Refund

Discus and support Refund in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I want to request a refund, but support is always offline. request number [mod removed] b96d2722-099e-47f3-a91c-2a99821a596b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GianGrifante, Oct 24, 2019.

1. GianGrifante
    GianGrifante Guest

Refund

:)

GianGrifante, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Vatulele Win User

China Rising not loading

REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I have been charged twice for a purchase I made on 19062020

Go here xbox.com/refund, and request the refund. If the refund gets rejected, reply to the email explaining why you want the refund, and then Microsoft may give you the refund.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

If you haven't already, then request a refund here
    xbox.com/refund
    . If they reject it, then reply to the email telling why you want the refund in as much detail as you can. The refund team may then give you the refund.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

how to get a refund?

6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Bought ancient coins in Sea of thieves with wrong email

You can request a refund so long as you haven't spent the coins in game. Request the refund through microsoft refund system at http://xbox.com/refund
Thema:

Refund

1. Refund - Similar Threads - Refund

2. Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund: My gift card gitched so then i purchased my xbox live it dont paid it can i get s refund or tell me why it did not work thank you for your time d2cffb0e-a8b2-4d48-84cc-b5e913f4b548
  3. 게임을 구매하였지만 환불해주세요. [Mod Translation - Please refund the game you purchased.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임을 구매하였지만 환불해주세요. [Mod Translation - Please refund the game you purchased.]: 는 이번에 Sea of Thieves 게임을 구매했습니다. 게임을 설치 후 게임을 시작하였으나, 이상한 충돌 때문에 닉네임을 른 후 게임을 진행을 수 없었 , 또, 마이크로소프트 스 어를 처음 사용해보지만, 스 어가 매우 불편합니다. 게임 라이브러리 찾는것부터 불편한 요소가 많습니다. 는 돈을 더 지불하더라도 스팀에서 구매하는 것이...
  4. Para İadesi[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Para İadesi[Translation-Refund]: Xbox Game Pass üyeliğimi iptal ettim ve bana para iadesi gerçekleştiğine dair e-mail geldi ama para iadem gerçekleşmedi . [Translation-I canceled my Xbox Game Pass membership and I received an...
  5. Cancel Refund Request!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Refund Request!!!: I refunded something because it wouldn't give me my robux Just 1-2 minutes after I refunded It gave me my robux. Can anybody help me? 0b15815e-2e89-4d13-b19a-da137ea3c29e
  6. Reembolso juego pc [Mod Translation - Refund game pc]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso juego pc [Mod Translation - Refund game pc]: Hola buenas tardes, he tenido inconvenientes con el reembolso de un juego que habia solicitado, ya que desistí de el, el mismo dia de la compra, pero nada que me llega el dinero a la cuenta, he...
  7. Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son bought a game and it isn’t being refunded.: My 8 year old son had bought the game Gang beasts without my or my fiancé’s permission. He said that he had bought it on accident however, I do not believe him. A few days ago. I walked into the...
  8. Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for a digital game that does not work was denied: Hello. I purchased a new Xbox One S about a month ago. Last week, I purchased a digital copy of Lego DC Super Villains. It worked for a day or two, but then stopped working. It would load the...
  9. how to request refund of the Live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to request refund of the Live gold?: I bought using a gift card but now I want a refund 31de99bb-b233-493e-b730-d75e8b39be9a
  10. Xbox game pass iade istedim[Translation-Xbox game pass I wanted a refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass iade istedim[Translation-Xbox game pass I wanted a refund]: iadenin başarılı olduğu hakkında ve paramın geri hesaba geldiği hakkında bir mail geldi ancak hesabıma baktığımda para gelmedi arkadaşımda 10 dakikadır bekliyorum hala gelen bir mail veya para yok...