Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have requested a refund through the refund form - my son spent a large amount unauthorised. I am within the relevant numbers of days but it has been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rcott_350, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Rcott_350
    Rcott_350 Guest

Refund

I have requested a refund through the refund form - my son spent a large amount unauthorised.

I am within the relevant numbers of days but it has been rejected and I don't know why and I don't know how to get hold of them to ask?

:)

Rcott_350, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  6. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]: Xbox Game Pass Ultime 3 aylık 5,90TL adlı paket satın alımını gerçekleştirdim. Sonrasında biraz göz gezdirdim ve içinde bulunan oyunların cihazıma uygun olmadığını farkettim. İade talebinde...
  3. refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refunding: So I purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition by accident, how do I refund it? e7d7ae32-9a18-4c7e-ae1d-290155c8a50b
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para iadesi gelmiyor[Xbox Game Pass Ultimate does not come refund]: Öncelikle merhabalar. Sorunum şu şekilde; Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 aylık 5,90TL'adlı paketi satın aldım. Ancak bu paketteki oyunların konsol için olduğunu farkedince iade talebinde bulundum....
  5. Xbox home and refund problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home and refund problems: What happened to my xbox home button, also i cant request a refund because the one game i refuned they said it was closed, but now i cant request a refund. 4c498efd-397e-4d36-bfb0-1dc38317f655
  6. XBOX One Game Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Game Refund: Is the refund service down? My little brother was on my account and bought a game twice, a standard edition and a gold edition. When i try the website the refund request option keeps going to an...
  7. Refund Page 404 and long support wait time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Page 404 and long support wait time: Hi all, I made a purchase by mistake today, but each time I go to the Refund page, whether I access it via Orders section or directly via xbox.com/refunds, it greets me with a 404 page. I went...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I accidentally charged the wrong payment method when trying to get 3 months for $24 and ended up charging $64 for gold. How can i receive a refund and pay for 3 months?...
  9. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  10. возврат денег[refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    возврат денег[refund]: хочу вернуть деньги за игру [Translation - I want to return money for the game] b84d1022-ee4e-4070-a3ae-4a8395bb8bb2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox refund form