund for Anthem due to pre-ordering: I pre-ordered Anthem Legion of Dawn Edition on January 26th. Found out on Feb 22nd the release date, that none of my friends were getting it, so i submitted a refund request. Problem is my...
  10. Micro-transaction refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micro-transaction refunds: i accudentally bought some apex coins on apex legends accidenally. I have requested a refund. If i spend the coins in game will i get a refund. If i dont spend them and get refunded, will i keep...