Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, About a few hours ago my little cousin accidentally bought a game on my account. I don't want the game and I will never play it. I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AaronSchuit, May 21, 2019.

1. AaronSchuit
    AaronSchuit Guest

Refund

Hello,

About a few hours ago my little cousin accidentally bought a game on my account. I don't want the game and I will never play it. I tried to refund it but there wasn't any option. Then I tried to contact xbox support but it said it was closed. Is there any
    way I can get a refund for this game?

Thanks!

:)

AaronSchuit, May 21, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  6. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  3. Refund Request Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request Issue: Hi, I made a Refund Request in the XBOX website online and I got an email saying it has been rejected and it was rejected because the item I bought has been used but this is false as I bought...
  4. i need a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need a refund: i bought ea access to play fifa 20 trial, i spent 3 hours on the ea help line beacuse xbox told me to contact them when it dident work. ea told me they cannot help me after 50 mins in a help chat....
  5. Refund issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund issues.: I had put in for a refund as my 7 year old son had downloaded roblox onto my xbox and spent £400 on Robux. I put in for a refund the same day and in the purchase section it said refund was...
  6. Was declined a refund because of a few minutes over the time limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Was declined a refund because of a few minutes over the time limit: So I last-minute pre-ordered Borderlands 3 on Xbox and on PC, got the deluxe edition for PC and the standard for Xbox. I got the Xbox version since my friend mainly played on Xbox, so I wanted to...
  7. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...: Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing...
  8. i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i made a refund request on 9/11/2019 10:21 PM and i bought the item on the 3rd, but i still...: and I tried to ask for an update on the refund but i would get the same response, and the 14 day policy for the refund is on the 17th. i don't know what to do. a35077eb-0abb-40ac-9d89-f69d9e8b8d7d
  9. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: I ordered an xbox one wireless controller on the 2nd of September 2019 it was supposed to arrive on the 3rd as i had a console and no controller so i waited and it didnt arrive my partner went to...
  10. How to refund games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to refund games?: how to refund games like forza horizon 4? b6fb23ee-5847-473a-804b-193c9cb3b562