REFUND

Discus and support REFUND in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have inadvertently brought Office a couple of times. I was only able to use it successfully after changing the credit card. How can I get a refund... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lissy_NZ, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Lissy_NZ
    Lissy_NZ Guest

REFUND

I have inadvertently brought Office a couple of times. I was only able to use it successfully after changing the credit card. How can I get a refund for the first couple I brought (that didn't make allow me to use MS at all).

:)

Lissy_NZ, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
Thema:

REFUND

1. REFUND - Similar Threads - REFUND

2. Refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds: I recently put in a request for a refund 3 days ago i then recieved an email that my problem was resolved even though i have yet to talk to am agent so today i called microsoft directly and made...
  3. Havent gotten refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Havent gotten refund: Is it taking lomger than a month for anyone else to get a refund? Microsoft hasnt even replied back to me.. 987cd23d-bfde-4ab9-8525-6c1d2c32dd8c
  4. Refund request denied erroneously and closed - how can I reopen the case?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund request denied erroneously and closed - how can I reopen the case?: While using my Xbox One console, I accidentally purchased the PC version of a game instead of the Xbox version. After troubleshooting for a couple of hours I finally realized what had happened and...
  5. What are the actual terms for a refund of a digital game?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are the actual terms for a refund of a digital game?: Just tried to return sea of thieves, but was denied because I used it. I played it for about 10 minutes and have owned it for about 3 days. As lately of this year, I have heard that the general...
  6. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  7. Refund microsoft app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft app: Need some assistance bought minecraft dungeons a few days ago been unable to install, install button litterally does nothing and just other it would like a refund how would one go around to...
  8. Reembolso[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso[Translation-Refund]: No dia 2 recebi a confirmação de uma solicitação de reembolso que eu havia solicitado de uma assinatura do Game Pass Ultimate, como eu havia dito ela foi confirmada porém não recebi o dinheiro de...
  9. Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?: Last week I bought Xbox One S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ Bundle (1TB) and having received the console and redeemed the game in the store I found that the console runs very badly with my TV...
  10. Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]: Realicé el reembolso de un juego, me lo aceptaron el 12 de mayo, al día de la fecha no me reintegraron el monto en mi cuenta bancaria. No sé cómo comunicarme con alguien que me de una solución, ya...