Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, About a few hours ago my little cousin accidentally bought a game on my account. I don't want the game and I will never play it. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AaronSchuit, May 21, 2019.

1. AaronSchuit
    AaronSchuit Guest

Refund

Hello,

About a few hours ago my little cousin accidentally bought a game on my account. I don't want the game and I will never play it. I tried to refund it but there wasn't any option. Then I tried to contact xbox support but it said it was closed. Is there any
    way I can get a refund for this game?

Thanks!

:)

AaronSchuit, May 21, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit: I requested a refund for a game that I had purchased less than 14 days ago. I have not requested any refunds all year but I was still told that I had reached my limit already. Oddly, when I...
  3. Rimborso [Mod Translation - Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rimborso [Mod Translation - Refund]: Vorrei richiedere un rimborso ma non so come fare [Mod Translation - I would like to request a refund but do not know how to do] 58662810-9b9c-4ff7-80c9-aeac64297d0d
  4. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  5. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...
  6. I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't get a refund for a game I dont remember purchasing.: On August 9th, 2020 I had a game ( Wolfenstein: alt history collection) added to my owned games without purchasing it. I looked over the refund guidelines and it hasn't been 14 days and a long...
  7. Rembolso[Refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rembolso[Refund]: El dia 6 de agosto pedí rembolso sobre una subscripcion de Xbox game pass ultime, cumplía los requisitos, y el dia de hoy 10 de junio le pregunte al servicio de pago, y me informaron que...
  8. How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get help for refunds for multiple payments for the same game?: My son purchased a game last week with my permission. So long as he asks first I then let him make the purchase with my card details which are on the account. Unbeknown to me when he went to...
  9. Refund Policy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Policy: I'm just wondering if the agent that reviewed my refund request made a mistake or has Microsoft stopped treating their customers fairly? I recently purchased a sequel to a game i really enjoyed...
  10. Problem Refunding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Refunding: The other day, I accidentally bought the incorrect digital item by the name of "Destroy All Humans!" on the xbox game store. I quickly cancelled installation and requested a refund. I received a...