Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zamari96, May 17, 2019.

1. zamari96
    zamari96 Guest

Refund

They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that I had put on there for a bill now I can't pay the bill cause you took it and I woul like a call back
    please

:)

zamari96, May 17, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  6. denis97g Win User

Can i refund a gift if it hasn't been redeemed yet?

Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Xbox won’t refund my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t refund my game: Yeah I recently bought the Xbox one game naruto storm 4 and i just wanted to say it was really bad I try to play with my friends there’s always lag and delays online I even dissconect to and my...
  3. Gift card refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift card refund: I bought a digital gift card for someone recently that I don't speak to any longer, and they haven't redeemed the code. It's for Scrabble, and I already have the game. How do I obtain refund? I...
  4. Xbox refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox refund: Like 5 days ago i requested a refund and still didn't get a email. Its says i need to look at my emails but there is nothing. 52e20554-7047-4746-bd28-ecdc68b270de
  5. Minecraft Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Refund: Hi there, So, a long time ago I asked for a Minecraft Windows 10 Edition refund and the answer to the refund was no. I was kinda annoyed by the fact that my friend told me that he bought...
  6. como pedir un reembolso que no me lo quieren dar[Translation-how to ask for a refund that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    como pedir un reembolso que no me lo quieren dar[Translation-how to ask for a refund that...: hace unos días mi hijo de 6 años hizo una compra x el xbox ,llame a soporte técnico para un reembolso xq fue accidental y me dijeron que no xq ya yo había recibido un reembolso q según las...
  7. Reembolso[Translation-refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso[Translation-refund]: Hola, Eh realizado un reembolso sobre una suscripción que fue comprada por error. A penas la compré me dirigí a la pagina y solicitar el reembolso el cual me lo aceptaron, llevo 3 días esperando y...
  8. Getting a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund: what do i do if i don't see my game in the refund request section, i really want to refund a game because it is unplayable crashes all the time and i feel like i wasted money, please can someone...
  9. How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?: I bought 2 12.99 virtual packs for brawlhalla little did I know it’s really the same style of fighting as other characters and they were just skins honestly. So then they refunded one canceled the...
  10. How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???: I have been trying to get an issue resolved since May and I am running out of ideas of who to contact. We cancelled an Xbox Live subscription on 11 April 20, it shows as expired 11 May 20....