Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zamari96, May 17, 2019.

1. zamari96
    zamari96 Guest

Refund

They took money off my credit card that I didn't authorize for xbox live of $24.99 and I would like it put back on my card because you took money that I had put on there for a bill now I can't pay the bill cause you took it and I woul like a call back
    please

:)

zamari96, May 17, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10 스타트 에디션 환불에 대해 [Translation - About MineCraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 목의 게임을 구매하였으나, 가 생각하던 것과는 달라 환불을 하 했습니다. 하지만 환불버튼이 보이지 않아 질문드립니다. 혹시 환불이 불가능한 상품인가요? ___________________________________________________________ [Translation - I bought a game for the title,...
  3. 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션 환불에 관해 [Translation - About Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition Refund]: 당일 마인크래프트 윈도우10 스타트 에디션을 구입하였는데, 본래 원하던 게임과는 달라 환불을 하 했으나 환불 버튼이 안보입니다. 이 품은 환불이 불가능한 품인가요? ------------ [Mod Translation - I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Start Edition that day, which is...
  4. REFUND

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    REFUND: I have inadvertently brought Office a couple of times. I was only able to use it successfully after changing the credit card. How can I get a refund for the first couple I brought (that didn't...
  5. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  6. Micro soft refunds

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Micro soft refunds: my grand son made several puchases of v-bucks without knowing what he was doing, because he is suspected Dyslexic and only seven years of age i expected a better response from such a reputable...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681
  8. Refund no answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund no answer: I have requested a refund for Tom Clancy's The Division 2 but I did not receive an email or answer within 72 hours from Microsoft what do i do now? 31d1d11a-cfb9-4197-bb00-eba78fba4f0e
  9. The request refund page isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The request refund page isn’t working.: I accidentally bought two of the same gem pack in Smite, so i requested a refund and they took the gems from me but said I must talk to Xbox for my money back. I came here to try and do that, went...
  10. XBOX Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Refund: The xbox.com/refund link is a DEAD END. There is no way to complete a refund request. Any tips on how to get an appropriate request though to MSFT? 51cd6e39-8bf2-4987-bfc4-50301f9c0013