refund

Discus and support refund in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hi my name is Dominique and Im the mother of the child that uses and Iam writting to request for a a few purcheses that was done on yesterday the 1st... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by STOIPITWILD3XJEFFERSON, Aug 4, 2019.

1. refund

hi my name is Dominique and Im the mother of the child that uses and Iam writting to request for a a few purcheses that was done on yesterday the 1st day of August . I was not aware of these puchases until early this morning .

:)

STOIPITWILD3XJEFFERSON, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

4. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  5. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

6. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
Thema:

refund

1. refund - Similar Threads - refund

2. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a refund?: I already read the support article, there's no way to contact Microsoft directly. No email address, no anything. Live chat doesn't work, and I can't get a call back. I had to buy a second copy of...
  3. Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal: Ordered xbox live as a gift and paid with paypal, the system showed that it failed. I see no order number listed for item. So I tried purchasing xbox live using my credit card and that worked. But...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund: Good day, I recently purchased Minecraft Dungeons on my PC. I downloaded it, opened it and attempted to play it. I had not realised my computer would not be able to run it, and my whole computer...
  5. 마크 던전스 환불[Transltion-Minecraft Dungeons refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    마크 던전스 환불[Transltion-Minecraft Dungeons refund]: 마크 던 스를 공식사이트에 들어가 살 때 마이크로소프트 사이트라 여기서 샀는데 마크 던 스 런처를 키 들어가보니 실행이 돼는게 아닌 다시 구매하라는 표시가 나와 환불 요청합니다 [Translation-When I tried to buy Minecraft Dungeons on the official site, I bought it on a...
  6. 환불하고싶습니다 -[Translation - I would like to get a refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    환불하고싶습니다 -[Translation - I would like to get a refund]: 이번에 마이크로소프트 스 어에 구매한 마크 던 스란 게임을 환불하 싶습니다 30분도 안했습니다. 상식 으로 30분도안했는데 환불이 안된다면 말이안됩니다 하다못해 스팀도 30분뒤 환불해주는 페이백 책이 있는데말이 환불이 안된다면 앞으로 마이크로소프트와 연관되어있는 서비스는 일체 이용하지않습니다. -[Translation - I want to...
  7. Refund for purchases on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for purchases on wrong account: I purchased some items for Sea of Thieves, but it was via the wrong account. Can I get this refunded so I can buy via my original account? 88914642-2ff4-4989-b247-09b9a9f137ba
  8. lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lost $200 from Robux!!! microsoft WONT refund: my 5 year old daughter made an unauthorized purchase on my account. of $189 on may 21st 2020 while playing a game called "Robox" she was able to make a in-game purchase of over $189 of "robux (an...
  9. Xbox 360 refund help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refund help: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game from the Xbox 360 marketplace and it did not work and I refunded it but it went to my Microsoft account instead of my credit card In which I paid for it What I...
  10. Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund I accidentally purchased the wrong game on: I'd like a refund accidentally purchased the wrong game... 2d26f4b3-8c4e-4424-bc83-7ff5c2acd008