Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I be reimbursed for an EA Access subscription already charged? 2bc05bd0-1f2a-42f1-909e-f01f3ea3c715 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJAntoni, Jan 8, 2019.

1. JJAntoni
    JJAntoni Guest

Refund

How can I be reimbursed for an EA Access subscription already charged?

:)

JJAntoni, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Refund issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund issues: So, I went through the automated refund request system a couple of weeks ago to get a refund on a game I had mistakenly purchased. I met the requirements for the refund, I bought it within two...
  3. Awaiting Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Awaiting Refund: I was promised a refund several months ago after contacting xbox through live support chat. I am still waiting. How can I contact xbox through email? ce449638-57cf-4841-9857-3a75daed6ac4
  4. Refund on DayZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on DayZ: I recently digitally bought DayZ and the game wouldn't start so I asked for a refund 2½ days ago, how long will it take for Microsoft to issue me a refund? 4c53b12e-7ab7-4f7a-b9e0-a38b54f10be7
  5. Item Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Item Refund: A few days ago I requested a refund for a game. After purchase I found out it was the pc version (the reason for the refund request). And after making the request I found the Xbox version of the...
  6. Refunding a gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refunding a gift card: How do I refund a gift card. The gift card was accidentally put on another account and since there is no way to transfer it to another account it has to be refunded so I can re-buy it....
  7. A refund for the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A refund for the game: Hello, I have such a problem. Yesterday bought game Xbox, Prey, set. During the game he hangs and after a while crashes. What can you do about it? 66b5e397-d688-4937-93a5-950be5b420eb
  8. Reembolso (Refund)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso (Refund): Boa Tarde, tenho um irmão de sete anos que tem um X-Box 360 minha conta é cadastrada sem consola dele, o mesmo foi uma compra de um jogo no caso GTA V porem gostar de cancelar uma compra tendo na...
  9. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Hello my son bought a game it was an accident and it was on my credit card but I have already refunded one game this year and when my son bought the game we have never used it we never download it...
  10. Refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refunds: Hello, recently, I purchased gold for $1.00, and then refunded it later. I bought gold with my MasterCard gift card. Will I receive $1 back to my gift card balance, and how long will it take?...