Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I request a refund for a digital game? 9b3b15dc-2c63-4f29-8e93-49e5faf68462 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ClaptrapFL, Sep 4, 2019.

1. ClaptrapFL
    ClaptrapFL Guest

Refund

:)

ClaptrapFL, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
  6. denis97g Win User

Can i refund a gift if it hasn't been redeemed yet?

Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Reembolso[Translation-refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso[Translation-refund]: Hola, Eh realizado un reembolso sobre una suscripción que fue comprada por error. A penas la compré me dirigí a la pagina y solicitar el reembolso el cual me lo aceptaron, llevo 3 días esperando y...
  3. Getting a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a refund: what do i do if i don't see my game in the refund request section, i really want to refund a game because it is unplayable crashes all the time and i feel like i wasted money, please can someone...
  4. How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?: I bought 2 12.99 virtual packs for brawlhalla little did I know it’s really the same style of fighting as other characters and they were just skins honestly. So then they refunded one canceled the...
  5. How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Microsoft to refund billing errors???: I have been trying to get an issue resolved since May and I am running out of ideas of who to contact. We cancelled an Xbox Live subscription on 11 April 20, it shows as expired 11 May 20....
  6. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  7. Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded: I accidentally renewed xbox ultimate game pass for 15$ today, so is it possible to cancel it and get my money back? 57ecca01-b942-45c1-b074-33289093fd28
  8. ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Se puede cancelar el pedido de reembolso?[Can the refund request be canceled?]: Hola, queria saber si se puede cancelar un pedido de reembolso, al llegarme el correo de el pedido de reembolso dice que puedo responderle para que cancelen, pedi que cancelaran el reembolso pero...
  9. ¿Cuanto puede tardar en llega el dinero de un reembolso?[How long can it take for a refund...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Cuanto puede tardar en llega el dinero de un reembolso?[How long can it take for a refund...: Yo reembolse una suscripcion de un mes de ultimate apenas la habia comprado paso unos dias creo y aún no me llega el dinero :( [Translation - I reimbursed a subscription for a month of ultimate...
  10. Reembolso[Refund]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reembolso[Refund]: Buenas tardes, hoy hice un reembolso, y mr apareció que en 5 días hábiles llegaba, 5 días es el máximo en el que puede llegar? O a partir de ese día puede llegar? [Translation - Good afternoon,...