Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zamari96, May 17, 2019.

1. zamari96
    zamari96 Guest

Refund

They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that I had put on there for a bill now I can't pay the bill cause you took it and I woul like a call back
    please

:)

zamari96, May 17, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. REFUND

in XBoX Games and Apps
    REFUND: Good Day , Please note I have spoken to your support , and we are unable to activate the DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 - Extra DLC Pack 2 . They said I am able to receive a credit . Therefore please...
  3. Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Won't Refund My Accidental Purchase and Won't Tell Me Why - Just Keep Closing the...: So I accidentally bought Star Wars Battlefront 2, I thought I was just downloading a game I had already purchased and didn't realize I was actually buying it. I then realized my mistake and tried...
  4. Refund Requests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Requests: I just submitted a refund request for two purchases my son made without my permission. How will I know what the status of my refund request is? How long does it typically take to get issued a...
  5. Refund for Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Xbox Live Account: I cancelled my Xbox subscription and would like a refund. 0a78510b-d471-429f-899a-83f2f5d39ac4
  6. Can't refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't refund.: I just bought a game and after played for 15 minutes i decided to refund it. But there is no option for refund in my order history. Is there anyone who can help me ?...
  7. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...
  8. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...
  9. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Am I able to refund minecraft for windows 10? I tried the game and just didn t like it, i have less than an hour on it d1a09f55-fa3b-445c-9ccd-fc7d59a43d8f
  10. La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...

in XBoX on Mobile
    La página de solicitude de reembolso desapareció? [Translation - Is the refund Request page...: He estado intentando solicitar un reembolso recientemente y cada que intento acceder a la pagina del formulario de la solicitud de reembolsos pareciera que ya no existe _______________...