Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm from mexico and i just bought minecraft for xbox one thinking i could download it on any device with windows 10 because that's what the info says.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OscarTheSpy, Aug 27, 2019.

1. OscarTheSpy
    OscarTheSpy Guest

Refund

I'm from mexico and i just bought minecraft for xbox one thinking i could download it on any device with windows 10 because that's what the info says. So i bought it and then i realized my mistake, so now i'm trying to get a refund but the link for Mexico
    doesn't work or it's not available, any form of help it's welcomed, thank you.

:)

OscarTheSpy, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

refunded but not actually refunded

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Refunded but not actually refunded

Hey there Nate,

As you have already posted previously I advise you check back on your
    Original Thread
    for a response.

Please refrain from posting Duplicate Threads as it goes against the
    Forums Guidelines

Thank you!
  6. denis97g Win User

DESTINY 2 FORSAKEN ANNUAL PASS

Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund: Yesterday I bought battlefield 4 premium edition, and only played like 3 hours before I had to put it down. Quite frankly I just can't look at the game. It literally hurts to because lighting is...
  3. refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund: my child accidentally purchased a game from our xbox, can I return it ? 39245e61-d559-42fe-bf1c-a9fc37fc7f98
  4. 마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 환불해주세요 [Translate] Please refund Minecraft: 친구랑 pc로 하 24900원짜리 구매했는데 엑박버 인가봐요 환불하 싶습니다 [Translate by Mod] I bought it for 24,900 won to be a pc with a friend, but it's an ex-version. I want to refund 83ca7265-d49c-4f23-9cc3-6f04988da2e3
  5. Refund of unauthorised payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of unauthorised payment: How do I get a refund for an unauthorised payment? de04b4ea-0609-40e6-b723-4fcf7ec00242
  6. Refund denied, specific reason omitted

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund denied, specific reason omitted: I am having the same problem reported here --> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/denied-a-refund-for-an-xbox-digital-game-purchased/1428dfc8-256c-4165-ba2b-a9b113f978b9 I am...
  7. Reembolso[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso[Translation-Refund]: Gostaria de saber quanto tempo leva para a Microsoft fazer um estorno Ja que até o momento meu cartão não foi estornado [Translation-I would like to know how long it takes for Microsoft to make a...
  8. Refund for Caped Crusader Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for Caped Crusader Pack: I never received a confirmation email after I requested a refund. The Xbox page where I made the request went blank! It never redirected me to a different page & I never got a confirmation email...
  9. Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft will not refund Xbox 360 Movie Rental with unintentional Narration (describe...: I rented "Spiderman: Far from Home" the other day to watch on my Xbox 360. When I started playing it, a narrators voice was describing everything on the screen. It was very distracting. I spent a...
  10. Refund for game pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pack: I accidently bought Batman Caped Crusader Pack on my Xbox account when I meant to buy it on my son, Christopher's account which is [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. How long does it take to...