refund

Discus and support refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi my name is Dominique and Im the mother of the child that uses and Iam writting to request for a a few purcheses that was done on yesterday the 1st... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by STOIPITWILD3XJEFFERSON, Aug 4, 2019.

1. refund

hi my name is Dominique and Im the mother of the child that uses and Iam writting to request for a a few purcheses that was done on yesterday the 1st day of August . I was not aware of these puchases until early this morning .

:)

STOIPITWILD3XJEFFERSON, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  5. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is there anyway to get unbanned from whats explained inside.

a refund for what there are no refunds for purchases and your on a silver membership so dunno what you gonna get a refund for.
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  3. We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't get refunds on pre-orders?: Hi, long story short: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World: Icebourne. However, a few days ago I noticed there was a digital deluxe version of the pre-order. I want this one. So I put in a refund...
  4. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  5. I want a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund.: i bought minecraft for windows 10 but it isnt the right one. Microsoft isnt letting me get a refund. I want my $30 back so i can get the actual correct edition to minecraft....
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund: Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until today, when I received an email saying my...
  7. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  8. My refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refund: Hi i want to cancel my refund please i dont want 7my money back 82b881f7-9b33-47ff-8cb2-4c849a090729
  9. Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]: Bonjour, j’ai etais prelever de 29€ pour un renouvelement d’abonnement Xbox game pass que je n’est meme pas je suis aller voir dans mes achat il n’y a rien n’y dans mes abonement donc je suis...
  10. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09